Where Should You Go On Your First Date?

Most of my 1st dates are random unplanned kind of setup..

First choice is always Coffee Shop for small talk since they're practically everywhere, some are even 24 hrs open..

Second option is to go on a food trip, nothing beats a happy tummy haha!

From there you can ask her where she want to go next.. alam na this!

It depends on time of day. Kung morning, coffee and park so we can chat until we bore each other. Kung afternoon, eat all you can so I'll see how she eats ng walang arte. And if evening, movie house and her or my place. Having sex at first date is not a bad idea. At least alam nyo na both if you satisfy each other. Kaysa naman sa nag invest ka na ng feelings pero pagdating sa sex iba naman pala hanap mo. Just my one cent.

As a guy you should do some research about your date before deciding where to take her. Minsan kase pag inaya mo sya for example, sa coffee shop eh hindi naman pala nagkkakape or tea man lang so mejo sira na kagad ung diskarte. Alamin mo muna kung ano or san nya gusto pumunta and kung ano gusto nya kainin or inumin if possible and from there mas madami ka na makaisip kung ano pede nyo gawin magdamag. ;) Remember guys, first impressions last a lifetime kya ayusin nyo.