Gym Wear/Outfit

Mga Bro, Im newbie here, want to go to gym but don't know what is the best gym clothes i am going to wear. what is the best brand? I'm looking for a gym short w/ pocket and zipper on it so i can put the wallet while exercising kasi baka may mga mandurugas sa gym gaya ng naririnig ko sa Fitness First.

Please help me

Thanks

Mga Bro, Im newbie here, want to go to gym but don't know what is the best gym clothes i am going to wear. what is the best brand? I'm looking for a gym short w/ pocket and zipper on it so i can put the wallet while exercising kasi baka may mga mandurugas sa gym gaya ng naririnig ko sa Fitness First.

Please help me

Thanks

wala s brand yan. basta wear something comfortable for you. akin nga short n galing bangketa s divisoria lang e.

suggestion ko lagyan mo nlng dn ng lock ung bag mo. as in i-padlock mo. medyo hassle dn kung if u bring it out with u s gym area. and kapal ng wallet no. n baka makilimutan mo p un n maiwan.

Please help me

Thanks

dude khit anong sjort basta sumusunod sa galaw mo ksi ung iba pag nagbubuhat ka like squats napupunit pag gumagamit ka na ng pwersa e. pang itaas nman khit t/shirt or tank top ok na basta comfortable ka. pwede din jogging pants.

If your shorts or pants are too tight while doing squats/deadlifts, they'll split.

I've even been training female models with 3 guys spotting their deadlifts who split their pants because they weren't baggy enough...you'd have to be there...cuz the sound of fabric tearing followed by her laughing screech of embarrasment was too funny :P

Moral to the story is that when you are trying on sports-wear, make sure doesn't restrict your movement. :)

ACTUALLY KAHIT ANO NAMAN.

BASTA COMFORTABLE KA SA SUOT MO.

PERO RECOMMEND TO USE SWEAT PANTS AND SWEAT SHIRTS AND SUPPORTERS.

KASI IT YOUR BODY WILL GENERATE MO HEAT DAHIL MAINIT SUOT MO. IN-TURN IT WILL INCREASE YOU METABOLISM AND HELP YOU BURN MORE FAT AND CALORIES.

;)

What is this? sweating has NOTHING to do with increasing your metabolic rate.

AM I WRONG IN THIS?

KAPAG UNCOMFORTABLE KA (IN THIS CASE BEACUSE OF THE HEAT) WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING, YOU WILL EXCERT MORE EFFORT OR USE MORE CALORIES TO DO THE WORK. THUS WHEN YOU INCREASE YOUR EFFORT EXCERTED, BMR CAN INCREASE.

;)

AM I WRONG IN THIS?

KAPAG UNCOMFORTABLE KA (IN THIS CASE BEACUSE OF THE HEAT) WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING, YOU WILL EXCERT MORE EFFORT OR USE MORE CALORIES TO DO THE WORK. THUS WHEN YOU INCREASE YOUR EFFORT EXCERTED, BMR CAN INCREASE.

;)

AM I WRONG IN THIS?

;)

AM I WRONG IN THIS?

;)

Exercise done properly can increase your metabolism but wearing thick clothes to make you sweat has no effect on metabolism. Sweating is the body's natural cooling system. If sweating was the best indicator of increasing BRM, then guys who go to the sauna and steam room should be skinny, but most people who go there are fat... with the exception of athletes trying to make weight

Oh and please use netiquette and turn your caps off

What is this? sweating has NOTHING to do with increasing your metabolic rate. -Olympus

OK GOT YOUR POINT,

I DID NOT SAY THAT SWEATING WILL LEAD TO AN INCREASE IN BMR.

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS, WEARING SWEAT SHIRTS WHEN EXERCISING CAN HELP OR IS DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY REALTED IN INCREASING CALORIES THAT WILL BE BURN AND BMR.

SWEAT WILL NOT HELP TALAGA IN BMR. WE SWEAT BECAUSE WHEN OUR MUSCLES HEATS UP WE PERSPIRE AND THIS SWEAT COOLS IT.

PARANG SWEAT IS A BY-PRODUCT BA.

;)

What is this? sweating has NOTHING to do with increasing your metabolic rate. -Olympus

OK GOT YOUR POINT,

I DID NOT SAY THAT SWEATING WILL LEAD TO AN INCREASE IN BMR.

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS, WEARING SWEAT SHIRTS WHEN EXERCISING CAN HELP OR IS DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY REALTED IN INCREASING CALORIES THAT WILL BE BURN AND BMR.

SWEAT WILL NOT HELP TALAGA IN BMR. WE SWEAT BECAUSE WHEN OUR MUSCLES HEATS UP WE PERSPIRE AND THIS SWEAT COOLS IT.

PARANG SWEAT IS A BY-PRODUCT BA.

;)

Wearing sweat suits or shirts will not I repeat will not affect calories burned. The only thing it will do is help you sweat more and lose more water weight. Again, if wearing those things burnt a lot of calories then wearing that everyday for a mont would make you thin, but that is not the cause.

Where the hell did you get this info?

They were talking about dehydration.

Again there are many erroneous things that you guys would read over the net. It boils down to critical thinking. Simply doing more exercise to raise your metabolism is the best way to lose weight rather than just wearing thick clothing.