Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

well women in general has some qualities that they are looking for in a guy. esp when they are inlove. its not about the money or car. although some women do look at the cars and cash... pogi points talga. kahit na ur 250 pounds and ur as tall as danny devito, ul never run out of women if u have the bling blings hehe... but sooner or later naman marerealize rin nila na they are not happy with them, and they will realize na they have done soemthing stupid.. hehe

haha..sa totoo lang I was sooo in love with him to the point that I wanted to marry

him and bring him to Canada. To hell with what my parents and relatives say! And to think I've only known him around 3 months.

But to be fair to him, he had a couple of great qualities :blush:

sigh

practical lang mga babae now and days....banggitin nyo ang pag ibig pag la kang mapakain sa pamilya mo.........kasi ang problem ng tao ngayon......hanggang porma lang........all hot air............all promises na sa huli wla naman natutupad..............maskina gwapo o macho o what many like to say that they have a BIG DICK does'nt stand a chance against a fellow named LUCIO TAN.................get my point? peace dude. :evil:

Wala naman sa looks yan eh! Nasa trato din yan! I'm only an average looking guy ( 6.5/10 opinion of others, kung ako tanungin, mga 3.5 / 10 ako) pero nagkaron na me ng gf. Sabi nang mga girl-friends ko (hindi girlfriend ha :D ) may pagka-good daw aura ko (siguro kasi galing ako from a seminary like school). Anyway, ayun kwento ko lang! :cool:

I have seen some rich farts use their Peso-nality and Carat-ter.A certain Lopez uses it all the time.My partner works out at Fitness First at RCBC Plaza and She gets to make kwento with a lot of these women who work out there also.A certain actress used to drive a Civic,She became the girlfriend of this Lopez after he gave her a Jaguar,then after 2 months break na sila.According to her 2 months of spreading her legs was OK na for a Jaguar.........A certain family member of a family known for jewelry uses jewelry to the same effect.He gifts them with Jewelry worth hundreds of thousands.......My brother lives in Alexandria in the same building as Jules and Assunta.Once you see them together in person,talagang beauty and the beast,except without turning into a handsome prince.Anyway just my observations

meron pa naman ang may taste!! yun nga lang may iba kasi di marunong pumili ng mabuti, It varies with women, some women are the commitment mongers, wanted men with fancy cars and a condo, me naman i go for hot exotic looks and a great conversationalist, kahit sino ka pang poncio pilato basta mabait ka at may okay na..pero gwapo ka dapat ha? im not superficial.like men, im a visual person,i don't go for someone na may kulang sa stats na gusto ko...why go for second rate???!! boyfriend ko gwapo't sexy,why can't you have one too??

Beauty is relative....  'Yung pangit satin maybe "A PRINCE CHARMING" look for some girls.  That explains why most expats find exotic beauties so irresistable di ba? :upside:

sa tingin ko some people's appreciation of beauty tend to 'dissipate' rather

quickly kapag nag-cop ng attitude or awkward ang behavior nu'ng opposite

sex, particularly kung bagong kilala lamang sila; malakas na turn-off din yung

pangit ang ugali, maski maganda/guapo pa siya.

Great question. I think it would be somewhat difficult to determine a person's

appearance based on a woman's preference. As the old saying goes" beauty

is in the eye of the beholder". But for the sake of this thread, if you get past

the good hygiene and overall clean appearance, what women are really looking

for is security. Security could mean a number of variables such financially,

emotionally, spiritually,and physically. For the most part, I personally think

that most women want to be taken care of and be treated like a women.

Actions speak louder than words. The way in which the unattractive man

treats his significant other in private and in public trancends any physical

appearance.

I would say it all depends on the "diskarte of the guy". A lot of women now a these days like guy with confidence. Another thing is security that's why money attract all kinds of women. In short, even you are not good-looking but have these you might end up with a beautiful woman :cool:

Kaya kayo mga ginoo, magsumikap kayo. work hard for date and gift money. hindi yung date pa lang, nagpapauso na kayo ng dutch treat.

nothing embarrasses me more than sharing a tab on a date. i can pay for my own meal with friends, i would even pay for my friends' dinner. but my date??!! get a life.

peace!

Let's get back to how nature programmed our basic instincts...

Both men and women are programmed to propagate their genes, but both go about it through different ways.

Men tend to emphasize physical beauty more because nature programmed men to be turned on by a beautiful body. A beautiful body tend to indicate better health and higher chances of fertility, thus higher chances for conception and gene propagation.

Women tend to emphasize "resource-acquisition" properties, which could pertain to cash-on-hand, social status, or qualities like intelligence, ambition, character, etc. which could promise future cash-on-hand, or simply put, a stable future. This does not mean women are materialistic, but nature just wanted to ensure that babies born will be well-fed, grow up into healthy adults, and continue the gene-propagation process.

But of course, we are transcendent beings -- though these instincts might govern our subconscious, we have the intelligence to think and act beyond them.

Love is indeed a many splendored thing... :heart: :wub: :heart:

Kaya kayo mga ginoo, magsumikap kayo. work hard for date and gift money. hindi yung date pa lang, nagpapauso na kayo ng dutch treat.

nothing embarrasses me more than sharing a tab on a date. i can pay for my own meal with friends, i would even pay for my friends' dinner. but my date??!! get a life.

peace!

Hello Kristin :) I'm just curious what about if you guys are already going steady. Do you mind taking care of the tab for your man once in a while?

Edited by Josh Adams