Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

wala yata.. <_<

im using a globe...just last night magpapasa (share a load) sana ko ng load sa isang friend ko nakalimutan ko yung pin ko, so hindi ako makapagpasa..i called there costumer service kailangan daw nila malaman yung maiden name ng mom ko para ma open nila ulit yung account, eh nakalimutan ko nga then na try na namin lahat ng possible name na niregister ko wala pa rin..haayyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Globe user since 4 years ago. Line pa nga. But may discrimination sa Globe mismo. They give more to Platinum members. That is if your billings reach 5000 per month. Kaya if your bill is 4,999.99 s**t ka! Inaabang ko lang ma expire contract ko then shift na ko.

I am not alone, by the way. Lahat ng barkada ko mag mamass exodus from Globe! s**t nila!

Just bought a Sun SIM a couple weeks ago. Man, their service sucks so bad. Takes several tries to make a call, sometimes you have to send an SMS message a couple of times to get it through, and try calling their customer service hotline... that is if you don't run out of battery first. I had a Smart prepaid card i think three months ago. Man, you have to pay P15 to have it activated for roaming? And another P15 to have it de-activated?!? And only P15 max for pasaload feature?!? I do hear a lot of people that they have the best coverage, I believe it's true. But try getting through to their customer service hotline for prepaid... you can't! It's impossible! Are they hiding from prepaid users? That's why I threw my Smart SIM card after I used up my credits... mostly from unnecessary charges! Well, I still prefer Globe... even though they're still behind Smart in terms of features and coverage. But at least it's easy to get a hold of their customer service representative. And oh yeah, another thing... try to examine the manuals that come with their SIM cards. You'll see that Globe has the most complete and easily understood manual with explanation of almost all their services and features while Smart and Sun have much, much less. I mean, just for roaming, Globe provides all the information you need... how to load credit while abroad, how to check your remaining balance, etc. Sun and Smart? Zilch. And Globe's roaming activation is free! I don't think Sun offers roaming for their prepaid users yet.

Just bought a Sun SIM a couple weeks ago. Man, their service sucks so bad. Takes several tries to make a call, sometimes you have to send an SMS message a couple of times to get it through, and try calling their customer service hotline... that is if you don't run out of battery first. I had a Smart prepaid card i think three months ago. Man, you have to pay P15 to have it activated for roaming? And another P15 to have it de-activated?!? And only P15 max for pasaload feature?!? I do hear a lot of people that they have the best coverage, I believe it's true. But try getting through to their customer service hotline for prepaid... you can't! It's impossible! Are they hiding from prepaid users? That's why I threw my Smart SIM card after I used up my credits... mostly from unnecessary charges! Well, I still prefer Globe... even though they're still behind Smart in terms of features and coverage. But at least it's easy to get a hold of their customer service representative. And oh yeah, another thing... try to examine the manuals that come with their SIM cards. You'll see that Globe has the most complete and easily understood manual with explanation of almost all their services and features while Smart and Sun have much, much less. I mean, just for roaming, Globe provides all the information you need... how to load credit while abroad, how to check your remaining balance, etc. Sun and Smart? Zilch. And Globe's roaming activation is free! I don't think Sun offers roaming for their prepaid users yet.

Well, for Sun users, might as well make the most out of it... I mean, try to call in the mornings because its easier to connect. Last week they upgraded their system, I just hope that an improvement will be felt this week, I'll keep you posted!

Globe user since 4 years ago.  Line pa nga.  But may discrimination sa Globe mismo.  They give more to Platinum members.  That is if your billings reach 5000 per month.  Kaya if your bill is 4,999.99 s**t ka!  Inaabang ko lang ma expire contract ko then shift na ko.

I am not alone, by the way.  Lahat ng barkada ko mag mamass exodus from Globe!  s**t nila!

hahaha!!! :cool: :mtc: :cool:

Just want to get a feed back on our common cellphone users how they feel about their current/past cellphone servers. If they are satisfied or not and why they decided to shift.

As for me personally I'm using Globe. My monthly billings goes as high of 4,500 and an average of 4,200. But may opt to switch, as soon as my contract ends.

Somehow their marketing program "Globe for Good" seems to be misfiring. Alienating non-platinum users! Anyhow, that' what free market is about-you may choose where you want to put or in this case- spend your money. In my case, its "GLOBE FOR GOOD-bye!". Heh heh!

i'm a smart user for years now. i'm very much satisfied with their service. and the signal strenght is outstanding unlike globe (i was once a globe user). i will never use globe again. i hate their service. globe's customer representative at their ayala business center is so annoying. grrrrrr

plowed99- I used to be a Smart user naman. In fact, that was my very first cell service provider. I left because at that time they were still using analog and I got cloned. The horrors of getting a bill for a long distance tele-babad to New York! Then I switch to Globe- for Metro-Manila it's not bad at all. It was the clearest at that time till PLDT made it difficult for Globe users to contact landlines.

As of today (in my opinion), unless your a Globe Platinum member- you're totally s**t!- to them (attention Mr. Gerry Ablaza!). Saw a news article that their net profits went up, but they are steadily losing customers because of lower rates from competition- WAKE UP! That's a valid excuse. But they are really losing their customers through the rudeness and ineptness of their marketing people! Most specially whoever designed those tacky programs they develop!

By the way, I agree with you when it comes to clarity and signal of Smart. Most specially in Sagada or other mountain province- crystal clear ang signal ng Smart group. No signal for Globe.

Am right now trying the 24/7 ng Sun. Yes, they have problems at night. But I use it mostly in day time. Text and call hangang sawa. I still have my Globe, but use it sparingly. I"ll be dropping my subscription and get either a Addict, Smart or even a Talk and Text as a back up to my Sun.

PS: At least the news article did admit of the mass exodus of subscribers from Globe!

In my case, they miscalculated. My family's monthly billing is 15,000 a month. We're all switching. Not counting the in laws, my own siblings, friends, suppliers, and others. In my own household- 5 lines, 10 prepaids will switch this month.

Sgt. Kamote- That's using your coconut! Hope your using the 24/7 para unlimited!

By the way, if your talking about Globe prepaid madaya raw yan. Had a friend who just loaded a "300" yet the balance is zero. I had accomodated him to a Globe center and they advised him to load again. When he loaded the second "300" then the prepaid balance inquiry informed him that he has now 600 balance.

Had another friend that told me that his Globe load simply dissappear.

Well both of them just recently switch!