• 2 weeks later...

Hi kung gusto nyo ng budget tour eto dapat nyong gawin

Kung couple kayo

May tricycle naman 1500 pag north tour

2500 pag south tour

North and south tour 3500 ata. Mas mura

Pag punta kayo nmn ng sabtang island

Mag jeep nlng kayo. 27 each

Going to sabtang naman ay 200php roundtrip na un.

1000 ang half day tour.

Pag mag overnyt kayo 2500 ata.

Pag hotel naman may mga murang lodge or homestay ang tawag nila dito

Ivatan lodge, berlen, vatan lodge.

Nasa 350 to 650 per head dyan

Mahal lang talaga ang food dito kasi 70 php to 80php ang ulam pag karne at pag gulay 50 php. 20 php ang rice. Sa turo turo lang yan.

If you want good food

Try nyo beehan, pension ivatan, octagon at ung yaru gallery sa ivana.

Ang post na ito ay para sa mga solo nating Byaheros na naghahanap ng solo ka-Byaheros para ang P3,500 worth of 3-day tours ay maging P1,750 lng! ;)

Tour rates:

North Batan P1,000

South Batan Tour P1,500

Sabtang Island Tour P1,000 if halfday

Good for 2 pax yan! So equally divided lng :)

With airport transfer na, may poging driver din, at bibong photographer pa! Pm na! At pag-usapan natin itinerary mo kung saan ka masaya :)

Eto naman list of personal fees, no more no less:

P350 Basco Tourism Fee

P50 Mahattao Fee

P25 Boat Shelter Fee

P200 Boat Rountrip to Sabtang

P250 Land transfer to Ivana Port. Pwede maging P57 lang kung mag jeep ka :)

P200 Sabtang tourism fee

Update as of Oct 22, 2018

List of solo Byaheros!

Nov 1 to 4

Nov 4 to 10 with Itbayat

Nov 5 to 8

Nov 6 to 9

Nov 14 to 18

Dec 4 to 7

Dec 8 to 11

Dec 11 to 14

Dec 19 to 22

Dec 25 to 28

Feb 11 to 15

Feb 25 to 28

Mar 16 to 19

Apr 26 to 02 with Itbayat

Ps. Hi sa mga solo Byaheros natin na nasa picture! Photo taken last week, Sep 28, 2018, during their North Batan Tour.

Hi Sir L.A, Mam Lj, Mam Tina, and Mam Charmaine!

Pps. Pwede din po mag pm yung mga may kasamang magbabakasyon sa Batanes! Same rate po, PRIVATE tour via cogon-type tricycle. Usap po tayo :)

Dios Mamajes!

-Batanes Byaheng Lokal search nyo nlng sa fb

• 4 weeks later...

Fundacion Pacita was my only option, for I firmly believe it's the only place that's really worth staying in whenever you're in Batanes. Sure, the place wasn't cheap, but the room I got was worth every centavo. Mine was like a boutique studio setup with a shabby chic vibe. The room's view alone was already worth the price of admission. Imagine waking up at around 5am to witness the sun rising over the Pacific. All I needed to do to enhance the experience was to move my lazy ass to the deck to feel the cool ocean breeze. Damn. I'd probably k*ll a puppy if that's what it takes to live there for the rest of my life.

I only did the half-day tour of Batan, because I thought the waves that time were too sketchy for me to take a two-hour boatride to the other islands. The sights in Batan were great, though. I went to see some old churches, the old Ivatan houses, a quaint little pier, Marlboro Hills, a couple of lighthouses, a WW2 Japanese tunnel network, and a beach filled with huge, round rocks. Good times.

I probably missed out on some of the great foods the province had to offer, no thanks to my food allergies. The ones I had were mostly nice, though. The bulalo I had in a cantina somewhere in the Marlboro Hills area was topnotch. The ones at Fundacion were great, especially their carbonara and longganisa.

I mostly kept to myself during the four days I spent there, so I wouldn't know if the place had a nightlife. Besides, the place seems too laid back to have one that's remotely similar to the ones here in Manila.

