• Please log in to reply
2183 replies to this topic

#2181 greatguy69

greatguy69

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:nice, gorgeous women... and sex.. lots of it...

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

up
..dito sa Mandaue

#2182 j3go

j3go

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:02 PM

Any updates for a quick hookup?

Edited by j3go, 10 April 2018 - 10:04 PM.

#2183 Chrisx

Chrisx

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

hello mga bai. looking for recommendations from some of our other cebuano brothers. so far this is all ive tried and will recommend:

duke spa, h.cortes - aquarium type payment is 2k for the room and 2.5k for the thera. normally this is what i pay but sometimes it goes down to 2k for extra. so far this is the only aquarium place in the city that i know off.

what i like about this place is that it is done in a separate location where you will either drive or be driven there. the place is newish but clean and sanitary.

if you have any other recos please let me know, and id be happy to post, share and review all these places.

#2184 Chrisx

Chrisx

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:44 PM

another one i recommend is Mahatma spa station.

it is along as fortuna st. and for 900 pesos you can have yourself a linggam massage. i recommend this place because it is very clean. no smell with the place, massage room, pillow, sheets and casings, so you can totslly relax.

therapists are really professional and have expert strokes, i have tried more than 2 theras and all are top notch. linggam is pleasurable and their oil is not the cheap kind. im sure you will like it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)