Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Haha. We've come to a point where we'd have to argue about the importance of integrity in a person, much less someone who we will entrust our money to.

PS. Mali ka na naman. Sino nagsabing sinuportahan ko si Panot, si Traffic Aide, at si Pork Barrel king? Magbibintang lang sablay pa. Basta kontra Duterte = dilawan. Parang walang ibang kulay, 'no?

COA is a sacred institution. Safety net ito ng mga mamamayan laban sa mga politikong pasimple or garapalang nangungurakot. They are just doing their job.

read this article on how COA is in cahoots with congressmen in PDAF scam:

http://nine.cnnphilippines.com/news/2015/09/02/PDAF-pork-barrel-scam-complaint-fake-NGOs-not-operated-by-Janet-Napoles.html

it says:

"...He explained that the state-owned National Agribusiness Corporation (NABCOR) served as the implementing agency used to divert the pork barrel funds from 2007 to 2009.

"So paano ito pumasa sa COA? Ang allegation natin nakipagsabwatan yung COA because some officials of COA received favors from NABCOR officials... halimbawa niregaluhan ng brand new na sasakyan," Baligod said..."

Edited by camiar

mga DDes talaga... nahahawa na sa panginoon nila sa kahinaan mag comprehend.

Sabi mo ang COA ay hindi sacred dahil "ALLEGEDLY" kasabwat sila sa PORK BARREL scam. Pero ang mga kongresista na mga kakampi niyo (Arroyo, et al) nag i insert ng PORK BARREL sa budget nila by means of INSERTIONS sa budget. Umaangal ba kayo sa mga ginagawang underhanded technique ng mga kakampi niyong kongresista ngayon? Wala ata ako nababasa lately sa forums na discussion tungkol dito.

Pero balik tayo sa topic: sinabi lang naman ALLEGEDLY yun SOME officials ng COA lang naman daw ang nakaka "receive ng favors" (ALLEGEDLY pa... keep that in mind)... so ibig sabihin ba nun yun buong COA ay masama na?

So what?

Lahat din naman ng mga paratang mo, allegations din.

But I know of COA Officials who received expensive gifts, perks, and sexual favors in return for looking the other way. So the congressman's allegation is true in my perspective.

I posted that article to debunk Ferris Wheel's claim that "COA is sacred."

They are not.

They are as prone to corruption as any of us.

Sacred my ass.

Edited by camiar

So what?

Lahat din naman ng mga paratang mo, allegations din.

But I know of COA Officials who received expensive gifts, perks, and sexual favors in return for looking the other way. So the congressman's allegation is true in my perspective.

I posted that article to debunk Ferris Wheel's claim that "COA is sacred."

They are not.

They are as prone to corruption as any of us.

Sacred my ass.

Tell your story. Pangalanan mo isa isa silang mga tiwaling opisyal ng COA na kilala mo. Make sure you have the proof other than your usual hearsay stories ha.

mga DDes talaga... nahahawa na sa panginoon nila sa kahinaan mag comprehend.

Sabi mo ang COA ay hindi sacred dahil "ALLEGEDLY" kasabwat sila sa PORK BARREL scam. Pero ang mga kongresista na mga kakampi niyo (Arroyo, et al) nag i insert ng PORK BARREL sa budget nila by means of INSERTIONS sa budget. Umaangal ba kayo sa mga ginagawang underhanded technique ng mga kakampi niyong kongresista ngayon? Wala ata ako nababasa lately sa forums na discussion tungkol dito.

Pero balik tayo sa topic: sinabi lang naman ALLEGEDLY yun SOME officials ng COA lang naman daw ang nakaka "receive ng favors" (ALLEGEDLY pa... keep that in mind)... so ibig sabihin ba nun yun buong COA ay masama na?

So you believe that COA is sacred? I can answer this as no, can you answer it by a simple yes or no?

Tell your story. Pangalanan mo isa isa silang mga tiwaling opisyal ng COA na kilala mo. Make sure you have the proof other than your usual hearsay stories ha.

Nanggagaya ka ng tactic, ha? Pero sablay ka pa rin.

I don't need to name names. I have not accused any particular COA person by name yet. So I don't need to reveal anything. If somebody files a case against that person, that's a different story. It's just sufficient now to voice my opinion that COA is not "sacred" based on what I know.