10/10 will go back as soon as I find the time.

post-64091-0-57070400-1542904522_thumb.jpg

post-64091-0-46787000-1542904668_thumb.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

masaya sa batanes. thrice na ako nakapunta and same yung result ultimate detox at fresh air. kung gusto ninyo ng adventure talaga try ninyo mapuntahan si Mavulis island. from basco port sasakay kayo papuntang itbayat mga 3-4 hours ride tapos overnight kayo dun tapos sasakay uli kayo ng masmaliit na bangka mga 4-5 hours uli pero maipagmamalaki ninyo na nakarating ka na talaga sa pinaka taas ng pinas. pwede mo kausapin mga mangingisda sa itbayat na samahan kayo sa mavulis.

kahit hindi ka nag sisimba na tao mapapadasal ka ng di-oras at mumurahin mo lang sarili mo kung bakit mo ito ginawa. walang sinabi yung ferry ride ng basco to sabtang sa adventure ng itbayat at Mavulis.

napapaisip lang ako may mga night life kaya sa isla? alam mo naman pag malamig ang panahon at solo traveler ka hahaha

• 6 months later...

декÑеÑнÑе вÑплаÑÑ Ð² 2019 Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ñ Ð½ÐµÑабоÑаюÑей маме

одежда и пеленки Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼Ð°Ð»ÑÑа, ÑоглаÑно ÑпиÑÐºÑ Ð¸Ð· Ñоддома (обÑÑно ÑÑо 3 ÑапоÑки, 2 паÑÑ Ð½Ð¾ÑоÑков, 3 ÑеловеÑка Ñ Ð·Ð°ÐºÑÑÑÑми ÑÑÑками (Ñ ÑаÑапками â неÑдобно, малÑÑ Ð»ÐµÐ³ÐºÐ¾ ÑбÑаÑÑÐ²Ð°ÐµÑ ÑаÑапки), 6 пеленок â вÑе веÑи нÑжно пÑедваÑиÑелÑно вÑÑÑиÑаÑÑ Ð² деÑÑком поÑоÑке и погладиÑÑ); подгÑзники Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð¾ÑожденнÑÑ; влажнÑе ÑалÑеÑки; деÑÑкое жидкое мÑло; ÑлекÑÑоннÑй ÑеÑмомеÑÑ; болÑÑое полоÑенÑе; ваÑа, ваÑнÑе диÑки, ваÑнÑе палоÑки; одежда на вÑпиÑÐºÑ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼Ð°Ð»ÑÑа.

http://vseostresse.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/baby-pix1-e1476713026528.jpg

ÐоÑÑда и пиÑевÑе пÑодÑкÑÑ Ð² Ñоддом.

калÑкÑлÑÑÐ¾Ñ ÑаÑÑеÑа декÑеÑнÑÑ Ð²ÑплаÑ

ÐоÑÑда.

http://www.vse-pro-detey.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/gimnastika-dlya-detej-do-goda.jpeg

вÑплаÑа декÑеÑнÑÑ 2019 ÑÑоки

ÐозÑмиÑе болÑÑÑÑŽ меÑаллиÑеÑкÑÑŽ кÑÑÐ¶ÐºÑ Ð¸ кипÑÑилÑник â на вÑÑкий ÑлÑÑай. Также запаÑиÑеÑÑ ÑаÑкой, ÑаÑелкой и ложкой, ÑÑÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð±Ñло Ñдобнее, можеÑе взÑÑÑ Ð½Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ñазовой поÑÑдÑ.

https://bubblemom.ru - ÐеÑеменноÑÑÑ, ÑодÑ, мама и деÑи. ÐалендаÑÑ Ð±ÐµÑеменноÑÑи по неделÑм

https://bubblemom.ru/dekretnye-vyplaty-i-posobiya-v-2019-godu/'>http://img.7ya.ru/pub/img/6299/176957070.jpg

ÐиÑевÑе пÑодÑкÑÑ.