Spooky Nights!

19TH FLOOR

may naalala akong kwento, kinuwento sa akin ng friend ko working at a call center in libis. this happened to one of their officemates....

their office was located at the 22nd floor of the building. sa 19th floor, walang mga tenants, as in empty yung floor na yun. e diba sa mga call center you have a break in the middle of your shift so marami bumababa tapos nagyoyosi sa labas. may mga cases na daw na paakyat yung mga tao tapos titigil yung elevator sa 19th floor peo shempre walang bumababa doon. takot lang nila!

one time yata yung ka opisina nila na babae nahuli umakyat so mag-isa lang sya. just as she was about to enter the elevator, may bata (around 6-8 yrs old) na sumabay sa kanya. although medyo nagtaka siya kung anong ginagawa ng bata doon ng ganung oras, hindi na lang nya pinansin. baka nga naman anak ng isang na-oopisina dun. wrong move... :boo:

walang pinindot ung bata na floor so akala nya sa 22nd din bababa. just as they were about to pass the 19th, huminto doon yung elevator. it was pitch black outside the elevator doors. to her surprise, the boy moved towards the open door. ang malupit pa, the boy grabbed her arm and tried to pull her outside the elevator saying, "Tara, dito na tayo. Laro tayo!"

shemre nanlaban siya and after much struggling, the boy let her go. she was in tears daw pag-akyat sa 22nd. medyo tulala so they sent her home na lang...

Wow. Change the floor from the 19th to the 13th floor to give it that "Halloween flair".

eto mga bagong kwento, kaka-email lang sa akin.... yung iba medyo malabo, intindihin nyo na lang. :evil:

scary stories sa UP

Seen at: Wilfrido Ma. Guerrero Theater

Claim to fame: If Poveda has an Ursula, the UP theater department

has Marita. She was a theater actress. In her last scene, she was

lowered to the stage via a harness. When it snapped, she was choked and died. She sometimes appears in theater productions when there are lots

of cast members in one scene. Once she was branded a bad actress

when everybody on stage was running while she was just walking.

DEAD ROOMMATE

Seen at: Kalayaan residence

The story: It was the onset of sem break. While a resident was

still packing her bag, her roommate was ready to go. Since the former

wasn't done yet, the latter went ahead. Then the roommate's

parents came in looking for her. The resident told them that she already

left. When the resident was about to finish her packing, she

opened the closet and saw her roommate inside--already decomposing.

Ikot Jeep incident #2:

Nag-iisa na lang yung girl sa jeep nung pauwi na cya sa dorm ng

9pm. Nagulat cya ng biglang nag-iba yung direction ng jeep, di na nito

sinusunod yung route nito. Nakiusap siya: "Manong, bababa

po ako sa ***** dorm," pero di cya pinansin ng driver. Nang

bumalik ito sa ikot route, nakiusap ulit yung girl. So pinababa nga cya sa may

dorm, pero bago cya bumaba cnabihan cya ng driver: "Ineng, pag-uwi mo

hubarin mo agad yang mga damit mo at kung pwede sunugin mo agad. Iniba ko

yung ruta para makaiwas sa disgrasya. Kanina kasi pagtingin ko sa

salamin, wala kang ulo."

Well, mahirap na magkwento. But i know they exist kasi di lang once ko sila na experience. and about the UST incident, that's true. marami sa UST. Andun yun sa botanical garden, and sa gate na di ginagamit sa likod ng highschool building. another place is in the old libray and the hospital. happy hunting guys

19TH FLOOR

may naalala akong kwento, kinuwento sa akin ng friend ko working at a call center in libis.  this happened to one of their officemates....

their office was located at the 22nd floor of the building.  sa 19th floor, walang mga tenants, as in empty yung floor na yun.  e diba sa mga call center you have a break in the middle of your shift so marami bumababa tapos nagyoyosi sa labas.  may mga cases na daw na paakyat yung mga tao tapos titigil yung elevator sa 19th floor peo shempre walang bumababa doon.  takot lang nila!

one time yata yung ka opisina nila na babae nahuli umakyat so mag-isa lang sya.  just as she was about to enter the elevator, may bata (around 6-8 yrs old) na sumabay sa kanya.  although medyo nagtaka siya kung anong ginagawa ng bata doon ng ganung oras, hindi na lang nya pinansin.  baka nga naman anak ng isang na-oopisina dun.  wrong move...  :boo:

walang pinindot ung bata na floor so akala nya sa 22nd din bababa.  just as they were about to pass the 19th, huminto doon yung elevator. it was pitch black outside the elevator doors. to her surprise, the boy moved towards the open door. ang malupit pa, the boy grabbed her arm and tried to pull her outside the elevator saying, "Tara, dito na tayo.  Laro tayo!"

shemre nanlaban siya and after much struggling, the boy let her go.  she was in tears daw pag-akyat sa 22nd.  medyo tulala so they sent her home na lang...

