Practical Shooting

pareng pare

5 hours ago, GAMBLER#1 said:

Lol bakit parang pang mp/spa na datingan ng usapan dito😂 hoping to hear more inputs from miggyE..        sharing my new toy!

1C3FDD7C-FD54-4DAE-9ABB-7FD7BEF2C77C.jpeg

nice. EDC mo?

here is mine. i use this both as my edc and for competition

IMG_20211018_235525.jpg

Edited by M16A2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 2/6/2022 at 7:40 AM, csb_miley said:

My first choice and plan is glock 30 cal 40 tulad ng kay Tori Nonaka. Pro at the gun show july. 2016 Cz ang suggestion ng isa s mga instructor na kilala ko. I remember ung unit ko last unit available nlng s knila that time. Un ang on dsplay na highlight ng booth nila n the orange one. Ok nmn dw ang cz sbi ng mga american shooters k na kilala sa states n ng mga relatives k na into this sport. Pro dko pa dn gngamit. If nsa ramge ako shotgun p dn hawak k hahah. 

Shotgun practive wth my relative. Heaviest sg iv ever fired. His  Remington.

Pic below is my one and only CZ. Malas lang naabutan ako ng pagpapalit ng pnp chief non. Bbilj na sna ako ng rifle or sg that yr pgka renew ng ltopf ko.. Sad me..

BeautyPlus_20220115154809849_org.jpg

IMG_20220202_025418.jpg

nice shotgun. when you got it, did you go to a gun smith? i noticed the loading port was modified and the magazine tube was extended.

• Winner! (+1) 1
9 hours ago, M16A2 said:

nice shotgun. when you got it, did you go to a gun smith? i noticed the loading port was modified and the magazine tube was extended.

That belongs to my relative remington shotgun and yes it is extentded bcoz of his height. 

Mine is CZ shadow pistol.

I only fired this i guess twice?

Im into Shotgun. I just went to the range  this aftie and tried sg again for stress reliever from work at the office! ☺️

Always a fantastic feeling to fire an sg! 

I shared my pistol here if u happen to read pages in this topic and answered some qstions related to firearms. Just  a simple knowledge from  grandmasters relatives and frens. 

Here's mine. Not my first choice but, I'll keep it.

My relative shooter in the  US and my friend from his team told me its a gud choice. Well ok.. ill keep it. 😊 

CZ Main noticed mine. Kinilig lang. Haha

Screenshot_20220116_210540.jpg

Screenshot_20220116_210514.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 2/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, ej_qn said:

I used to shoot for armscor and dioniso but had to leave kasi mas madalas ako nasa US and its more enjoyable to shoot there. I miss all of my firearms there and hopefully will head back this March.  Ito pala nakuha ko sa Crame the other day na comelec exempted. The standard police issue glock 19. Sabi kasi nila general mahirap na di ako kargado lalo na sa election period.  In regards sa glock 30, oo ine of the best cc glocks kasama ng 26 and 43. The most overrated glock I used to own was the 19x halos walang gusto nito sa US pero selling like hotcakes dito sa pinas. The 19x lacks the flexibility of accepting standard glock 19 mags due to its long handle. Btw, hirap i pic kasi maypop up parati ng viber msg sken😉

IMG_20220206_094157.jpg

Bakit mas na enjoy ko pa titigan ang pic s cel kaysa s gun....😍

• Winner! (+1) 1
9 hours ago, csb_miley said:

That belongs to my relative remington shotgun and yes it is extentded bcoz of his height. 

Mine is CZ shadow pistol.

I only fired this i guess twice?

Im into Shotgun. I just went to the range  this aftie and tried sg again for stress reliever from work at the office! ☺️

Always a fantastic feeling to fire an sg! 

I shared my pistol here if u happen to read pages in this topic and answered some qstions related to firearms. Just  a simple knowledge from  grandmasters relatives and frens. 

Here's mine. Not my first choice but, I'll keep it.

My relative shooter in the  US and my friend from his team told me its a gud choice. Well ok.. ill keep it. 😊 

CZ Main noticed mine. Kinilig lang. Haha

Screenshot_20220116_210540.jpg

Screenshot_20220116_210514.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

yeah i agree masarap mag shotgun. i have a 12 gauge sg but kept it as stock and use it in a course of fire during practice only. masyado na magastos if i compete pa sa shotgun aside sa pistol hehe.

thats a nice shadow 1. its a good race gun. i also prefer a SA/DA trigger. im thinking if papagawa pa ko ng recoil buster with metrillo

19 hours ago, GAMBLER#1 said:

Lol bakit parang pang mp/spa na datingan ng usapan dito😂 hoping to hear more inputs from miggyE..        sharing my new toy!

