Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

Sungit....

In my opinion, all of us are prostitutes really, we just sell different parts of ourselves in different ways.

Pro to get back in topic, dahil na intriga ako kay mistress mia, all these stories really do revolve on money, like one poster here said pera pera lang. So in summary am I right to say that, the first step to make a thera fall for you is you have to have money? Its just a matter on how much you have? Bale kung sa "normal" its all about the sweetness, the hatid sundo, hintay and effort, for the thera, you have to prove that you have the money to support her? Tama ba? Kasi lahat ng kwento puro about mayayaman or financier ang start...

Not all stories above revolve around money. Look at ms. sitti stories. She fell in love before, got broken hearted but her current post in this topic is different. She is on her way to recovery and parang medyo masaya unlike before na parang naloka sya sa isang guy. I hope this continues... And it also looks like she isn't being a thera with him either. Maybe.....

She never mentioned that this new person is providing any financial support. So I wonder what will happen. Its nice to read stories like this... parang novela. I hope she can provide more info sa story.

Edited by rrr

Sungit....

In my opinion, all of us are prostitutes really, we just sell different parts of ourselves in different ways.

Pro to get back in topic, dahil na intriga ako kay mistress mia, all these stories really do revolve on money, like one poster here said pera pera lang. So in summary am I right to say that, the first step to make a thera fall for you is you have to have money? Its just a matter on how much you have? Bale kung sa "normal" its all about the sweetness, the hatid sundo, hintay and effort, for the thera, you have to prove that you have the money to support her? Tama ba? Kasi lahat ng kwento puro about mayayaman or financier ang start...

nope not all about money.

Okey, so tell me, how can one guy tell that girl that your intentions are real? How can a guy, sweep a thera off her feet?

same as any other as you say "normal" girl.

backread pre, nakalagay sa previous posts.

just more skeptical than most because of the type of people coming in.

would you believe every guy if you were in their situation?

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry guys, I dont think your answer is reliable.. I think c sir piaggio lng malapit sa totoo.. I would like to know how for the thera, kasi they said it is not all about the money, kaso unh "back read" na sinasabi nyo... I have "back read" twice, all about money, if you do not have money to sustain back of the line, kaya nga sabi ko c mr. Piaggio lang ang mukhang malapit sa totoo e.

1. Same as any other "normal" girl? - the moment you step into a spa/mp, minus righteouesness point ka na agad. Kaya given na na skeptical cla. Alam na yun. Kaya nga sabi ko kung kartada 4 ka e ang hirap nun kasi sa first step plng zero ka na, unlike ang "normal" girl na wlang ka mali malisya e sasama syo un, why as a friend.. ung skeptical na sinasabi mo, applied agad un. Try mong yayain lumabas mag coffee o manood ng sine, guarantee 8/10 hindi sasama syo, lalo na kung kartada 4 ka. Pntahn mo cya cguro at least 10x "pwede" cyang sumama.

2. Respect and dignity? All people deserves respect and dignity, kahit na hindi mo type ang tao.

Kaya nga ang tanong ko how do I get it across na my intentions are real? Kasi nga due to circumstances e closed off cla? Kaya nga I do agree with mr. Piaggio na pamper her, but then AGAIN I think sa twice na back read ko, it will take a whole lot of money.

Excuse me, but upon reading your posts. I realized that you are looking for pointers on how to get to ask a therapist out. Which leads me to ask you a question, why? Why try to get with a therapist? Are you having trouble getting women not in the industry where you can court, pamper and make them feel special? I hope i didn't offend you, I'm merely trying to understand the schematics as to why you want to get with a therapist in comparison with a "regular" lady. If you are by your standards not an attractive looking guy then I understand why you would want to get with a woman from this industry, but i tell you now, they wouldn't give you the time of day unless you are using their time by paying for it. Adding that if you are not physically attractive then, they won't really take you or like seriously. Other than that, whatever they show you is not real at all its because they have to due to their job as therapist.

You have a much better chance of getting a "regular" girl where at least you won't be pressured to shower or pamper with material things.

Anyway, that's just what i think.

