Wow. The PSE is a bloody field. Practically 99% of the tables listing the shares are all screaming SELL

My itsy-bitsy portfolio is feeling the brunt. I'm testing the unemotional aspect of swimming in the market.

My money landing in the bank couldn't have found a better timing. I can't wait to add to my capital and buy the shares with the bigger initial values :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hirap magtrade ngaun. Everyone is pessimistic. You can't sleep on your positions. Lalo na ngaung nagreresist ang index at the 7000 level. Trend following plays are very minimal and short lived. Possible plays to profit during this period is either through bottom picking and bounce plays but you have to pay close attention to your positions kasi malingat ka lng ng sandali you could suffer huge losses. Kaya it's better to limit your exposure to 20% of your portfolio to protect yourself from being wiped out. What's important is that you stay in the game.

Trading means picking your spots well, even if the market is bearish you can still earn if you know where to find the support of every stock and of course if you know how to calculate the daily fluctuations/volatility of that stock. Getting it in the low of the day and quickly selling it for 1-2% profit (minus transaction fees) is still viable even during bearish conditions. It's called tsupit or scalping.

• 3 weeks later...

Been investing to the wrong stocks. Fml

When the plans go wrong, keep it simple. Choice blue chips, ETF, or Index funds.

buying buying

Here here!

The stock market will continue to be volatile and it will be your patience

and your long-term view that will make you win in the end.

Happy investing!

May your dreams come true,

Chernobyll

Yup. Gotta keep that long-term outlook in mind. Save the play money (ie short term trades) for when the port is comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Marami ng PDFs on popular books:

1. How to Make Money in Stocks - O'Neil (by far the most popular in trading).

2. Trade Like a Stock Market WIzard - Minervini (another very popular).

3. The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing - Kelly (my suggestion).

Never really believed that. Opportunities and Money aren't afraid of ghosts.

thanks sa mga info. these are helpful for a newbie like me venturing into stocks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's the first time I saw my stocks take a roller coaster ride within the week.

Blood pressure spike inducing. Lol.

Since my picks are quite okay, I wouldn't panic. I'll just buy more shares instead. 😁

But of course I couldn't help going "yayks" when I saw the portfolio value tank thanks to the corrections/factors affecting the crazy plummet.

Whew.

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of geopolitical risks (hopefully, it's just noise) this month and next month. Tough time to be trader/dealer, I'm risk off since Jan. My only active stock is WLCON.

I like your profile, vegetarianism & meditation. I'm doing that for years.

It's the first time I saw my stocks take a roller coaster ride within the week.

Blood pressure spike inducing. Lol.

Since my picks are quite okay, I wouldn't panic. I'll just buy more shares instead.

But of course I couldn't help going "yayks" when I saw the portfolio value tank thanks to the corrections/factors affecting the crazy plummet.

Whew.

• Like (+1) 1

Marami ng PDFs on popular books:

1. How to Make Money in Stocks - O'Neil (by far the most popular in trading).

2. Trade Like a Stock Market WIzard - Minervini (another very popular).

3. The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing - Kelly (my suggestion).

Never really believed that. Opportunities and Money aren't afraid of ghosts.

meron po kayong ebook version ng tatlong books? salamat.