9137 replies to this topic

#9121 Usebyo

Usebyo

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:01 AM

let's hypothetically say na if there's a way you can stay and hide inside the room while the thera you think you're falling for does her session with other GMs - you're able to watch and listen to everything that is going on in that cubicle..will the spark* still shine over your head? will you still pursue?

I think there's no need for that scenario. It's given that in her line of work, she has to be very accommodating to succeed as therapist. Having good looks and sexy body will not assure her of regular clients. Whatever she did to you on your first or second visit, expect that she did the same thing to some of her other clients too. You pursue her because of the spark. You pursue her because you felt something special. You pursue her because you believe her.

And as a veteran GM, you pursue her because she made the first move.

Edited by Usebyo, Yesterday, 12:10 AM.

#9122 Kylie33

Kylie33

Chaser

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:04 AM

Water pleaseeee. Lol

#9123 Marcow

Marcow

Virgin

• (01) Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 AM

Water pleaseeee. Lol

^I think you made a wrong post ms kylie33?

I disagree, falling for a thera is a great experience but you just have to be careful.

#9124 Ed 671

Ed 671

Minimalist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 AM

I think there's no need for that scenario. It's given that in her line of work, she has to be very accommodating to succeed as therapist. Having good looks and sexy body will not assure her of regular clients. Whatever she did to you on your first or second visit, expect that she did the same thing to some of her other clients too. You pursue her because of the spark. You pursue her because you felt something special. You pursue her because you believe her.

And as a veteran GM, you pursue her because she made the first move.

that's the tricky part sa industry, how sure can a guest be to assume that the attention given by the thera is something exclusively special na sa kanya lang yun ginawa ng thera? gut feeling? instinct? I don't think so.

she could be like that sa iba nyang guest right ?

#9125 curvermay

curvermay

Chaser

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:20 AM

Falling for a therapist is a horrible decision, probably the worst you can do in your life, and the cons definitely outweigh the pros.

My apologies but I have to disagree with your post sir. Yes, falling in love with a thera does have complications. That has been discussed in this thread ad nauseum but saying it's the worst decision in your life maybe pushing it too far. A lot of us who work in this industry have real life relationships, some even proceed to marriage and happy families. Yes, we in a way sell our bodies to make a good living, but we don't sell our souls. We are still ladies who can fall in love and give love to a deserving partner. 

It takes a lot of gut for a man to accept what we do in our jobs, but once he is at peace with his decision, the moment he sees us as women instead instead of just therapists, I believe that is the point where real foundations for a relationship can be laid down.  :D  :D  :D

• nytcrawl3r likes this

#9126 JeromeNapoles18

JeromeNapoles18

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 AM

My apologies but I have to disagree with your post sir. Yes, falling in love with a thera does have complications. That has been discussed in this thread ad nauseum but saying it's the worst decision in your life maybe pushing it too far. A lot of us who work in this industry have real life relationships, some even proceed to marriage and happy families. Yes, we in a way sell our bodies to make a good living, but we don't sell our souls. We are still ladies who can fall in love and give love to a deserving partner. 

It takes a lot of gut for a man to accept what we do in our jobs, but once he is at peace with his decision, the moment he sees us as women instead instead of just therapists, I believe that is the point where real foundations for a relationship can be laid down.  :D  :D  :D

Very well said 😁

#9127 Haring Baluga

Haring Baluga

Baluga

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Healthcare, technology, education, music, games and many more.

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 AM

Type ka nya or tag L lang.

Tama pre pero iba pa rin talaga girls na professionals.

Edited by Haring Baluga, Yesterday, 07:32 AM.

#9128 Usebyo

Usebyo

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:37 AM

that's the tricky part sa industry, how sure can a guest be to assume that the attention given by the thera is something exclusively special na sa kanya lang yun ginawa ng thera? gut feeling? instinct? I don't think so.

she could be like that sa iba nyang guest right ?

You have to do your research. You investigate. Hehehehe.

#9129 Usebyo

Usebyo

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 AM

Tama pre pero iba pa rin talaga girls na professionals.

Nung college ako, i had a long time relationship with a therapist. Super galing nya na naalaala ko pa rin sya hanggang ngayon :P

#9130 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 AM

Falling for a therapist is a horrible decision, probably the worst you can do in your life, and the cons definitely outweigh the pros.

I have to disagree.. but falling in love whether it's a therapist or any other profession has it's pros and cons. You just have to understand that it's their "job". They have to do it to make a living for themselves and their families. Loving someone sometimes isn't even a choice, saying it is means you haven't met that person who can make your heartbeat at 160 mins per minute. Just seeing that person in your dream wakes you up in the middle of the night like a bucket of cold water. Like I was saying falling in love is already a big risk in itself, it will bring you pain like never before but also happiness that knows no bounds. If it doesn't work out then you can just charge it experience.

Edited by Der_Konig, Yesterday, 07:55 AM.

