Photo

Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

love hugot advice secretaffairs therapist perspectives

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#281 Mikee_Midas

Mikee_Midas

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Self interest qoutes!!

If I have to choose between you and me - I like me better.😜😜😉😘

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:21 AM

Walang mangyayari kung magkakainlaban kau pareho. Sa una kaya kang intindihin ng lalake sa work mo. But pag nagtagal dami ng hinihingi na pabor. Gang. E hingi sau eh umalis ka sa spa at magbagong buhay. Pero sa bandang huli. Mas magloloko parin ang lalake pag nakuha na nya laha. Kawawang therapist. Ginive up lahat para sa client. Kaya much better na utak muna bago puson! Este puso!

#282 rafententhur

rafententhur

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

Walang mangyayari kung magkakainlaban kau pareho. Sa una kaya kang intindihin ng lalake sa work mo. But pag nagtagal dami ng hinihingi na pabor. Gang. E hingi sau eh umalis ka sa spa at magbagong buhay. Pero sa bandang huli. Mas magloloko parin ang lalake pag nakuha na nya laha. Kawawang therapist. Ginive up lahat para sa client. Kaya much better na utak muna bago puson! Este puso!

Is this your hugot Ms. Mikee? If yes, I wonder why? Care to share more? :)
Here's my two cents: Falling in love always entails risks, whether you are in the spa industry or elsewhere. Therefore, before letting yourself fall the important question to ask is if you are ready to take the risks and accept the consequences. And important too that you know the guy well. The more you know of the guy and his real intentions and tendencies, the better you can "manage" the risks.

#283 rafententhur

rafententhur

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

He's lucky ?? No he's not .

I am lucky .. oh not just lucky im
Blessed enough =)

Still your guy is lucky for the simple reason that there are a lot of guys out there who'd wish they be in his shoes HAHA. But why the broken heart on your name? Mmmm

#284 Donuts

Donuts

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 AM

So many unresolved story lines. Still waiting for pt4 xD

#285 lone23

lone23

Master

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2616 posts
  • Interests:Women

Posted Yesterday, 12:56 PM

the first time you saw him and you knew that he will be the one.. you will do everything just to make him happy and everytime you saw the smile in his face.. the best feeling ever.. he will be your world.. but always remember by just a word, everything will be ruined..

Did you tell him?

#286 pepejose

pepejose

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:19 PM

I think it's rare for a therapist to fall for a client. First of all, it's hard to trust somebody you met in this line of work.

#287 MR_406

MR_406

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:31 PM

It's true that there really are a number of rotten apples in the bunch but this is also true looking at it from the other side. There are GMs who really give it their all but do not get the same in return. Mind, heart, and soul but sometimes, it just doesn't seem to be enough and sadly, these GMs are taken for granted. 

I guess it's really a question of is it love or is it something else. Something both parties should really take the time to understand and be mindful of. 

I wish there could be a clear cut guide/list to know if what you really feel is love but sadly, there isn't.

Hoping to get perspective from both sides. How do you know when/that what you really feel is true love especially in this world?

Im sure some "rules" are skewed in this scenario. 

For the theras, how do you want to be loved? 

#288 baby_patty2115

baby_patty2115

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Falling inlovewith a client is not impossible. minsan kase mas mabilis kang mafafall sa isang tao pag alam mong andyan palage pag kailangan mo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: love, hugot, advice, secretaffairs, therapist perspectives

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users