How To Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal To Only You

walang ganyan

kahit gawin mo lahat para sa relationship nyo

o sa kanya

walang ganyang faithful at loyal na bf

kalokohan yan

almost one year din ako nagpaka faithful at loyal pero di nya napansin at na-appreciate yun

mas napapansin nya mga mali ko

kaya walang relasyon na magtatagal

walaaaaaaa

Mas maganda pa ko sa pic na yan. :D

Anyway, dami ako kilala ang ganda at sexy pa ng babae, nambababae pa din yun guy. Kaya mahirap talaga masabi kung ano talaga ang dapat gawin para maging loyal ang lalake.

Ikaw na maganda ate 😂✌️Simple lang ang dapat nyong gawin...maging maswerteng makakilala ng tulad namin 😂😂😂🍻

walang ganyan

kahit gawin mo lahat para sa relationship nyo

o sa kanya

walang ganyang faithful at loyal na bf

kalokohan yan

almost one year din ako nagpaka faithful at loyal pero di nya napansin at na-appreciate yun

mas napapansin nya mga mali ko

kaya walang relasyon na magtatagal

walaaaaaaa

Mapait ka pa sa ampalaya ate... meron pa ring faithful at loyal na tulad namin 😂 Kami nga ang iniiwan kahit ambait-bait namin 😂 Edited by Bricks🍻

The thing is there's nothing in particular that you gotta exert an effort on. Kung paano kayo nagsimula at paano mo sya nakilala, ganun lang. Pag naging kayo, don't expect a world-changing turn of events. Because anything good that he wants for the two of you and your relationship, he'd naturally do it to protect and secure you with it. There's no need to impose or nag him with it. Kasi ang goal nya is to keep everything between you two stable.

I remember one couple na 30 years na kasal... They said na wag kang maghanap ng wala naman nung naging kayo and don't pattern what you have sa buhay ng iba. Kasi dun na mag-uumpisa na isipin ang pagkukulang.

Kung mangyari man na tumingin sya sa iba or pumunta sa kabilang bakod or bahay, it's his own doing and decision. Ibig sabihin hindi nya na pinahahalagahan kung ano yung meron kayo. Kahit pa ikatwiran nya na nagbago ka or nabawasan na yung pagmamahal, doing that simply means wala na or bawas na bawas na yung respect.

Nothing a woman does will ever make a man loyal to her. But if the man has a strong/deep faith aka genuinely may takot sa Diyos, and is unselfish enough to understand na lahat ng ginagawa niya eh may consequences na di lang makakaapekto sa kanya kundi sa pamilya niya whether he likes it or not, then he might be careful with his decisions and honor his commitments.

Being pretty doesn't keep a man.

Being honest doesn't keep a man.

Being loyal doesn't keep a man.

Treating a man good doesn't keep a man.

Being there for a man doesn't keep a man.

Caring about a man doesn't keep a man.

Making an effort doesn't keep a man.

Paying attention doesn't keep a man.

Spending time doesn't keep a man.

You can have the best intentions. You can be very sincere. You can be a good woman but still can't keep a man. Because the only way to keep a man is if he chooses to be with you. You can't force it, you can't beg for it. You can't love someone into loving you. When things get hard, he'll fight for you. A man will only fight for someone he wants to belong to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

First of, is attitude and being an open minded person. I've been with a lot of EXs and most of them ang problema ko is attitude and pagiging close minded.

I always enjoy a company that is cool, open, not possessive, will give you time for your self, will understand you and willing to take risks, adventurous, free of doubts and issues.

• 3 months later...

The thing is there's nothing in particular that you gotta exert an effort on. Kung paano kayo nagsimula at paano mo sya nakilala, ganun lang. Pag naging kayo, don't expect a world-changing turn of events. Because anything good that he wants for the two of you and your relationship, he'd naturally do it to protect and secure you with it. There's no need to impose or nag him with it. Kasi ang goal nya is to keep everything between you two stable.

I remember one couple na 30 years na kasal... They said na wag kang maghanap ng wala naman nung naging kayo and don't pattern what you have sa buhay ng iba. Kasi dun na mag-uumpisa na isipin ang pagkukulang.

Kung mangyari man na tumingin sya sa iba or pumunta sa kabilang bakod or bahay, it's his own doing and decision. Ibig sabihin hindi nya na pinahahalagahan kung ano yung meron kayo. Kahit pa ikatwiran nya na nagbago ka or nabawasan na yung pagmamahal, doing that simply means wala na or bawas na bawas na yung respect.

Very true, thanks for the incite.

• 2 weeks later...

change for the better:

be the best version of yourself, and allow him to be the best version of himself too. don't hold him, or yourself back.
i remember an ex tried to overfeed me with the intention of making me fat, so other women wouldn't find me attractive.
but it backfired, since my work involves me to be standing up or on the move, so she's the one that got fat (na losyang)...

looking back i realized she had low self-esteem, and the problem was, i had grown beyond it, but she hadn't. sad to say: we were no longer on the same page. :(

so keep growing, keep evolving. be better than you were before. the two of you are not the same person when you both first met... nobody is going to stray if you:

for the guy - wake up to a different woman everyday (and its the same woman). ^_^ for the gal - wake up to a different man everyday (and its the same man). ;)
then you can keep the fire burning, and be willing to fight for what you both have in the relationship, and at the end of the day, something to look forward to... B)