Excuse me, but upon reading your posts. I realized that you are looking for pointers on how to get to ask a therapist out. Which leads me to ask you a question, why? Why try to get with a therapist? Are you having trouble getting women not in the industry where you can court, pamper and make them feel special? I hope i didn't offend you, I'm merely trying to understand the schematics as to why you want to get with a therapist in comparison with a "regular" lady. If you are by your standards not an attractive looking guy then I understand why you would want to get with a woman from this industry, but i tell you now, they wouldn't give you the time of day unless you are using their time by paying for it. Adding that if you are not physically attractive then, they won't really take you or like seriously. Other than that, whatever they show you is not real at all its because they have to due to their job as therapist.

You have a much better chance of getting a "regular" girl where at least you won't be pressured to shower or pamper with material things.

I will try to answer for him:

1. Why try to get with a therapist? ---Because like any other REGULAR GIRL, they're human too. Just because their line of work is like that, doesn't mean that they're not entitled to be liked by someone.

2. You generalize these girls way too much. These REGULAR GIRLS you are talking about can do the same things you said these THERAPISTS "would" do. It's just that things being offered to the REGULAR GIRLS isn't directly presented as money. If a guy decides to pursue a THERAPIST over the REGULAR GIRL, he must be aware that these ladies have seen different types of men in their work. It will take more than looking at the surface just to see whether they're being REAL with you or NOT. After all, it's your choice.

3. Maybe if a guy can try to create an environment where this girl would feel that she's not doing her job when she's with him, there may be chances that she'll reveal her true self to him.

4. “As such, there is no one-size-fits-all approach that anyone can offer you. The hot water that softens a carrot will harden an egg.”

#goodvibeslang

Stereotyping people is very bad.... lawyers are liars..... politicians are corrupt... pulis na mga kotong... engineers na super awesome... kahit ano pang profession yan... everyone is unique at nde dapat ijudge based sa profession nila kundi sa sarili nilang character....

ngayon since lahat naman sila ay "regular girls" they must be treated as equals... and as equals deserve din nila ang happiness... or love

I wish na lahat nang tao in their lifetime na at least makapag work sa service work related job.... kse maraming needs to learn humility...

Well, that indeed mr delln is true, its not really about getting a thera for a gf or maybe a partner, but really its all about getting that ONE girl who happena to be a thera. Mind you this one girl, I dont know if its true, being her closed off and all, but everything about her the way she talks, the way she gives me advice, her personality I feel its very sincere, very true, I havent talked to any girl I have listened to like I did her, always kapag "regular" girl most of the time she talks a lot, or I talk a lot, no real interaction, while this thera would listen to me when I want to talk and talks to me when I want to listen. That is why I would want to know her better, her true self, but she is just too closed off. That is the reason why I am asking? Money, like I said I really dont have money, and if you ask me na, kailangan sustentuhan mo dn ung 4 na kapatid nya, maybe I would or I could, but not this time, I am just asking for her to you know give me a chance to get to know her, and for her to get to know me. And sometimes I feel that the more I DANGLE the money, I dig myself deeper into the client only zone.its really different when you have a genuine feeling about someone, who is closed off. I am noy asking for a relationship agad, all I am asking is a chance for us to get to know each other.

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. Before, I used to disagree with this thought. I was too naive that there are loyal and faithful men. That love conquers all. But I was wrong. I was wronged many many times.

Now, it seems like I can even be proud and secured to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. We women are so vulnerable about men's false promises and we ended up expecting for the false hopes. Men use women for their pleasure and satisfaction and women let men use them for free. By expecting of the chances that "Baka mabago ko siya". We often times mistaken love for the need of companionship. Well, that's a win lose situation

I have seen the world much farther than the rest. More than cheating women, I have personally seen hundred and probably thousands of cheating men.

So as for me, men that finance women are generous and worth it. You may call me a bitch but I am jelous and proud of women that does the kink. I must commend their tactics for they have been using themselves to take care of themselves and do offer their service in exchange for the gratitude. They are practical and I must say good.

How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

Although I don't generalize all men and women, therapists are human too. They feel the power of connection. They ofcourse experience jealousy. They feel the uttermost ego destroying thought of "I have given my best but why is he still looking for someone else?" especially if there was the spark between the two of them.

