Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

:grr: ang hirap naman bumili ng hydroxycut, kahit member ka laging ubos sa GNC. pag bumili ka naman sa iba ang mahal. meron ba kayong alam na makukunan non na mas mura? :upside:

Nung andyan ako sa pinas nag member din ako ng GNC but medyo may kamahalan nga dun and mabilis sila maubusan ng stock. Try mo sa Health and Beyond pare, dun ako bumibili sa may glorietta mas mura siya sa GNC.

:grr: ang hirap naman bumili ng hydroxycut, kahit member ka laging ubos sa GNC. pag bumili ka naman sa iba ang mahal. meron ba kayong alam na makukunan non na mas mura? :upside:

meron ako dadating pero end of the month pa.. let me know if you are intrested.. i will be selling also muscletech creatine 6000-es, Optimum ZMA and M1T Higher Power(hayop tong gamot!)

i take Muscle Whey for weight gain & muscle build-up na din. I'd lyk to tone lng & it's quite effective, before i took creatine but stopped na coz my instructor told me, its bad for the kidney daw.

imo lahat naman ng gamot toxic sa liver eh even the paracetamol that you take for your headache is toxic. just dont over do it.. yan ang masama..

Puro guys nakita ko na nagpost..i dont backread :unsure:

What supplement would you recommend me to take, im working, im studying, i go to gimik, twice a week, pinakamatagal kong sleep 5 hours. :upside:

Puro guys nakita ko na nagpost..i dont backread :unsure:

What supplement would you recommend me to take, im working, im studying, i go to gimik, twice a week, pinakamatagal kong sleep 5 hours. :upside:

do you eat properly miss? maybe you can just take multivitamins to compensate for the nutrients you're not gettin' with the kind of food you take... have regular exercise and make sure to have enough rest.

Note: Gluthathione is a great mineral supplement. One of its "side effects" is that it lightens the skin pigment and makes your skin whiter. It's the no.1 sought-after supplement at GNC by females...who wants to make their skin tone lighter.

:cool:

do you eat properly miss? maybe you can just take multivitamins to compensate for the nutrients you're not gettin' with the kind of food you take... have regular exercise and make sure to have enough rest.

Note: Gluthathione is a great mineral supplement. One of its "side effects" is that it lightens the skin pigment and makes your skin whiter. It's the no.1 sought-after supplement at GNC by females...who wants to make their skin tone lighter.

:cool:

Nope :( I dont eat breakfast, sometimes coffee lang, tamad ako kumain eh

I'll try that. Thanks :cool:

Hello MGA PIPS,

Im Mark from Clark, Angeles Ciy, Pampanga. Just happened to bump up in this forum when I search Google "whey protein + manila" and decided to join. I would just want to know your opinion on drinking RAW EGG WHITEs (yung puti ng itlog).

Kase most of my officemate na on muscle building they CONSUME AT LEAST 10 eggs a day! (tapos YUNG PULA HININGI NG MGA babae naming officemate KAYA LAHAT SILA MATATABA})

Ang tanong: OK BA 10 EGGS a day(i mean yung puti lang ha)?

ok BA SOYA MILK KAYSA FULL CREAM MILK

OK BA Extra Joss before work out

OK BA WAG KUMAIN NG KANIN SA GABI AFTER WORK OUT

TALAGA BANG BABAHO UTOT MO PAG UMIINUM KA NG WHEY PROTEIN

BAKIT MADALAS AKONG UMUTOT PAG UMIINOM AKO NG MILK SABAY ASCORBIC ACID.

lubos na nagugulumihanan!!! :) :) :)

Egg whites are good - in fact they are one of the most common food mentioned by pro bodybuilders - yun nga lang - kung 'raw" palagi baka naman ma-salmonella ka. From what I know - bodybuilders boil the egg and then eat the egg white. Pero para mas convenient - mag-protein powder ka na lang.

Yung Soy milk medyo iba-iba ang nababasa ko dyan. Previously sabi nila mas okay kasi fat-free plus may anti-cancer properties then may ibang researchers na nagsasabi na since may "estrogen-like" hormones ito - guys should try to minimize drinking it. Anyway - decision mo kung sino paniniwalaan mo.

Yung hindi pagkain sa gabi after workout - from what I know - pangit ito kasi ang rebuilding process ng muscles nangyayari pag natutulog ka. Mali yung iniisip ng tao na habang nagwoworkout ka saka lumalaki muscles. The truth is working out only triggers the process to rebuild / heal the muscles which happens best while sleeping. Of course, healthy eating dapat - kung puro lechon yan syempre masama rin - dapat protein powders, some red meat, fruits, egg whites etc..

As for the utot - yes babaho yan because of the protein - side effect ng protein digestion ang pag-utot. Try to space out the protein during the day - hindi yung after workout - iinom ka ng protein drinks then sabay kain ng marami. Dapat parang inom ng protein powder - pahinga ng 1 hour siguro then kain kung gutom ka pa... tipong spaced out to 6 times (if possible) yung meals mo.

