Best Place to Drink (Merged threads)

Guys saan kayo usually umiinom na affordable lalo na kung malayo pa sweldo?

I would recommend 2 places in QC. Quattro has cheap beer especially the macho mug, di masyado ok service lalo na kapag weekends pero ok naman mga chicks na umiinom.

Another one Is Danny's Grill malapit sa Shell. Mura beer, ok service, pwede na yung mga itsura ng waitress. Kaso andaming lalake, medyo mahirap makascore ng Chickas.

Kawawa ka naman...

Reply-an ko na nga lang thread mo dahil manginginom akong tunay.

Tama ka, Quattro and Danny's Grill. Mura talaga beer dun when it comes to bars.

Sa Seven-11 sa Strata 100 sa Ortigas Center pwede din. Ordinary price for beers and a whole lotta chicks from the Call Centers all around the place!!!

There's this place in Makati called Paradise of Beers where they sell all kinds of beers thats made all over the world. Its not cheap but its the only place I know that you can find beers like hoegarden, judas, delirium and other beers that you find only abroad. Since its quite a niche market, the beers are a bit pricey. Cheapest beer would be around 125 and the most most expensive ones would be in the 300 pesos range. But the experience is woth the price. Its the only place I know outside France that has monk trappist beers, beers brewed by actual monks using the medieval techniques. If you like beers, you should try the place. Its a perfect place to get drunk.

There's this place in Makati called Paradise of Beers where they sell all kinds of beers thats made all over the world.  Its not cheap but its the only place I know that you can find beers like hoegarden, judas, delirium and other beers that you find only abroad.  Since its quite a niche market, the beers are a bit pricey.  Cheapest beer would be around 125 and the most most expensive ones would be in the 300 pesos range.  But the experience is woth the price.  Its the only place I know outside France that has monk trappist beers, beers brewed by actual monks using the medieval techniques.  If you like beers, you should try the place.  Its a perfect place to get drunk.

Thing about the place is that the beer might be expensive but its not like you throw them down.

While the price range is between 125 and 400 pesos per beer they are usually 8% alcohol upwards and you drink them slower - half and hour for a beer cause of the strength.

You may only drink 4 beers and have it cost Pesos 1000 but you'll be as drunk as if you had 10 san migs.

This is a great place!

• 1 month later...

hay if you are in the qc area specifically katipunan area, cheapest places are meatshop, cafe ysabella (right next to meatshop), chicken boy these three are all along xavierville ave. sml i think is 23 or 22 now. while the neighboring tribu is a bit more expensive at 28.

sa drews (behind shakey's) ok ang sml 25 pesos lang pero ang mas patok dito ay yung kanilang mga drew's pitchers mixed drink un na kakaiba ang names like jerbaxx, what's the wrong anything matter?, whi whi, pamela, gro, etc... plus pulutan is really nice the sisig, chicken platter, chicken fingers, and yes the cheapest and napakasarap na kropeck!!!

sa timog area naman i would reccomend off the grill very reasonable ang prices as in!! sarap pa nang food!!! yuummy!! may live band ka pa!!

Try nyo sa sa brownpaper sa eastwood... dami chicks dun... it caters mostly to call center crowd.... mura lang beer and pulutan.... if you come here, expect the unexpected... anything goes...

I agree, dami bebots dito, mura pa food and drinks...So what are you waiting for, try nyo na!!! :cool:

marina is the place to be! dun lang sa may gh, near club filipino! from 10pm-11pm, ten pesos lang ang beer! from 11pm-12pm, twenty pesos na! and from 12pm onwards, twenty-five pesos na! every night ito!!!! plus the food is great, mejo may pagkamahal nga lang. bad vibes nga e, allergic ako sa seafood, e yun ang forte nila. oh well...

marina is the place to be! dun lang sa may gh, near club filipino! from 10pm-11pm, ten pesos lang ang beer! from 11pm-12pm, twenty pesos na! and from 12pm onwards, twenty-five pesos na! every night ito!!!! plus the food is great, mejo may pagkamahal nga lang. bad vibes nga e, allergic ako sa seafood, e yun ang forte nila. oh well...

totoo ba to?beer prices range from 10-25 pesos....ayos to kung totoo! :boo:

• 3 weeks later...

Kung totoo ito susugurin namin ito!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitchiko0

kagabi first time ko nakapasok sa dungeon near daungan timog...enjoy yung mga banda.....im planning to back there, this friday....

ok mga place nyo ha...try ko pa mag explore....