As for me, if you are really so into her, you will save her from the life and dignity destroying job. But if you are not doing anything to uplift her, then blaming her for providing a service is not for you.

You met her in that way, you know what she's doing, making her stop without you giving her security is like taking her capability of living and earning especially if she has no choice but to end up in that position.

I said back read but for your benefit of the doubt. Here. You may read this please.

Sorry, d ko masyado nakuha maam, pwede po ba tagalog. Ang intindi ko mga lalaki na pumupunta sa spa e usually e mga babero o hindi mapagkakatiwalaan, kaya mga girls na naghahanap ng financer specially sa line of work na ito ay normal lang, kasi pwedeng maloko cya ng lalaki at least napakinabangan nya at hindi libre ang paggamit? Tama b?

Sorry, d ko masyado nakuha maam, pwede po ba tagalog. Ang intindi ko mga lalaki na pumupunta sa spa e usually e mga babero o hindi mapagkakatiwalaan, kaya mga girls na naghahanap ng financer specially sa line of work na ito ay normal lang, kasi pwedeng maloko cya ng lalaki at least napakinabangan nya at hindi libre ang paggamit? Tama b?

Nope not all naman. Hindi lahat ng client or lahat ng pumupunta sa spa eh babaero o di mapagkakatiwalaan.. some of them are just lonely. Looking for an escape sa "mundo" nila..

Nope not all naman. Hindi lahat ng client or lahat ng pumupunta sa spa eh babaero o di mapagkakatiwalaan.. some of them are just lonely. Looking for an escape sa "mundo" nila..

In my case I go to the spa because I probably feel lonely, I am single right now, well single and horny, heheh..

I read your story maam sitti, well you just fell for the wrong guy.. question is how did you fall for him? I mean of course I sure you are initially closed off to him, how did he get your trust? If you dont mind me asking?

In my case I go to the spa because I probably feel lonely, I am single right now, well single and horny, heheh..

I read your story maam sitti, well you just fell for the wrong guy.. question is how did you fall for him? I mean of course I sure you are initially closed off to him, how did he get your trust? If you dont mind me asking?

Hmm sabi mo you read my stories.. ;) then andun naman na halos lahat ng details... ;) and he Is a great guy talaga... I dont know.. basta basta..

Hmm sabi mo you read my stories.. ;) then andun naman na halos lahat ng details... ;) and he Is a great guy talaga... I dont know.. basta basta..

Yup I read it, pro what made him stand out. I am sure mdmi kang gwapo, mayaman, bolero na client, pero ano ung special sa kanya? Gwapo b sya? Sense of humor? Parang, ano ang nagpa bilog, sa bilog mo nang ulo? Hehehe... in my experience sa girls, usually nag hahanap ng magic kyo e, and kung minsan ung magic na hinahanap nyo e most of the times bias. Bias in terms of gwapo cya kaya ang cute nya magpatawa. Or mayaman cya kya ang sweet ng gifts nya. Ung mga ganun. Pro as thera, I am sure, kung gwapo lng at comedy, you have meet handful of those, kung mayaman at galante, bka mas marami. What is it with him maam sitti, ano tumibok lng b bsta? Kasi ako I dont know why, I cant stop thinking about her, pero she is just so closed off. I may not be her type, kaya nga tinatanong ko how do I go about it. Ikaw n maam sitti, pag hindi mo type ung client mo, totally wala nang pag asa ma fall ka sa kanya?

Mam Sitti, I'm confused... which great guy are you talking about? I've back read and your recent post indicates a new guy that you just met. Is this the guy your talking about? Or is this the old guy that is great. If its the old guy is great then kawawa naman yung new guy. Hmmm....

Mam Sitti, I'm confused... which great guy are you talking about? I've back read and your recent post indicates a new guy that you just met. Is this the guy your talking about? Or is this the old guy that is great. If its the old guy is great then kawawa naman yung new guy. Hmmm....

Both. Bat naman naging kawawa. And why do I have this feeling na lagi mo kong nilalagay sa hotseat sir.. are you someone na kilala ko?