Oh and kung super lambot din yung ebs mo pag umiinom ng gatas baka lactose-intolerant ka - maghanap ka ng "lactose-free" or "low lactose" milks.

Actually okay naman siguro from time to time (yung mga Japanese - maraming soy sa diet) - dati favorite ko din yang soy milk - 1 liter a day iniinom ko (baon ko sa office yan - parang tubig ko) .. tapos yun nga nabasa ko yang info na yan from a lot of sources. Yan ang problem minsan sa internet - too many info - nakakalito minsan kung alin ang tama o mali - but just to be on the safe side - ngayon I switched to low-fat, low-lactose milk (nagtatae kasi ako sa normal milk). Yung soy milk from time to time drink ko for lunch.

Hello MGA PIPS,

Im Mark from Clark, Angeles Ciy, Pampanga. Just happened to bump up in this forum when I search Google "whey protein + manila" and decided to join. I would just want to know your opinion on drinking RAW EGG WHITEs (yung puti ng itlog).

Kase most of my officemate na on muscle building they CONSUME AT LEAST 10 eggs a day! (tapos YUNG PULA HININGI NG MGA babae naming officemate KAYA LAHAT SILA MATATABA})

Ang tanong: OK BA 10 EGGS a day(i mean yung puti lang ha)?

ok BA SOYA MILK KAYSA FULL CREAM MILK

OK BA Extra Joss before work out

OK BA WAG KUMAIN NG KANIN SA GABI AFTER WORK OUT

TALAGA BANG BABAHO UTOT MO PAG UMIINUM KA NG WHEY PROTEIN

BAKIT MADALAS AKONG UMUTOT PAG UMIINOM AKO NG MILK SABAY ASCORBIC ACID.

lubos na nagugulumihanan!!! :) :) :)

ok lang yung 10 i even did 20-25 a day pero magastos mag whey protien ka na lang.. dont eat it raw pa boil mo na lang.

milk protien has higher protien per gram as to soy protien.. i use skim milk.

mas maganda if you wanna loose fat wag ka na mag carbs at night mag tuna ka na lang or chicken breast for dinner then protien shake before bed. you would need the protien to build the muscles you just broke down sa gym but the carbs you wont need it na kase wala ka nanaman masydo activity at night and ma sstore lang yung carbs as fat.

kapag whey hinde mabaho utot mo sa itlog lang nakukuha based on my experience ha.

last question mo hinde ko alam ang sagot sorry..

:upside:

I tried EAS Phosphagen HP and Hydroxycut, workout 3 times a week pero wala pa ring pagbabago? After 3 months I can barely notice any change and my weight is still the same when I started. 75 kg pa rin ako, my ideal should be 68 but I'm aiming for 65 at least. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Any suggestions? :( :( :(

do you want to loose weight or do you want to loose body fat because those are two different things. what is your workout program like? do you have cardio excercises in your daily routine? are you eating right?

these are just some things to consider when one wants to loose weight. try doing your cardio first thing in the morning maybe that would speed up your fat burning process. eat small meals and never skip a meal. try to stay away from deep fried food. minimize also your sodium intake and yeah sugar too.

let me know ok? B)

do you want to loose weight or do you want to loose body fat because those are two different things. what is your workout program like? do you have cardio excercises in your daily routine? are you eating right?

these are just some things to consider when one wants to loose weight. try doing your cardio first thing in the morning maybe that would speed up your fat burning process. eat small meals and never skip a meal. try to stay away from deep fried food. minimize also your sodium intake and yeah sugar too.

let me know ok?  B)

I'm actually trying to lose fat, specially along my midsection. But at the same time would like to develop my pecs.

My weekly routine:

Monday - Free weights

Wednesday - 1 hour tennis or brisk walking

Friday - Weights ulit.

Diet:

White meat

Fish

Occasionally I would eat pork.

I started to stop taking rice during dinner.

I'm actually trying to lose fat, specially along my midsection. But at the same time would like to develop my pecs.

My weekly routine:

Monday - Free weights

Wednesday - 1 hour tennis or brisk walking

Friday - Weights ulit.

Diet:

White meat

Fish

Occasionally I would eat pork.

I started to stop taking rice during dinner.

try doing your brisk walking first thing in the morning on an empty stomach mga 3-4 times a week.

avoid pork if possible, stick with lean beef and chicken.

no carbs 5 hours before bedtime.

hope this works for you.. :)

Any suggestion on how to develop my pecs? I do bench presses, pull ups and push ups. Wala bang mas mabilis na way. :D :D :D

bro walang mabilis na way.. kailangan matiyaga ka lang talaga. ako naghahabol den sa chest. i hit my chest twice a week and the rest once a week lang but i alternate light and heavy work sets.