OK fearless_lover and sebf27 :) here's a thread for HR Questions, issues- and other stuff.

Members are welcome to post any HR related stuff- or ask any questions- and we'll try our best to answer them :D

In addition, all MTC members who have careers/experience in HR are welcome :)

(tapos plan tayo ng HR EB- hehehehe).

mods... pa sticky naman ang thread na ito o- salamat :)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eyyy peepz... everyone is welcum here. we'll try to impart our humble opinion and knowledge about human resources.

so kung may tanong po kayo about human resources, particularly ... training & development (t&d), organizational development (od), employees relation, industrial labor relation, benefits & compensation, performance management, process mapping, job analysis & job evaluation, staffing, career development & succession planning, startegic hr planning and other disciplines pertaining to human resources... djanggo, seb27f and paolo are willing to share their ideas and skills. (ako po taga tanauan-batangas lang :P )

we would like also to invite other hr practitioners to communicate with us their informations and share their wisdom.

again... we are not doing this for anything else but to share and express our thoughts and of course to have fun.

peaceY C",)

hey guys... to start with, let me share to you the "TEN COMMANDMENTS OF WORKING FOR OTHER". since we are all professional workers... i guess this will help us to understand more our associates. yup, associates is the right term to address our workers...

1.0 Don't lie. It waste my time and yours. I am sure to catch you in the end and that is the wrong end. :P

2.0 Watch your work, not the clock. A long day's work makes a long day short and a short day's work makes my face long. :D

3.0 Give me more time than I expect and I will give you more than you expect. I can afford to increase your pay only in you increase mu profits. :angry:

4.0 You owe so much to yourself that you cannot afford to owe anybody else. Keep out of debt or keep out of my shop. :o

5.0 Dishonesty is never an accident. Good men, like good women, never see temptation when they meet it. :rolleyes:

6.0 Mind your own business and in time you'll have a business of your own to mind. :(

8.0 It is none of my business what you do at night. But if it affects what you do the next day and you do only half as much as I demand you'll last half as long as you hope. B)

9.0 Don't tell me what I like to hear. Tell me instead what I need to hear. :call:

10.0 Don't kick if I kick. If you're worth correcting, you're worth keping. I don't waste time trying to correct a rotten apple. :sick:

im n HR too, what i like about HR is yung recruitment n training, dun sa mga topics sa taas eh pwde na tayo magtayo ng company meron tayong OD, Training n D, n Recruitment heheeh. This is a nice site to go if you have questions...

glad to have you on board bro... hope u could be able to attend one of the eb's soon so you could meet django, seb, paolo and other hr practitioners.

keep on posting...

welcum home sa muse ng hr thread... sebf27

ang hr thread natin... bow

pagpasensyahan mo na aming nakayanan

alam ko naman ikay lubos na masisiyahan.

maliit na handog para sating mga kaibigan

ating pagyamanin etong munting tahanan.

kaya mga kaibigan kayo aming iniimbitahan

baka mayroon kayong gustong malaman.

i-post lamang po inyong mga katanungan

mga topic sa hr na gustong masolusyunan.

di naman sinasabi kami'y mga valedectorian

pero inyong mga tanong ay aming kakayanin.

na maibigay sa inyo mga tamang kasagutan

upang kahit papaano kayo'y mapaglingkuran.

:rolleyes: :unsure: :o :P :D

:ninja: at least we have a muse for our HR thread, im sure you will need a banner for them to see. fearless lovr haba ng poym mo ah n still it's very informative because all the things you want to say is there/..... post post na lng for eb's n topics to be discussed. :ninja:

may question po ako about hr thing:

i already passed the exam kc den syempre interview na ng hr staff. tinanong nya ko kung may contract ba daw ako kc nag schooling ako sponsor ng present company ko. sabi ko wala. natakot kc ako at baka mag back fire sa akin at d nila ako tanggapin. im willing to pay naman d price of my contract. so, dumaan na din ako ng hr manager, 2 technical interviews, pasado na din ako medical at dental. kaso, ung kasabay ko tinawagan na sya for job offer, ung sa akin ala pa. ang sabi for signature na daw ung MR ko. pero its been a week na hindi pa natawag. d kya sinabi lang nila sa akinun pero the thing is d na nila ako ihahire?m help nman. its been bothering me na talaga. tapos nag file na ako agad ng resignation. pero next month pa effective. natatakot tuloy ako ngayon. help naman jan

skywalker1201... baka nga mag backfire yang ginawa mo- especially pag meticulous yung company.

Pag nag background check/investigation sila at nalaman nilang nagsinunagling ka sa kanila sa interview.

As much as possible- be honest and candid in your interview- if ever the guy interviewing you finds out that you lied to him/her... well... that's it for your application.

:ninja: as much as possible always be sincere on what you say in your interview, because the interviewer will know if you are telling the truth or not. There are tell tale sign you know!!! It's possible na matagal ang application for your interview... and as DJANGO have said it will not hurt to follow up yur application.

:ninja:

:ninja: YUP corek ka dyan.... Or better yet pagtpos na interview mo mag pahabol ko kung kupal yung interviewer, just like in the movie 8 mile "i would like this s@%t to last so i would take pictures of my ass so you cant forget my ass, and i would end this s@%t with f#&k YOU and HAVE A NICE DAY" hehehehe JOKE LANG YUN HA....... IF YOU DID THAT, YOU WOULD NOT LAST FOR A 5 SECONDS DUN SA INTERVIEW

JUST REMEMBER TO SMILE AND ANSWER WITH ENTHUSIASM AND BE SINCERE on WHAT YOU SAY... Even if you are lying! be sincere pa din hehehehe