But you accused a specific person by name, e.g. Villar, of impropriety. So I challenged you to tell your story and prove it. Butt hurt lang kasi tumiklop ka sa ganyang challenge ko sa yo tungkol kay Villar.

Butt hurt ka din kasi tumiklop ka ulit sa ganyang challenge ko sa yo na ipaalam mo ang mga manok mo sa senado.

Hahahaha!!! Pathetic!!! No originality.

Double pwned!!

Anyway, imitation is the best form of flattery. So thank you din.

Edited by camiar

So you believe that COA is sacred? I can answer this as no, can you answer it by a simple yes or no?

Sacred in the religious sense? No.

In the sense that they are an institution that needs to be protected, so metaphorically speaking, yes.

Does one ALLEGED bad apple make the institution AS A WHOLE, bad? No. Unless you have proof that MAJORITY of the people in COA are ALLEGEDLY bad.

Sacred in the religious sense? No.

In the sense that they are an institution that needs to be protected, so metaphorically speaking, yes.

Does one ALLEGED bad apple make the institution AS A WHOLE, bad? No. Unless you have proof that MAJORITY of the people in COA are ALLEGEDLY bad.

Di ko alam sacred=protected pala. Mali rin ata intindi ni Webster or palusot niyo lang yun.

May kinalaman ba kung ilan, marami or wala and corrput sa COA para maituring na sacred? Sacred yung tanong ko kasi hindi protected.

Edited by haroots2

Intindihin mo kaya ang sinabi ko. Sinabi ko bang directly ibig sabihin ng sacred ay protected? Diba sabi ko "needs to be protected"? Diba sabi ko metaphorically speaking? Naintindihan mo ba na nag iiba ang kahuluguhan ng phrase kung mini-misquote mo?

Iba ang "protected" sa "needs to be protected".

Gusto mo ng Webster definition? Fine, balik tayo sa English school:

sacred (sa·cred)
adjective
1. The definition of sacred is something related to religion or something
2. treated with great respect.
An example of sacred is holy water. (literal meaning ito)
An example of sacred is a prized collection that you dearly love and that you expect everyone to treat carefully and respectfully.
----
Ok na? Gets? Since it's supposed to be treated with respect, it needs to be protected.
Palibhasa ang sacred lang sa inyo ay yun panginoong Dutdut niyo.
Edited by tk421

Ni hindi nga kayo nag consult muna sa Webster bago niyo binatikos ang post ko. LOL

You're entitled to your own opinion. Don't dictate to me what you think I should believe in. You haven't earned enough respect from me for you to do that.

Ano ba ang gusto niyo mangyari!? Tanggalin ang COA o presidente na lang ang mag AUDIT ng lahat ng proyekto ng gobyerno? Ano?

Edited by tk421

O so ngayon na establish ko na ang opinion ko. Ano naman yun inyo?

Since para sa inyo hindi kelangan protektahan ang COA (as an institution), ki kidnappin at i to torture niyo nga ba mga miyembro nito na makita niyo gaya ng sinasabi ni Panginoon Dutart para matakot sila? O gusto niyo baklasin na lang ang COA? O gusto niyo wag na lang mag audit ng government projects ang COA? Anong gusto niyong ipalit dito? Inuulit ko: COA as the institution ang pinaguusapan natin dito, ah.

Let's hear your genius suggestions.

But you accused a specific person by name, e.g. Villar, of impropriety. So I challenged you to tell your story and prove it. Butt hurt lang kasi tumiklop ka sa ganyang challenge ko sa yo tungkol kay Villar.

The moronic troll is notorious for not answering questions when cornered. That's because it does not know anything of what is being discussed. All idiotic conjectures. Don't expect it to answer anything. Just embarrass it and make fun of it. It is a given titiklop yan kasi wala naman alam yan except troll on the threads and post ad hominems when cornered. I have been perpetually proving it from thread to thread.

Edited by will robie

What about the claim that some were included in the list because they are political opponents of the administration?

What about the claim that some were included in the list because they are political opponents of the administration?

The opposition predictably claimed that but knowing Duterte, he vetted the information with different agencies before releasing that list. I read that the DILG secretary will file cases against the 46 with the Ombudsman. The opposition is scared of its own shadow. They were the purveyors of political harassment (e.g. CJ Corona and PGMA). Edited by will robie