Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Ganyan lang talaga takbo ng pagibig. It comes when you least expect it.

The day I met her that was my mindset as has been eversince, pasok paservice get out then bahala na if i avail her again but things happen. Really can't pinpoint why this time around i fell.

It's been a while guys...

So far i have this thera that i like...

Though im cautious about it...

However things are pretty ok...

Her world, my world...

Somehow it collide when i came to see her more...

Know her more...

I even paid her a visit just to talk...

Yes i did that, no ES... just to listen to her...

Then, she's being stressd lately, zero kc s guest... tpos maraming kalaban n newbies... then,

I taugth her how to get more guest... marketing strategy, since it's my forte...

I even made an FR for her, a non manyak FR...

Then there came a barrage of FRs for her...

Somehow, may effect din ung FR nun ibang guys... especially ung KISS and TELL GMs...

Now she has guest...

Somehow, napaisip ako...

How i felt, was probably the same with other GMs...

She might have the same treatment to other GMs...

However those little moments we have was really a great time to cherish...

I'll visit her this week... ha ha!

• Like (+1) 1

Alam ko kaya ni Mahal mong Thera na hindi na bumalik sa spa kung gugustohin nya lalo na at may magiging inspirasyon sya na tulad mo at makakatuwang nya para matupad yon,,,kung pagtutungan nyo both makakaya nyo lahat ng darating na problema...Alam ko hindi lahat ng thera ginusto ang ganitong uri trabaho at siguro iniisip natin easy money and fast. No it's never an easy money for some. Fast yes, kasi gusto nilang mabilis matapos ang session ksi alam kung pagod na pagod na sila,,,kung tayong GM nga isa lang pagod na what more sila...

After mabasa ko yung sulat ng isang thera sa client nya,,totoong sulat ito and it was publish in other country,,,lalo ko pang itinaas respeto sa kanila at kung kaya ng powers ko ay maaring tulungan silang makaalis sa spa ng walang ano mang kapalit...may mga thera na nag out na and I'm happy for them,,biro ko nga never look back kasi baka may kumaway na GM at bumalik agad hehehe...good luck sa inyong dalawa ni mahal mong thera...

Agree ako dito...

Hanggat kaya ng powers to help them out... for sure many of them would like to be out of that industry... it just happen that they have limited options...

I told her... we'll figure that out...

• Like (+1) 1

Agree ako dito...

Hanggat kaya ng powers to help them out... for sure many of them would like to be out of that industry... it just happen that they have limited options...

I told her... we'll figure that out...

While we do our best to help them out and for good, half of that responsibility falls on our beloved theras. If they cant find a way how to stay out for good, babalik at babalik din sila dito whether they like it or not.

While we do our best to help them out and for good, half of that responsibility falls on our beloved theras. If they cant find a way how to stay out for good, babalik at babalik din sila dito whether they like it or not.

agree 100%.. the other half falls on the beloved who needs to HELP her cause you have to admit, there's going to be a big chunk of money not coming in for them, laki din kita nila ah, sa pagiging thera.. kaya dapat walang money issues... dapat KAYA mo syang suportahan hanggang dumating yung time na makatayo na sya ulit on her own outside the spa. kung hindi, tama si 国光 babalik at babalik sila dahil yun ang previous na alam nilang makakapuno ng needs nila.

agree 100%.. the other half falls on the beloved who needs to HELP her cause you have to admit, there's going to be a big chunk of money not coming in for them, laki din kita nila ah, sa pagiging thera.. kaya dapat walang money issues... dapat KAYA mo syang suportahan hanggang dumating yung time na makatayo na sya ulit on her own outside the spa. kung hindi, tama si 国光 babalik at babalik sila dahil yun ang previous na alam nilang makakapuno ng needs nila.

Lalo na kung si Thera-Loves eh palaging Top sa Spa nya. The more she needs to handle her finances well given the number of GMs who admire her. The sooner she retires and not go back (with the amount she has saved during her stint), the better.

best advice ko nga sa mga na-eengot-engot na (lol).. for now,just give advice on how they should use their money... how to save, how to invest, etc...

be their regular guest parin, PERO don't make her stop unless you're going all the way and help her. lagi silang may reason for doing this kind of work, some very noble and valid reasons pa. and unless you're willing to go the extra mile, it'll just fail.

hopefully, by the time na mag-retire na sila, may stable nang "other" source of income.. yan pede mo na pang-himasukan hahaha, kung kayo talaga, KAYO... kung hindi, just be happy that she moved on... for the better :)

• Like (+1) 3

best advice ko nga sa mga na-eengot-engot na (lol).. for now,just give advice on how they should use their money... how to save, how to invest, etc...

be their regular guest parin, PERO don't make her stop unless you're going all the way and help her. lagi silang may reason for doing this kind of work, some very noble and valid reasons pa. and unless you're willing to go the extra mile, it'll just fail.

hopefully, by the time na mag-retire na sila, may stable nang "other" source of income.. yan pede mo na pang-himasukan hahaha, kung kayo talaga, KAYO... kung hindi, just be happy that she moved on... for the better :)

Never thought of her as a thera from the beginning.

I only called her by her work name maybe once or twice on my first visit at her work.

