What Is The Funniest Movie You've Watch?

guys and girls i want to know if you have your favorite funny movies and share naman which part of it kaya you laugh you heart out =] ...

for starters. i recently watched the talladega nights and nacho libre =]

the best part in talladega nights is the time will thinks that he is paralized and stab his leg with a knife to prove that he is paralized, but of course "ouch" talaga hahaha

let me hear some of your favorite funny movies namn and tell us y?

guys and girls i want to know if you have your favorite funny movies and share naman which part of it kaya you laugh you heart out =] ...

for starters. i recently watched the talladega nights and nacho libre =]

the best part in talladega nights is the time will thinks that he is paralized and stab his leg with a knife to prove that he is paralized, but of course "ouch" talaga hahaha

let me hear some of your favorite funny movies namn and tell us y?

i remember the very first Naked Gun. the whole time i was laughing. watched it a hundred times and i wont stop laughing. my very first slapstick movie yun eh. leslie nielsen the best! also history of the world.

• Like (+1) 1
hotchick , animal, (rob s. - d k alam speeling nang name nya!) . . . super kulet nung pinoy na yun.. heheheh!

ska pla whitechick -heheh! yeah nigga!

rob schneider =] yup have you watched deuce bigelo =] and all the girl he dated lalo n yung sa part two with the girl having a penis type nose hehe

i remember the very first Naked Gun. the whole time i was laughing. watched it a hundred times and i wont stop laughing. my very first slapstick movie yun eh. leslie nielsen the best! also history of the world.

is it the part where leslie nielsen and his leading lady had sex and use a giant condom to cover their whole body? =] hehe and who stars in the history of the world?

My personal top 3

1. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - old sk00l awesome comedy

2. Zoolander

3. Trading Places

man zoolander :D i remember the part that they have a showdown at the catwalk with owen wilson hehe funny movie nga ...and it still does makes me laugh lalo n sa previous work place ko our technician looks like ben stiller :D

RPinay Posted Nov 15 2006, 05:00 PM

Classic comedy... History of the World, Part I - Mel Brooks

thanks for the info i should try to check that movie out =]

lahat ng movies ni adam sandler :cool:

i like adam sandler ... sa happy gilmore and waterboy...pati yung longest yard :D

lalo n mga magkakatropa...adam sandler and rob schneider...pareho cla sumisipot sa movie nung isa =] and yung tropa nila ben stiller, owen wilson , will farell, and vince vaughn

did you check out the movie "night at the roxbury" addictive yung head banging nila sideways :D

What About Bob - Bill Murray

hehe have to check his movies =]

carlzzz30syg Posted Yesterday, 02:37 AM

GOD must be Crazy Series

yup very crazy i forgot what the story is all about...is it about the coke and the african guy? =]

marc.alan Posted Nov 17 2006, 06:36 PM

undercover brother....

one of the funniest, stupidest, craziest and possibly the most racist film i have ever seen

hmmm i better do my research =] i might have forgotten the title =]

• 9 months later...