Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

quickie

To begin with, I noticed you have a very nice and new avatar. It's such a great picture. If that's your body, then oh boy, people here will definitely be running after you. :) It's great.

I thought so, I was in the wrong profession. I really wanted to be an engineer specializing in computers designs and development (both hardware & software). But my parents discouraged me because of the not so good future it had way back when I started college. Acctg was my last choice, Psychology was my second. It's just that I hated laboratory subjects that's why I didn't take up Psych. But in college, mind u, I was a member of the Peer Counsellor's group inspite my being an BA student. It worked for me a lot and in my future dealings with peeps especially clients. To this day, I guess, it still works to a certain extent.

That's great to hear. Hope you continue to be happy and have a better day or days ahead! Enjoy for life is just too short to live and too long to waste. TC! :)

JohnCastle

yup that's me :blush: i might be taking it out soon...hehehe...i was just bored and couldn't sleep last night. wasn't it full moon, too? see, i told u i don't think right when it's a full moon ;)

well, u're not alone. i think most ppl think they shld be doing something else other than what they're doing now...

JohnCastle

yup that's me :blush: i might be taking it out soon...hehehe...i was just bored and couldn't sleep last night. wasn't it full moon, too? see, i told u i don't think right when it's a full moon ;)

well, u're not alone. i think most ppl think they shld be doing something else other than what they're doing now...

quickie

Well I was logged up to about 11:30p last night before I hit the sack, watched TV a little (put it on timer though) as I knew I would be sleeping before I could even finish one show. Then woke up at 6am, left at 7am. Now here I am at 8am in the office.

It's great why take it out? But I guess, you have every reason to do so. Cheers and a have a great weekend. :)

quickie

Well I was logged up to about 11:30p last night before I hit the sack, watched TV a little (put it on timer though) as I knew I would be sleeping before I could even finish one show. Then woke up at 6am, left at 7am. Now here I am at 8am in the office.

It's great why take it out? But I guess, you have every reason to do so. Cheers and a have a great weekend. :)

JohnCastle

i'm not a morning person! it's a good thing they let me come a little later...but then again...i stay a bit later.

u shld go home or somewhere else and enjoy the rest of ur wknd.

Amazon,

Welcome to this thread. From my point of view, dahil napagdaanan ko na ang pagiging student, mas masarap ang maging student kaysa sa nagtratrabaho. Student - kumikita ka kahit di ka nagtratrabaho. Employee/Employer - kayod para kumita.

Hope you're enjoying your new year!

:)

ok tanx johncastle!!

quickie,

Yap been very busy. Boss has been dragging me from one meeting to another and my desks seem to be piling up. I didn't stay OT last night since I felt I was drained up so I had to go home and retire early. Had to be early in the office though at 7am just to update my files and check emails.

Yap missed you too :( but its one hell of a day again for me.

Take care my dear! Hope you're doing fine! HAND (H-ave A N-ice D-ay). :)

quickie,

Yap been very busy. Boss has been dragging me from one meeting to another and my desks seem to be piling up. I didn't stay OT last night since I felt I was drained up so I had to go home and retire early. Had to be early in the office though at 7am just to update my files and check emails.

Yap missed you too :( but its one hell of a day again for me.

Take care my dear! Hope you're doing fine! HAND (H-ave A N-ice D-ay). :)

JohnCastle

i know...work, work, work :( it's been slowing down for me though...rather, i'm not allowing myself to stay late anymore.) just looking forward to my wknd. it'll be a 3-day wknd kc holiday kami ng monday. and i refuse to work this wknd...hehehe...

ingats din...don't work too hard :P ;)

quickie,

Why is it a holiday on Monday at your end?

But that's very nice to hear. At least you'll have more time to really go around with you pals and have a great time. Hope you'd do some cruising with them this weekend. Enjoy your day! TC!

JohnCastle

it's martin luther king, jr day. most private companies have it off. i'm planning on going home to my parents...i miss eating a good home-cooked meal :cool: i plan to catch up din with my sleep ;)

hope u're having a good day so far...

quickie,

I see. Well guess it's a nice time to have a reunion with your folks. Guess home cook meals are alot better than 'quickie' over the counter food. And yes you do need to do some sleep, sleep, sleep for 3 days. :lol: :lol: :D

As usual it was the same busy routine. More so tom when I have to be shuttling back and forth to Makati and Manila for 2 meetings at different skeds. Guess, I have gotten used to such routine for a long time now especially at this time of the year. So what else is new ;)

Hope you're doing better! TC!

quickie,

I see. Well guess it's a nice time to have a reunion with your folks. Guess home cook meals are alot better than 'quickie' over the counter food. And yes you do need to do some sleep, sleep, sleep for 3 days. :lol: :lol: :D

As usual it was the same busy routine. More so tom when I have to be shuttling back and forth to Makati and Manila for 2 meetings at different skeds. Guess, I have gotten used to such routine for a long time now especially at this time of the year. So what else is new ;)

Hope you're doing better! TC!

JohnCastle

yup yup that's the plan :)

i'm exhausted! too much stress (although i hate to admit that i am stressed!), hardly any rest...

hope u don't burn out...it's only january :P

ingats!

JohnCastle

yup yup that's the plan :)

i'm exhausted! too much stress (although i hate to admit that i am stressed!), hardly any rest...

hope u don't burn out...it's only january :P

ingats!

quickie,

Stress creates havoc in our system. It does so much to our system that almost everything in us just seem to go down. Hope you don't go from bad to worse or worst my dear. It's difficult, very difficult. Take it easy and enjoy your well earned break. Eat well.

Yap thanks for reminding me. I really hope I don't get burned up this early. Thanks thanks thanks.................. :) :) :)

TC & enjoy...............

quickie,

Stress creates havoc in our system. It does so much to our system that almost everything in us just seem to go down. Hope you don't go from bad to worse or worst my dear. It's difficult, very difficult. Take it easy and enjoy your well earned break. Eat well.

Yap thanks for reminding me. I really hope I don't get burned up this early. Thanks thanks thanks.................. :) :) :)

TC & enjoy...............

JohnCastle

i think handle stress well...that's what the mall and gym are for ;) or anywhere is fine. as long as i don't see excel for one day, i'm happy :cool:

have a great wknd! :)