• ❤BEEMER❤ likes this

#9131 Usebyo

Usebyo

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 AM

I have to disagree.. but falling in love whether it's a therapist or any other profession has it's pros and cons. You just have to understand that it's their "job". They have to do it to make a living for themselves and their families. Loving someone sometimes isn't even a choice, saying it is means you haven't met that person who can make your heartbeat at 160 mins per minute. Just seeing that person in your dream wakes you up in the middle of the night like a bucket of cold water. Like I was saying falling in love is already a big risk in itself, it will bring you pain like never before but also happiness that knows no bounds. If it doesn't work out then you can just charge it experience.

Try to go to other spas or get other theras and make sure you let her know about it. Then check kung ano magiging reaksyon nya. Yun ang test kung talagang kayo na.

#9132 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:38 AM

Try to go to other spas or get other theras and make sure you let her know about it. Then check kung ano magiging reaksyon nya. Yun ang test kung talagang kayo na.

To tell you the truth Sir, I don't really go to "spas". I'm not even the one who made my MTC account. I just got curious one day and looked through the pages and chanced upon the theras picture and something about her intrigued me. She may not be my first Thera in the spa that she works in but she's gonna be my last. I'm not really into that kind of service anyway, it feels so awkward to me hahaha. Anyway what's the point of making someone jealous, if she does have feelings for me(I'd be sooo happay if she did) why would I want to hurt her that way. That's just me I guess, thanks for the advice though.
  • ❤BEEMER❤ likes this

#9133 Usebyo

Usebyo

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:59 AM

To tell you the truth Sir, I don't really go to "spas". I'm not even the one who made my MTC account. I just got curious one day and looked through the pages and chanced upon the theras picture and something about her intrigued me. She may not be my first Thera in the spa that she works in but she's gonna be my last. I'm not really into that kind of service anyway, it feels so awkward to me hahaha. Anyway what's the point of making someone jealous, if she does have feelings for me(I'd be sooo happay if she did) why would I want to hurt her that way. That's just me I guess, thanks for the advice though.

Good luck. Take good care of her. i hope you'll have a soulful relationship with no complications.

As for me, maybe I'll visit a spa soon. I miss the experience 😜

Edited by Usebyo, Yesterday, 09:03 AM.

• Der_Konig likes this

#9134 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 AM

Good luck. Take good care of her. i hope you'll have a soulful relationship with no complications.

I'll do the best that I can. But truthfully I'm not supposed to be falling in love in this stage of my life. I've already complicated my life by falling for her. It's just I can't help it you know. Every warning sign that you can think of is there. But I've never felt anything like what I feel for her. I've never been much of a risk taker, I'm the boring type of a guy. But I'll take the risk of loving her. Even if I know in the end she can't be mine and risk my already peaceful life. I 'd be happy if she achieves her goal and be happy even if it's with someone else.

#9135 fallenengr

fallenengr

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:gurls...

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Hooked up again with a thera who went out of the spa industry for some time. Had a great, intimate session with her, outside the spa. She even texted me sweetly after the deed. And she sends me these sweet text messages days after. But I always admired her for being one the best, most professional theras out there, and good thing I never fell for it. Her goal is really to get more money, even if she doesn't have a steady stream of  clients now. So, I'm sorry, but theras who are very malambing usually have something else on their agenda, especially if you know that their background involves needing a lot of money (i.e. student who needs tuition, MILFs, with sick relatives, etc). Don't think of yourself as special, you're probably just another client like all the others, no matter how sweet you are as well to them.

i totally agree,

#9136 fallenengr

fallenengr

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:gurls...

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 AM

this is happening to me right now.

she was a top thera before but now a recep.

she's the one who recommend who the thera i will choose.

to cut the story short, it resulted to a relationship.

she's my personal thera from then on.

during a first month, there are a lot of ups and down, break in/out...but mostly ups naman.

i fall for her even though that i know it will be complicated, but still i pursue it.

now, im still hanging on or i'll let her go...since she want no commitment...

maybe today, tomorrow or this week...the relationship will fall out OR might be even get stronger.

but i think the former is our destiny...my gutz...

#9137 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 AM

this is happening to me right now.
she was a top thera before but now a recep.
she's the one who recommend who the thera i will choose.
to cut the story short, it resulted to a relationship.
she's my personal thera from then on.
during a first month, there are a lot of ups and down, break in/out...but mostly ups naman.
i fall for her even though that i know it will be complicated, but still i pursue it.
now, im still hanging on or i'll let her go...since she want no commitment...
maybe today, tomorrow or this week...the relationship will fall out OR might be even get stronger.
but i think the former is our destiny...my gutz...

I wish you luck Sir, sometimes persistence can have a lasting effect on the relationship. I hope it all goes well for you Sir.

#9138 mistxtreme

mistxtreme

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:anything but not candy...

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 AM

I wish you luck Sir, sometimes persistence can have a lasting effect on the relationship. I hope it all goes well for you Sir.

wish them too

Edited by mistxtreme, Yesterday, 10:59 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mister Use, Der_Konig