i don't know...meron siguro but not much...you would really taste the cheese unlike most cheesecakes...actually, pwede rin mag set kahit walang gelatin...my uncle prepared once without gelatin and he jsut freezed it.

The book I read on baking says that a refrigerated cheesecake needs gelatin to get that texture...

Pero it might work din siguro na walang gelatin if you whip the cream cheese enough. Kasi as it is, cream cheese is rather dense...

question po, how can you tell if a cheesecake is a baked or refrigerated one? the refrigerated ones are cold?  :lol:  :lol:

i love cheesecakes but i don't know a thing about them, just how to eat. :)

tasted red ribbon's cheeecake last night, it melts in your mouth, yummy. :wub:

I tell by the color... the refrigerated ones are off white or creamy white, and usually may graham cracker (or some other form of) crust sya... Topped din sila with fruit or chocolate or what not. The texture is creamy, fluffy and smooth.

A baked cheesecake is yellowish in color and the texture is dense and thick, cake-ish.

Dibadiba ang sarap ng cheesecake sa red ribbon? Di pa ganon ka mahal... :wub:

I tell by the color... the refrigerated ones are off white or creamy white, and usually may graham cracker (or some other form of) crust sya... Topped din sila with fruit or chocolate or what not. The texture is creamy, fluffy and smooth.

A baked cheesecake is yellowish in color and the texture is dense and thick, cake-ish.

Thanks for the info, and you are right on the baked n refrigerated ones. :cool:

aaahhh ganun pala yun, thanks Wyld :)

i prefer the refrigerated ones :D

oo nga, sarap yung sa redribbon, and oh, dun sa nagpost tungkol sa blueberry cheesecake, meron nun dun sa RR, charap :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks for the info, and you are right on the baked n refrigerated ones. :cool:

Heheh cheesecake lovers unite! :cool:

Yan! :D

Sige I'll be waiting for that. :lol:

Opo among tunay :boo:

aaahhh ganun pala yun, thanks Wyld  :)

i prefer the refrigerated ones  :D

oo nga, sarap yung sa redribbon, and oh, dun sa nagpost tungkol sa blueberry cheesecake, meron nun dun sa RR, charap :thumbsupsmiley:

Argh I miss the cheesecake there. Iba ang pagka fluffy :wub:

Ako din I prefer the refrigerated ones... the baked ones are a bit too salty for me. :D

Guys n Gals,

How about a CHEESCAKE EB???

Saan tayong restuarant at How much the DAMAGE?

Suggestion - why dont you all agree to meet at an outdoor coffee place. Each of you can bring your fave cheesecake and you can meet and sample to your hearts content.

Or... try Claudettes. They have a Coffee Shop and their cheesecakes are pretty good. :)

Ok yan. Wyld! Sama ka? :lol:

Tadu! :D

da best ang cheesecake melissa  :thumbsupsmiley:

San yan dude?