Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

pnb nga cguro is the lousiest because government nga kasi, my dad use to have an account there, eh ako lagi inu-utusan, hay dios ko po! keba-bagal! as if they " you owe them and they are giving you a favor attitude!" and dating.

all the the other banks have their own share of bad service as in meron talaga kahit saan. they will treat you like s@%t if they dont know you and if you dont have an account with them.

And the worst pa sa mga banks na ganito eh yung mga preffered customer nila eh kaya nilang i-singit yung transaction sa teller!!! i am pretty sure na encounter nyo na ito, napapa-mura talaga ako kapag yung manager pa and magsisisingit sa likod ng teller!!!

yun lang di ako galit :P

For me, its BPI. I have never encountered a good service from BPI.

Siguri dahil malaki na sila. They treat you as "one of those" lang.

One tip I got from a friend is to go to a not so famous bank, they will treat you nicely coz they need clients.

Another tip is to open more that one account in several banks, if the other bank treat you bad, tell them that you will transfer your deposit to the other bank.

My current bank is PNB Shangrila - they treat me well.

Cheers

BDO especially their General Luis, Novaliches branch is lousy. I only transferred one of my accounts there because of proximity. However, it might be an isolated case. I also have never had a good experience with BPI. Service there is so slow. Metrobank- it depends on the branch and if you know someone.

pnb nga cguro is the lousiest because government nga kasi, my dad use to have an account there, eh ako lagi inu-utusan, hay dios ko po! keba-bagal! as if they " you owe them and they are giving you a favor attitude!" and dating.

all the the other banks have their own share of bad service as in meron talaga kahit saan. they will treat you like s@%t if they dont know you and if you dont have an account with them.

And the worst pa sa mga banks na ganito eh yung mga preffered customer nila eh kaya nilang i-singit yung transaction sa teller!!! i am pretty sure na encounter nyo na ito, napapa-mura talaga ako kapag yung manager pa and magsisisingit sa likod ng teller!!!

yun lang di ako galit :P

Agree ako....PNB is the lousiest.....any branch you go, ang B-A-G-A-L as in parang G-Liner (Gapang Liner).

BPI are only for those big time customers. May pagka-illustrado sila. If you are nothing, they treat you like trash. Specially the manager of their Trust Account Division at BPI Head Office. He condescends on people like you're an animal. :grr:

Ako galit sa mga taong ganyan......customer din naman ako ah?! :grr: :grr: :grr:

bpi - bad...

feeling high and mighty ang mga staff/manager nila...

ako naman kung naramdaman ko na pangit ang service nila

i just close it without any complaints to the manager...

what for? they are just employees...

i then email hrm...your email may get lost in their jungle

but sometimes it reaches the right person and when

evaluation time comes...ha ha...these "reports" usually finds

it way to the evaluation committee...

believe me, i used to work for a publicly listed

company and the hrm vp usually gets the complaints

filed by customers...

Banco De Oro in Paseo!

Screwed up policy regarding ATM for your savings account. When I opened a savings account with them, it came with an ATM so usually it takes about 2 weeks to process. Unfortunately that time i was busy with work so i forgot to pick up the ATM. After about 3 months i decided to ditch some work to get my ATM. The girl at the counter told me that they had destroyed my ATM because it was pass the date given to pick it up.

Question was why didnt they even bother to tell me! What's the reason for giving out your contact information to them, when they cant even pick up the phone to call you!

1. RCBC, in cavite (where Bong lives)

*drained my little brother's account because it became dormant. they didn't even bother notifying the little kid, tsk tsk.

*statement request takes more than a month but when you catch them at a good mood, it takes 15 minutes.

*whenever you withdraw, you are scrutinized like a criminal, even though you have been a loyal and regular customer for more than five years.

good riddance, transferred to a bank with better service. the only consolation was when i closed the account, the manager suddenly became very familiar and friendly. too late.

BPI, Metrobank, Unionbank, Citibank, HSBC, Equitable PCI & RCBC are the banks I have had dealings with and I would say that BPI is the worst of the lot. Metrobank is kinda bad but their branches have chairs for the customers to sit on and wait. Unionbank is ok in service but their branches often times look sooo old and run down. EquitablePCI is ok so is RCBC. The best services I have experienced are with CITIBANK and HSBC.

I often think that the foreign banks really knows how to take care of their customers :lol:

the worse for me is of course..... LAND BANK... pwede ba, dami nyong FORCED depositors (govt employees and govt transactions), damihan nyo naman staff nyo! kahit tellers man lang.

the best services given for me is BDO. lalo na sa SM malls, extended banking hours. di na kailangan mag eskapo sa work para pumunta.

Land Bank - Grabe 5 hours bago ka ma-entertain...

BDO - Dami hingi requirements..mas mabuti if meron ka kakilala

BPI - Same as BDO, kahit account mo pag-withdraw hingi parin ng ID,Bwisit

Metrobank - Same sa Land Bank pero 2.5 hours ang hintayan..

EQ-PCI - okey sana if meron chairs.. pero at least 20 minutes lang wait period at mas okey online transactions nila (unlike metrobank na require IE -- so 90's talaga)