Guest xerxes

• 3 weeks later...
this one is for the record.... when they built the SCTEX... they forgot to include an exit in clark so that you can access the hiway.... quite stupid for the engineer since its name SUBIC/CLARK/TARLAC EXCHANGE... i don't have any idea if they have already finish an interchange inside clark.... before you have to exit clark then go to sta ines to access this hiway....

SCTEX toll gate to clarck are in operations now, or should I say, since PGMAs year 2009 birthday, you have two options, CLARCK south gate or north gate.

just read this on the newspaper about some school in australia is goingto build a school in clark... however the problem with this is that they will be offering vocational subject... anoakala nila the filipinos are not smart enough,,, and that we are only capable of manual labor.

NIce to hear that, I worked here before, if the technical School is TAFE, well its excellent, Have some Australians coallegues Graduated from TAFE and they're impressive.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i prefer holiday inn inside mimosa... though they have deteriorated over the years and have become pricey... pero when i'm in the area, i still prefer this hotel... they have nice restos in the compound as well, i always drop by the korean bbq resto across the hotel. also, don't forget to drop by puregold, they have some stuff that you can't find here in the metro though hassle yung one time payment to buy, kaya damihan ninyo yung shopping para sulit!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This is supposed to be an international site for Philippine night life, how come there is no field report section for Angeles or Subic? I was there last night and had great time and got a great clean massage but I'm wondering where and if there is anything in Subic like the massage places in Thailand or Quezon Ave? Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fontana is a good place to hang out in the Clark area. Not the waterpark ha because that place is noisy and full of kids. If you go straight ahead, just where the clubhouse is - there's a hotspring with lots of pools. Good place to hang out amd swim. Pretty decent for 400 daytime pass.