• 745 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:27 AM

work para may pang gimik ...

gimik para may makilala ...

may kilala para may mailabas ...

paglabas ...

pasok ...

:rolleyes:

Edited by chico_light, 13 February 2003 - 09:28 AM.

#22 F$hKęŊ

F$hKęŊ

TopAKen

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:36 AM

lolz chico :)

i agree to russell33 also....

well, i work becoz i need to work becoz my family is not rich, so i have to work....luckily i love :heart: my work....plus na lang yun siguro. :flower:

#23 2cute4U

2cute4U

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:baking (spiked!) brownies lol!

Posted 13 February 2003 - 04:03 PM

i was fortunate enough to work for about 4 months. while i was still in med school, ive always had this itch that needed to be scratched. i wanted to experience the "corporate" world. i was lucky enough to have worked in two call centers in eastwood. nakakatuwa. my entire experience was well worth it. the people i worked with were great. i had enough money to splurge. BUT i soon realized that working would also mean saving up. that i guess, is the ultimate reason why i worked. i wanted to save up. but guess what? all i have is the hundred peso bill i saved from my first ever pay check from my first ever job in globalstride. :)

now im going back to med school. hopefully with just a little more perseverace and a better outlook on "loving one's job", i'd do more than what i was able to accomplish in those 4 months that i was an agent. :)

#24 nixs

nixs

Totally Lost!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2682 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 01:44 AM

i was fortunate enough to work for about 4 months. while i was still in med school, ive always had this itch that needed to be scratched. i wanted to experience the "corporate" world. i was lucky enough to have worked in two call centers in eastwood. nakakatuwa. my entire experience was well worth it. the people i worked with were great. i had enough money to splurge. BUT i soon realized that working would also mean saving up. that i guess, is the ultimate reason why i worked. i wanted to save up. but guess what? all i have is the hundred peso bill i saved from my first ever pay check from my first ever job in globalstride. :)

now im going back to med school. hopefully with just a little more perseverace and a better outlook on "loving one's job", i'd do more than what i was able to accomplish in those 4 months that i was an agent. :)

gud luck on ur endeavors..ull have my moral support anytime u want

#25 ms_flirty_flirty

ms_flirty_flirty

Charmer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 02:32 AM

i basically work to earn money and be able to buy what i need and do whatever i want with my money...that's it! (di ko lang kayang mag-save lolzzz)... :P

#26 nixs

nixs

Totally Lost!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2682 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 04:16 AM

i basically work to earn money and be able to buy what i need and do whatever i want with my money...that's it! (di ko lang kayang mag-save lolzzz)... :P

sakit ko ren yan ah...alang ipon maski laki pay...lols :D

#27 Macy

Macy

MTC QUEEN

• Ambassador
  • 28026 posts
  • Interests:music, books, computers, the study of human behavior, sexuality and sensuality

Posted 14 February 2003 - 04:27 AM

varied reasons.... some people work because a lot of mouths depend on them... others because they need more money to spend on recreational stuff.... others find it satisfying to apply your education to your work.. to those who are employed in businesses totally different from their course, the reasons vary even more....
the way i see it... we work because it is a great training ground to establish discipline within ourselves.. dealing with customers/clients/peers/superiors makes us able to handle life with its twists and turns, even better

#28 cypher

cypher

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 07:30 AM

para masustentohan ang luho natin
What else why else B)

#29 nixs

nixs

Totally Lost!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2682 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 02:00 PM

ive decided for myself that for the next months ill be saving for my back 2 skul (mahal pla master's degree :o )hmmm..minimal nmn mga luho ko for now..and i only wish i could learn gracie jiu jitsu this year..i love that martial art... :)

#30 big_D

big_D

P.U.S.S.Y. Founder

• Ambassador
  • 2122 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting, Golf, Swimming, Taekwondo, Basketball...

Posted 14 February 2003 - 03:46 PM

Why work? we all need to work to support our basic needs and share something in excess to the less priviledged..but we should not work like hell...because there are those .. who work, work to save money..then when retired...spend...spend all that he saves for his health....Lesson... Work to live & Not live to work...balanse lang po.. we should not be a victim to work...we should find time for our well being, our loved ones & God and surely work will find its worth...heavy ba???? heheheheh :)

#31 267bill

267bill

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:Some of my main interests are. cars i'm looking at building a 4G63 . thats Mitsubishi, also Jaguars, and 4x4s i like the site alot!

Posted 26 December 2003 - 02:51 AM

work is like a big game. play to win

#32 irshes

irshes

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3331 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 03:09 AM

I work coz I don't like bumming around. I can't stand NOT doing anything.

Since college, I took on part-time jobs in an advertising agency, publication house, radio and TV station. I wanted to end everyday feeling I have accomplished something.

The monetary compensation is also a factor now. I like buying stuff, mostly for my sisters, so I work :)

#33 267bill

267bill

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:Some of my main interests are. cars i'm looking at building a 4G63 . thats Mitsubishi, also Jaguars, and 4x4s i like the site alot!

Posted 26 December 2003 - 06:52 AM

money helps when you wanna do nice things for you're honey

#34 green_giant

green_giant

sshhh!..secret!

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2694 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:01 AM

its all about money :D

#35 dedbol

dedbol

ded man still walkin

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:10 AM

for the money. coz i like to buy stuff. and spend some on food..

#36 shrike

shrike

semper fidelis

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2576 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:59 AM

this is work ?
you've gotta be kidding :D :D :D
they pay me good money to do this ? ... i'll do this for free even.

WORK = PLAY
PLAY = FUN
WORK = FUN

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

IT rules !!!

Edited by shrike, 26 December 2003 - 11:00 AM.

#37 astigin

astigin

Supahfly

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 11:19 AM

to make a living

#38 kazuki_kazama

kazuki_kazama

LORD OF THE FLAME

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 11:20 AM

so i got nuf cash to party.... :D

#39 cunning

cunning

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. <br><br>Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.<br> <br>Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. <br><br>I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear.<br> <br>I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. <br><br>I bat 400. <br><br>My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know that exact location of every food item in the supermarket. <br><br>I have performed several covert operations with the CIA. <br><br>I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery.<br> <br>The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven.<br> <br>I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis. <br><br>And yes, I have gone to college.

Posted 26 December 2003 - 12:38 PM

the paycheck. what else?

#40 Z

Z

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4204 posts
  • Interests:100% ROI (minimum)

Posted 26 December 2003 - 01:10 PM

Never saw it as 'work'. This is my vocation and part of my purpose in life, something I truly love and enjoy doing :) Money is just the natural result :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users