Never did i expect to fall for someone like her.

At that time, i was just curious about her. Whats the buzz about her.

Her famous line “you’ll never know until you try” may have been a bad decision to some, but i’m glad i did.

I ended up meeting a Phenomenal person, and a Phenomenal Queen.

Ayan ang Plan ngayon...

I have to teach her how to handle her finances...

While im checking on the connections for her other source of income...

This industry is really tiring, more than 8hrs, what more the mandatory benefits? Meron b?

Therefore, if you have feelings for her, do something for her... regardless if she love you back...

Parang, ang goal ko ngaun mkapag save ng thera out of the industry... for good... ung wlang reason para bumalik pa xa... para nman pag gumawa ako ng biography ko.. my chapter dun... "name ng Thera"

Ha ha ha!!!

Falling for a thera is a free fall...

What's next once you fall???

Ayan ang Plan ngayon...

I have to teach her how to handle her finances...

While im checking on the connections for her other source of income...

This industry is really tiring, more than 8hrs, what more the mandatory benefits? Meron b?

Therefore, if you have feelings for her, do something for her... regardless if she love you back...

Parang, ang goal ko ngaun mkapag save ng thera out of the industry... for good... ung wlang reason para bumalik pa xa... para nman pag gumawa ako ng biography ko.. my chapter dun... "name ng Thera"

Ha ha ha!!!

Falling for a thera is a free fall...

What's next once you fall???

Okay yang mission mo para sa Thera-Loves mo. Hopefully shell listen to your advice whole-heartedly. :)

we couldn't fault a thera if she wishes to come back.... she may be short of her finances or maybe she retired because someone she loved told her to... but then, what if their relation failed & no more support given? sacrificed for love & all promises given her were not met? it made her cry ... we should consider all things she went through in that situation.... respect & support is what she needed most these days...

Saw this on the Locked FFAT Thread. It says...

Pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Pero this happens very very rarely.

thank you idol!

Saw this on the Locked FFAT Thread. It says...

Pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Pero this happens very very rarely.

I agree... pero, paano ka magugustuhan ni thera?

Anong ginawa mo nung una kaung ngkita?

Paano mo siya itreat s kwarto?

It's a process like courting din...

1 step forward kami, nag meet the parents na. Pumunta ako sa house nila tagal namin nag kwentuhan ng parents nya and sister nya. Sana tuloy tuloy na.

Bait ng parents nya and mukang in favor of us. Sana talaga tuloy tuloy na.

Stand firm lang sa kung anong paninindigan niyo sa isa't isa at sa sarili niyo.

All the best sir.

kelangan lng matibay ang loob mo kung hindi mo sya kayang patigilin dhl pag dating ng shift nya she will rarely remember you and that is nakaka paranoid sobra, lalo n kung top pa sya its really a great sacrifice to love them,palagi pa ung time na dpt kayo na magkasama kukunin pa ng mga kaibigan nya or worst jojokards pa which is very hurtful kasi the fact na sumama na sya sa motel with the guest means they have chemistry na and LORD knows what happens inside dhl uncontrolled environment na ang motel dalawa nlng sila tlga dun, un ang pinaka hurtful na hindi ka makakatulog na kht alam mong trabho lang kasama nya ung guest ng buong magdamag na pinagkakatiwalaan nya

I agree... pero, paano ka magugustuhan ni thera?

Anong ginawa mo nung una kaung ngkita?

Paano mo siya itreat s kwarto?

It's a process like courting din...

But this would only holds true if and only if she reciprocates more than any other guest. Regardless of how gentlemanly you treat a Thera, if she doesnt feel that spark that she sees in you as a sign, youll just be another GM to her. Happened to me already. Edited by 国光

kelangan lng matibay ang loob mo kung hindi mo sya kayang patigilin dhl pag dating ng shift nya she will rarely remember you and that is nakaka paranoid sobra, lalo n kung top pa sya its really a great sacrifice to love them,palagi pa ung time na dpt kayo na magkasama kukunin pa ng mga kaibigan nya or worst jojokards pa which is very hurtful kasi the fact na sumama na sya sa motel with the guest means they have chemistry na and LORD knows what happens inside dhl uncontrolled environment na ang motel dalawa nlng sila tlga dun, un ang pinaka hurtful na hindi ka makakatulog na kht alam mong trabho lang kasama nya ung guest ng buong magdamag na pinagkakatiwalaan nya

Saklap ng nyan Boss. Pero hindi mo rin masisisi si Thera kung sisideline sya sa iba due to financial constraints

But this would only holds true if and only if she reciprocates more than any other guest. Regardless of how gentlemanly you treat a Thera, if she doesnt feel that spark that she sees as a sign, youll just be another GM to her.

We'll, don't mind the others guests...

If you like her, or falling for her... then do the right thing... respect her... accept her... take care of her...

It's up to you how to start that spark... and how it will last...

First time you met her, you're just ordinary Guest... it's up to you now how to level up and get that spark...

And when you do... you'll realize you're duscussing with her what nail color is better? What's to take for dinner? Or why her dog chewed all the slippers in their hows and how to avoid it....

It takes a while... guys be in tuned to her...

• Like (+1) 1