• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Talk to someone that you trusted,

Family or a very trusted friend

Or visit a psychiatrist.

And specially surrender your self to god

Talk to him everything that you felt or whatever you going through

Share every burden, suffering and problems you dealing with.

Always trust god in everything

submit our self to him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Basing from my experience, its much easier to talk and encourage yourself, specially if you have no money to afford a therapist, and as for talking about it to close friends if you are 100% sure that you won't get anxiety then you could talk to them.

Just keep in mind that its okay to make mistakes and be imperfect, as well as treat yourself sometimes be it from binge eating at night, or a simple 8+ hours of sleep.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, I was not diagnosed clinically to have depression. But I can say that I was in a depressive state that time and I already knew beforehand from taking a psych test for work that I am prone to depression.

This is just my experience, not saying that this is the best way (most probably not) or if it will even work for others.

Basically, I looked for distractions. Things that I could focus on so that I have something to look forward to in life or be happy about.

It started with PC gaming and buying upgrades which distracted me for a year.

And then, bisyo sa babae na..haha. It requires a lot of resources but I think I'm still able to be conscientious and responsible about it. It's still able to distract me right now but who knows for long.

I was not clinically diagnosed, but I was so deep in my emotions to the point that I wasn’t getting Entertained by anything or anyone so here’s what i did.

Kept myself busy. And Sobrang hirap pero i always tried to look for positive notes on situations that put me down. For example last 2021 I lost one of my closest friend and my 12yr old dog, but i just thought, at least they don’t have to suffer anymore. I’m not saying na madali but it did help me get past dark thoughts.

Edited by UncleJones
  • 2 months later...

Case to case basis. But usually it all starts with accepting yourself and letting go of one's insecurities. Not everyone is strong to cope with pressure, so accept also that you need help. It is a long process that one must take one step at a time.

• 2 months later...