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk hehe theres a version naman at RCBC Makati: 6th floor

this actually happened just this morning arnd 3am...my team mate has 3 eye kasi. story goes when shes about to go back to 12th flr to take calls, coming from her 15-min break. nag iisa lang sha sa elevator, when suddenly the elevator stopped for arrn 10 mins---------imagine 10mins---no wonder why she was late. ang weird pa kasi the elevator just stayed at the 6th flr, never nag-open yung door. while waiting daw, all she could do was to say "pls make this stop...this isnt happening."

few hours later...1 hr before our shift ends, she saw a "resident" daw at the company's lobby, tall imagine wearing black tapos hollow yung face, and after seeing that, she saw our team manager without his head :ninja: so what they did, inikot nila yung TM namin (para daw ma-reverse or makontra)

yikes, halloween pa naman is coming :cry:

Do you know what is the meaning when you saw someone without his/her head on? Simple! it means "death" i don't wanna scare you guys off but its true. to reverse this bad omen, you should burn the clothes the person was wearing. proven and true. Damn, kinikilabutan na naman ako. I guess my invisible friend is aroud again. Whew!!!!!

Similar elevator experience by my officemate!

We work for a production house and we do late night edits. He hopped on the elevator at 4am to go up the 15th floor. At the 4th floor, a little girl walks in, but doesn't press a floor. My friend began to wonder what a little girl would be doing up at that odd hour, but thought nothing of it.

Just as he was approaching the 15th, the little girl faces him, and says in a casual way, "Naniniwala ka ba sa multo?"

Freaked but not wanting to panic, my friend just says, "Hinde", and gets off the 15th floor.

The girl didn't step out of the elevator.

Similar elevator experience by my officemate!

We work for a production house and we do late night edits. He hopped on the elevator at 4am to go up the 15th floor. At the 4th floor, a little girl walks in, but doesn't press a floor. My friend began to wonder what a little girl would be doing up at that odd hour, but thought nothing of it.

Just as he was approaching the 15th, the little girl faces him, and says in a casual way, "Naniniwala ka ba sa multo?"

Freaked but not wanting to panic, my friend just says, "Hinde", and gets off the 15th floor.

The girl didn't step out of the elevator.

parang ayoko nang sumakay sa mga elevator ah! kakapraning! :blink:

hehe... :cry:

katakot naman dito..

hilig ko makinig sa mga ganito.. i would want to experience an encounter, but as fate would have it, i've never experienced abything..

:unsure:

tapang mo dude! bilib ako sa 'yo! ako, bukod dun sa unang post ko yung iba puro mga tumatayong balahibo lang sa batok... usually pag may kasama akong bukas ang third eye. :blink:

Well, it happened to a friend actually, not to me...

We were on our way home to our boarding house inside UP and my friend who has a car dropped us off. We were about to sleep when she called us crying.

She asked us if my friend and I were both home (she dropped us both remember, we were three in the car). i said yes, and asked her what was the matter.

She said, while passing in front of College of Business administration building, a girl's voice whispered her name in her left ear. she at firest thought one of us played a joke on her. when she glanced at the rear view mirror, she was alone in the car.

Do you know what is the meaning when you saw someone without his/her head on? Simple! it means "death" i don't wanna scare you guys off but its true. to reverse this bad omen, you should burn the clothes the person was wearing. proven and true. Damn, kinikilabutan na naman ako. I guess my invisible friend is aroud again. Whew!!!!!

actually, my team manager admitted to us that he was being negative the whole shift, cguro naka-contribute rin yun na nakitaan sha ng isang team member na wala shang ulo :unsure: anyway.....he's still alive and kickin :lol:

The Red Tag

A doctor was called to proceed to the operating room immediately. So off he went taking the elevator to go up to the operating room at the 9th flr. A little girl about 7 years old came w/ him. All of a sudden the elevator stopped and opened at the 6th flr. Both of them saw a woman running towards the elevator, but the doctor immediately closed the door and was in horror. Then the little girl puzzled asked the doctor " bakit sinira nyo yung pinto eh mukhang sasakay yung babae". The doc replied " kasi multo yun!". The girl answered, "ha? pano nyo naman nalaman?".

