- job hunting (information and techniques)
emulate successful people in the field (how and where did they start), purchase manila bulletin or go to job fairs (preferably in up)
it would be tiring do walk-ins. and, there is a huge possibility that your application would be unnoticed.
- job interviews (usual questions and best answers)
be smart, sincere and humble.
2 pages max.
- self confidence (what to do when ure oh so nervous)
smile and maintain your composure.
- starting salary and employers
industry rate.. more or less 9k (minimum)
don't be afraid to try out huge firms (buy forbes, look at the top companies' listing)
- sss, tax, tin, benefits etc etc etc
ask the human resources department...
- freelancer (may money ba dto?)
yep, or should i say marami
- call centers
go, this may not be a lifetime job. but, what the hell... you are a fresh grad. this may be a good starting ground to save some money (for succeeding job huntings... hehehehe)
hope this helps
Edited by lovelybabe, 02 February 2006 - 11:40 AM.