What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

HATRED

kaw ba naman... makipag hiwalay ba gf mo sayo while doing the deed!!!...

while pumping her... she whispers to you... last na yan... kasi kami na ni.... hay....

but it was not the last,.... but it was painfull everytime we steal time just to be with each other... kaso knowing... d pa rin kayo... hay...

buti nalang past is past ahahaha

well it really depends e.if you ended up things in sort of a bad way cympre natural feeling is anger and hatred towards the other person for breaking your heart.But the if you guys had a long talk and really decided on to ending things as the solution then you would absolutely think of the relationship that was lost.And most of the time you would find yourself reminiscing the good times.. :)

• 3 months later...

well, for me it's the love. we broke up about 5 months ago... I actually I broke up with here because I loved her, to igve her space and time to make a choice. Some people who know my situation said that it was good that I broke up with her and some said that I should've held on.

Anyways, the hard part is that we still see each other from time to time but I noitced that the intimacy between us died down. During the early periods she still kissed me without me having to make a move but right now she doesn't even hold my hand... I told her that I noticed that and I just couldn't control the tears when I told her that i noticed that she didn't even touch my hold anymore (we had a special ritual on how to express our love through holding hands, at times I preferred it over sex and kisses because it was intimate and it was real)... after that she gave me a kiss that I would never forget. Alas, I feel that its time to let go and move on, its just hard to accept that I may not be seeing her again because in order for me to move on I have to allow my feelings for her subside.

Anyways, I will always remember the love that I have for her.

well, for me it's the love. we broke up about 5 months ago... I actually I broke up with here because I loved her, to igve her space and time to make a choice. Some people who know my situation said that it was good that I broke up with her and some said that I should've held on.

Anyways, the hard part is that we still see each other from time to time but I noitced that the intimacy between us died down. During the early periods she still kissed me without me having to make a move but right now she doesn't even hold my hand... I told her that I noticed that and I just couldn't control the tears when I told her that i noticed that she didn't even touch my hold anymore (we had a special ritual on how to express our love through holding hands, at times I preferred it over sex and kisses because it was intimate and it was real)... after that she gave me a kiss that I would never forget. Alas, I feel that its time to let go and move on, its just hard to accept that I may not be seeing her again because in order for me to move on I have to allow my feelings for her subside.

Anyways, I will always remember the love that I have for her.

That's very similar to what happened to me. When we bumped into each other a few months after the breakup she was civil but cold. Maybe "cold" isn't the right word, it's "non-intimate."

And yes, I remember the love. I don't hate my ex at all. But sometimes I also look back and think "maybe if we didn't end up together as lovers we would have lasted longer as friends..."

i remember the sex/hugs/kisses - everything that would it make more than just a friendly relationship.

the intimacy and knowing that she's there - you're source of happiness - now it's gone.

I put up a smiling face to my friends but deep inside i'm hurting... i can't seem to be aroused. damn i need to have sex :)

It really depends... it's on a case to case basis. Generally, if the break up was mutual and you parted ways in good terms, you'll have nothing but fond memories of that person. But if the breakup was bad and there was some really bitter and unresolved issues in the relationship, then the tendency to hate that person with a vengeance. :flowers: