What would make students study harder?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A satisfied Love and/or Sex Life.... it serves as an inspiration and if you are already satisfied with Love and/or Sex, you will no longer crave for it and you can concentrate on studying.

We had this thesis once related to this.... and my friend (girl) and I documented our class mates with low grades and evaluated their progress and interviewed them about their love and sex lives.... My friend and I also did casual sex as an experiment to our selves.... and statistics shows having been satisfied with both love and/or sex relieves you with the most basic need of an adult/teen human being, and you will be more productive in all other aspects of your life.

• 3 months later...

less theory, more practice. seriously. most people who succeed in school only use 20-30% of what they read and studied, and in like 10 or so yrs some of the things they studied become invalid. accountants no longer use the yellow bookkeeping charts, nurses and doctors can no longer trust older methods, teachers no longer use manila paper, etc.

kelangan mas practical na approach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Individual attention.

Each kid needs something different. Some kids need to feel smart, some need to feel challenged, some need to find something interesting, some kids need to appreciate the small victories, some kids need to see the big picture, some kids need to learn consequences. It all really depends and parents and teachers need to be responsive.

A good teacher will see how the students are performing and try to boost everyone's performance, like a true MVP. A lesser teacher will just give information. Definitely, we need better teachers and we need to pay them well because that kid will grow up to be a good member of society that helps you in the future, or a cancer that ends up making your life worse.

All kids need consistent parenting. School is not an excuse for parents to slack off.

A little off topic. Haha

• 4 weeks later...

Change the curriculum and let them choose certain subjects that ignite their interests. I believe that there's no such thing as an indiligent or lazy kid. There are just those who are not interested in some subjects in school. People always find motivation to work on something if they are interested in it.

• 1 month later...