1C3FDD7C-FD54-4DAE-9ABB-7FD7BEF2C77C.jpeg

What do you think of the Holosun dot? It is one of the dots I looked at getting. At the moment I use a Burris Fastfire 2

1 hour ago, Billy Hope said:

Pag apply ko mid-2015, two years na validity ng LTOPF. Siguro napansin ng PNP na walang naaaply kaya ginawang two years. . That was the time sobrang excessive and redundant mga requirements for LTOPF.

Barangay clearance, police clearance, municipal trial court clearance, regional trial court clearance, nbi clearance, drug test, neuro-psychiatric evaluation, certificate of employment, business name, SEC Registration.

Tapos, kung hindi naman isang bobo't kalahati, ang requirements for PTC was:

1. Valid LTOPF and... lahat ng mga clearances ulit, barangay, police, municipal, regional. I mean how stupid di ba? Paulit ulit lang. Eventually, basta valid LTOPF and NBI clearance nalang.

Buti nga ngayon, hindi na needed ang NBI clearance for LTOPF renewal. Police clearance nalang.

Yup tas maabutan kpa ng gun bam kaka renew mo lng ng ltopf na 1 yr validity loll. Ilang months ang nasayang haiiiii

18 hours ago, Billy Hope said:

At the time, balita ko talagang gustong pabagsakin ni Chief PNP ang gun industry kaya ginawa niyang near impossible ang requirements ng LTOPF. Hindi lang yun, ang gusto pa niya all applicants can only apply in Crame, so major problem for those who live in the provinces. That was the time it takes almost two weeks, including the one week for the release of drug test and neuro results, just to get your LTOPF.

Only 50,000+ of the 500,000 registered gun owners were able to successfully apply and get their LTOPF. 

That is why hndi na dn ako nkbili ng mr ko.. Dhil sa term nya no ptc for long fa. Kya nawala na dn 3 gun sa compt non. 

• Like (+1) 1
On 2/10/2022 at 1:30 PM, doreymon420 said:

Any tips sa mag start plng mag own ng gun? pang Hobby lng sana at kung kakayanin i upgrade sa hunting

( I just copy-paste my reply sa isang member. Heto expirience k back 2016 my first fa.) 

1st step u nid an Ltopf License to own and possess firearm. Gun stores or any individual wont let u buy their firearms if u dont hv one. Yan kc ang tama at legal kc. Madugo ang pglalakad ng ltopf. My medical test, neuro, drug test, interview, exam etc.  Police, nbi clearance etc. 

Pro pwde kyong mgpa assist s mga legit na gun supplier companies s location ninyo, province ninyo. 

Ako nga nanghinayang b4, my 1st ltipf is 12k then 13k yta.. Pro mron pla ang bff ng mentor k s pistol. 

Sa knya 5,225 pesos only for type 1 ltopf.  Ang akin type 3 so i can buy hanggang 10 firearms. 

Iba2 ang type ng ltopf, my for collector and sportshooter. Mine i converted it to sportshooter wc means my advantage dn. Also mgpa member kna dn sa psmoc or ppsa if u wnt a sportshooter ltopf nid kc yan required cya. 

I can bring ammos hanggang 500 ammos n up. But if not sportshooter type ltopf 50 lng amg allowed. 

Hndi pwde ang no show sa crake kc for ur neuro, drug test exam dn kc.  Ang alm k mga officials lng yta or nsa posisyon ang allowed ng no show.. If im not mistaken po ah.. 

2 weeks done na ang ltopf or less pa. Then gun registration, ang gun supplier na ang mglalakad ng licence, ang akin kc 4 yrs validity. 

Then wait for ur gun for releasing na from crame to ur gun supplier n that includes ur ptt permit to transport alam 1 week validity non. Test fire it also. 

Then Ptc na, permit to carry. Sakin kc ako lng amg nglakad sa crame. Smooth at mbilis lang for a girl na nka heels ngpunta ng crame haha. Fill up lang ng app, bring all the papers needed, then pictures. My konting tanong2 doon easy qstions lang or im not sure if ako lng ang tinanong nung personnel don lol. 

Pay 6,200 fro civilians, 200 for senior. My landbank inside crame don ako ngbayad. Then wait for ur id to be laminated na n ur done. 

Fyi:

BABAE PO AKO HAHAHAHA. MAY MGA NG PM KC SAKIN na babae. THEY THOUGHT THAT I AM A BOY 😭😭🤣  

Ako ang nsa profile ko.. 😊 

Edited January 29 by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1
Winner! (+1)×

Say What You Mean.. Mean What You Say 

Raised Abroad, Political Clan, Gun Enthusiast (Shotgun), Fine Art Nude/Bodyscape Model, Liberated "CLEAN" Living. 

🎓 Executive Administrative Assistant 🎓

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1