We Broke-up Because...

my own parental & familial issues & insecurities which are the realities i have to live with while in Philippines, even though i have lost a lot of finances to being swindled for opportunities outside the country (not earning enough, uber traditional mentality, demanding ladies, etc)

i was forced to drop a lady i really loved, even tough i had accepted but had to keep a lifetime secret that she aborted her 1st child, after finding out she was the mistress of her married ex, and was the daughter of a mistress.

she is half pinay, half chinese. but neither trained nor spoke Chinese (which my family & relatives are uber strict about)

she is also supporting her family, as her brother & mother were unemployed, with her dad not giving a crap to them

• 3 weeks later...

My then s.o. was an achiver. I was then, as someone from her family described, mediocre at best. I never really minded what they thought of me. But as the years went by and she achived so, so much I saw myself left behind by this person I barely understood. I didn't even know how to interact with her then current friends. Most of the time I did not even know what they were talking about. All those jargons and inside jokes. Looking back i can described myself as a monkey on top of a tree, laughing along this group of people having a good time. I did'nt know what was funny, they laughed so I laughed. But still I felt proud of myself, above them, because i was on top of my tree.

In our journey together we stumbled upon a fork in the road. Our path divereged while i kept myself always looking back on the road we had taken together. The moment that i had looked in fornt of me she was already so far along her own road. I did not even tried to catch up.

We both knew what had to be done.

I couldn't, so she did

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We broke up because ....

. . . I cheated on her,

. . . focus daw muna sya sa studies nya,

. . . cousin ko pala sya,

. . . religion issues,

. . . she's too demanding,

. . . focus sa career and ayaw muna ng expectations,

. . . I am not that ready to accept her excess baggage

Presently I am on the verge of ending a relation pero how it will happen parang nakabitin pa.

It started when I agreed for her to stop from working in a spa and start her own business. So while she was preparing the business I provided her needs in school. Siya at kanyang nakakabatang mga kapatid ay umaasa sa kanilang hiwalay na ina sa pagtitinda.

We see each other from time to time while she monitors her business after school. Kontento na marahil siya dahil wala akong naririnig na reklamo o problema. For me I was already thinking of ending the relation dahil di naman talaga ako nakikipagtagalan sa mga katulad niya at di ko naman tatanggapin na siya ang aking maging asawa. So nasa situwasyon ako na nagsawa na marahil. Also my practice is to put a certain budget that I can afford to an individual and I have to cut the relation if it will go beyond or if I am not happy with her anymore.

Then came the lockdown this March so she has to close her business naapektuhan pati yung pnagkikitaan ng kanyang ina. Di na rin kami nagkikita kundi text messages or calls. Habang tumatagal ang lockdown paubos ng paubos naman ang kanilang dapat pagkakitaan. By June she started asking for help. Marahil may kasalbahihan din ako dahil naisip ko na gawing excuses ang restrictions ng lockdown to personally give my help. She knows me only by my false nickname because I never give or will not give my real identity even my address. This is my own policy para sa aking bisyo. For this reason I can not send her money using those padala systems. Also I only know her real first name and never ask for more even her exact address. I normally drop her near her place even though she invited me to her house several times. Her mother knows she is in relation dahil sa kanyang business na nasabi niyang tulong ng kanyang boyfriend.

Kasama na rin na parang tinitiis ko siya so my plan is to wait for her to stop the relation by her own way rather than it will come from me. Ayoko rin naman makipag argue just to end the relation. I normally just stop communicating or just disappear even to decent girls. Or maybe I still like her.

However, I was wrong because she is persistent with her messages.

Namiss lang kita tagal na natin di nag kikita…………...

Kahit di mo ko love okay lang...………...

Panatag ako kasi sayo dahil mabait ka sakin miss talaga kita sa totoo lang...….

Mag kikita din tayo mag karoon lang talaga ng vaccine diba? Di mo naman ako nakakalimutan diba…..

Siyempre noong time na kelangan ko lage tulong ni minsan di mo ko pinabayaan , miss na miss na kita sana ako din miss mo....

Miss na kita :( ………………………………………………....Ganoon ka pa rin ba sa akin na wala na akong nagagawa para sa iyo

Okay lang at least di tayo nawawalan communication basta lage ka mag iingat………..

So she wanted the communication to continue.

Then nagpasabi siyang titigil sa pagaaral at maghahanap ng trabaho muna dahil marahil nakaramdam na malabong umasa na siya sa akin. Di naman binanggit kung may balak pa siyang bumalik sa spa na di ko naman din inungkat.

Maybe once nagkatrabaho at kumikita na doon na siiya dahan dahan lalayo sa akin. Aayon na lang ako sa mangyayari at tanggap ko naman matapos na ang relasyon.

Why I like her? The best convincing personality of her is her acceptance of being unfortunate in life in short kapos. She is meek, subtle and submissive. She is quite simple with nothing hanging to adorn her and innocent on some matters. Masasabi din na mababaw ang kaligayahan. I think all she wanted is na makaraos ng maayos.

She was advertised by her former spa as a car show model but she has no idea what a car show model is.

Hindi palagay ko katulad siya ng said to be a car show model as promoted in another spa na pag nakaharap mo the thera doesn't look like a model but more of a car na dilapidated pa. Kung sabagay part of business strategy.

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

kasi...nauna syang ipanganak sa akin...at late bloomer ako (mahirap talagang alagaan at intayain ang pagsibol at pakinabangan ng mga itinatanim)...or masyadong mahal ng pamilya nya si Lord...or langit sya lupa lang ako...sikat sila at ako semi-tambay lang...or means to an end lang pala ako...hayyy... at least maraming naiwang maraming good lessons kahit bitter-sweet and extra-sweet memories...dami kasi nila e

(>.<)...pero dahi sa kanila na-meet ko ang mga naging paborito kong musikero, manunula, manunulat, aklat ng buhay, mga katagang lilim kapag mataas masyado ang init ng buhay at mga tahimik na paglalakbay...at least walang namamagitang galit yung paghihiwalay...regrets a little lang kasi walang mas maikli sa 3 years at least...good effort...to at least attempt to root down the friendship before if any long term decision...

Edited by muad_dib
  • 10 months later...