Have u Ever been so afraid you got a girl pregnant?

No I'm not.. kasi maaga ako lumandi at akala ko baog ako kc naka 7 different girls ako at as a teenager I have this feeling na bka di ako magkaanak.. so when I got my girl pregnant.. simbahan na agad ang tuloy coz I love her so much and If given a chance, I will never change that moment kc it really made me a better man

Had a one night stand. I was going for my rubber but the girl said she is using birth control.

Stupid me, we did it. After several weeks she called me said that she was delayed.

Told her that I will take responsibility but I cannot marry her. Sinabihan ba naman ako na magpapakamatay daw sya.

Ako naman si tanga, nagmamadali pumunta sa kanila. Pagdating sa bahay nila pinagtawanan ba naman ako.

After several days, sabe nya she had her period na. She was asking me several times for another date. Dame ko dahilan. Sabe ulet nya papakamatay daw sya. Sagot ko, Go ahead! Last I heard buhay pa naman sya.

Edited by garnett

Yup. High school. I got divirginized by an off-duty GRO and we did it sa house nila. Shempre la pako mashado idea sa withdrawal or using protection so i came inside. Nadelay sya ng mga ilang linggo & natakot ako coz she was saying the L word sakin and asking me to commit and I... just waned to get laid. Nung nalaman ko she got her period na nakahinga ko ng maluwang lol. Didnt dump her immediately mga 1mo pa after & had a few hanky pankys pa before i disapeared. Years later we hooked up again and, while it was great it just wasnt the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...