"kasi may red tag sya sa kaliwang kamay, kinakabitan ng red tag yung mga pasyenteng namatay!". To the girls contentment she replied " Aaaah... Doc parang ganito?!?!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Bwahahahaha :lol: jokjokjok!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Red Tag

A doctor was called to proceed to the operating room immediately. So off he went taking the elevator to go up to the operating room at the 9th flr. A little girl about 7 years old came w/ him. All of a sudden the elevator stopped and opened at the 6th flr. Both of them saw a woman running towards the elevator, but the doctor immediately closed the door and was in horror. Then the little girl puzzled asked the doctor " bakit sinira nyo yung pinto eh mukhang sasakay yung babae". The doc replied " kasi multo yun!". The girl answered, "ha? pano nyo naman nalaman?".

"kasi may red tag sya sa kaliwang kamay, kinakabitan ng red tag yung mga pasyenteng namatay!". To the girls contentment she replied " Aaaah... Doc parang ganito?!?!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Bwahahahaha :lol: jokjokjok!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dyarrraannnnnn!!!! :lol:

wala na bang bagong ghost stories? magha-holloween pa naman o... magtakutan naman tayo!!! :evil:

pwede po ba palipat nitong thread sa members lobby? baka mas marami may kwento dun. :)

ah... oo nga naman.. hirap hanin nito dito eh..

tsaka mas marami mas masaya... ang kwentuhan... hehe.. :evil:

dodong.. matapang ba yun? eh pagkatapos ko makinig hindi na ko makapunta sa kuarto mag isa! :lol: :lol:

wala na bang bagong ghost stories? magha-holloween pa naman o... magtakutan naman tayo!!! :evil:

pwede po ba palipat nitong thread sa members lobby? baka mas marami may kwento dun. :)

I'm not sure if you'll believe this...just try it if you want...

So you want to meet a ghost...or perhaps you live with one and want to make contact...

For a ghost to manifest - it must be linked to a place on the grid - a strong grid marker - that works as a portal between dimensions allowing the energies to move in and out.

Para di na tayo lumayo... yung monitor nyo would be a good portal.

Now here's how to conjure a ghost.

1) Close all lights sa loob ng room nyo

2) Turn off your monitor

3) Light a small candle in front of you.Mas close sa iyo mas better.

Note : you should identify a portion sa monitor mo na kita yung likuran mo.Dapat wala dun yung light ng candle. Eto yung "portal pipe". It's where you'll see something later.

4) Close your eyes.

5) You should concentrate.Dapat ang pakikinggan mo lang ay yung breathing mo.

6) If you feel something different, buksan mo agad ang mata mo..ang tingin mo ay dapat dun sa "portal pipe" ng monitor mo.

Generally - you don't find ghosts - they find you. So if you concentrate better, mas madali sa kanila na mahanap ka.

Just try it. :)

wala na bang bagong ghost stories? magha-holloween pa naman o... magtakutan naman tayo!!!  :evil: 

pwede po ba palipat nitong thread sa members lobby?  baka mas marami may kwento dun.  :)

So you want to meet a ghost...or perhaps you live with one and want to make contact...

For a ghost to manifest - it must be linked to a place on the grid - a strong grid marker - that works as a portal between dimensions allowing the energies to move in and out.

2) Turn off your monitor

Note : you should identify a portion sa monitor mo na kita yung likuran mo.Dapat wala dun yung light ng candle. Eto yung "portal pipe". It's where you'll see something later.

4) Close your eyes.

6) If you feel something different, buksan mo agad ang mata mo..ang tingin mo ay dapat dun sa "portal pipe" ng monitor mo.

Generally - you don't find ghosts - they find you. So if you concentrate better, mas madali sa kanila na mahanap ka.

:blink: no thanks! scaredy cat here, i just want the stories.

pero cool yan dude, si chino baka gustong sumubok. :lol:

wala na bang bagong ghost stories? magha-holloween pa naman o... magtakutan naman tayo!!!  :evil: 

pwede po ba palipat nitong thread sa members lobby?  baka mas marami may kwento dun.  :)

2) Turn off your monitor

4) Close your eyes.

:blink: no thanks! scaredy cat here, i just want the stories.

pero cool yan dude, si chino baka gustong sumubok. :lol:

i still believe there are those people who are likely to see supernatural... not necessarily open ung 3rd eye nila... B)

i like to call them "pakitain".. and unfortunately i'm not one of them.. so i think hindi magwowork sa kin to.. :unsure:

but i would still want to try it.. as they say "no harm in trying.." :)