he carrying me walks me back home

3am in the morning ..

I lost track of time

I enjoyed every single moment with him

and when we parted I really dont want to

ang sarap kasi magusap kung

napaguusapan nyong dalawa ung

everything under the sun

tapos pagtatawanan nyo yung irony ng life ..

kaso kinabukasan pinagalitan ako ..

inumaga daw ako umuwi ..

hihihi

I remember one date my man and I had. It was our first dinner out and we decided on a Chinese restaurant since I love Hot n Sour Soup.

My man's got a nice bod since he's been in the weights since he was in college, and also does morning runs. And he's kinda into wearing the semi-fit shirts. So yes, he was wearing one that night and it did show off his built. And he normally gets the attention in which I don't mind for he doesn't really feast his eyes on them.

As we were ushered to our seat, 2 waitresses were giggling and looking at my man. My man gets easily conscious with such situations and so he asked me if I'd prefer having a take-out instead and bring it to our room. I told I'm OK but would still go for what he'd be deciding on. He sighed and said he wouldn't want to spoil our first dinner out.

Our orders were served, and the 2 waitresses would, (as for my opinion), deliberately pass by our table each time with a silly smile on their faces as they looked at my man. Still giggling and looking at our direction, we heard one whispered to the other, "Grabe, papa na papa ang katawan!" One waiter, I think, heard them and said, "Hoy, asikasuhin nyo yung ibang mesa hindi yung para kayong kinikiliti dyan."

We didn't finish our dinner and had it for a take-out instead because my man was getting irritated already.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Bad date: made me wait for 4 hours (guy A)

was introduced to his mom first date pa lang :( (guy B )

Ironically these guys mentioned above also made me experience good dates as well. Guy A made me a part of his schedule dati but after a year siguro nagsawa kaya ayun di mo na mahila to go out. Guy B did take me to Vivere roofdeck for some drinks and dinner, even went to UP los banos I think to do some sight seeing since alumni si Guy B dun.

I sometimes miss having dates like these, right now kasi the dates that I have are spent sa starbucks or strolling around sm. :(

Edited by charlie_360

We were having dinner at Max's in Roxas Blvd.

He was the first to arrive in the place and he got us a table next to the window where the bay is in front for us to see. He's been texting me a lot and kept on asking where I was. Told him I was near already. I got off the cab outside the resto and the view over at the bay caught my attention.

My favorite moment of the day... The sunset... I was in awe but I remembered my man waiting for me inside so I immediately went up to him. Gave me a kiss and I pointed at the sunset. He said that's why he's been texting me and asking where I was, it's because he wanted to watch it with me. He held my hand as we watched the view.

A waitress approached us but we didn't mind her. The view outside's much more important than her.

After a while we placed our orders and talked about how our day went. A noise caught his attention so he looked over his shoulder. I followed the direction and we saw the fireworks display.

What a night... A beautiful night...

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

1. Dinner outside work kumain ng ramen habang sunset. It's my birthday :)

2. Dinala ako sa Baclaran church never expect na gagawin nya un.. dun nya Sinabi lahat pra dw di sya magsinungaling. :)

3. Nag ice cream sa FM ng unli green tea, ayun natapon pati akin sobrang taas na ksi nakakahiya na nakakatuwa.

4. Album launching ng friend nya lawyer sa umaga rockstar sa Gabi astig.. na LSS ako til now sa "Safe by I-ray" orig composition..

5. Ung nag videoke Kami sa music 21 wala ng hiya hiya hehe.. closer you and I :) partida na saknya paps ako nun.. lol

:) he always make me smile araw araw iba iba way nya, lagi may bago, napaka sweet at ma effort sya na!! Bigyan ng unli water hehe joke.. kaya lahat ng date namin memorable.. maybe if its meant to be it wil happen.. in the right place and right time..

With my status, it was my first time to introduce a guy to my lady-friend. My friend and I decided to have dinner in a Chinese resto in MOA. We got there first, then my man was on his way already to meet us there. So we ordered food while waiting for him. When he got in, introductions were made, and my friend even told him na alagaan ako at wag paiiyakin.

I was feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Reason why I was introducing him to a closefriend was because he requested to meet whom I spend time with, my friends in particular. And well, it was a rare chance for me coz it was my first to have a guy asking me this and made me feel that he really did wanted to know me more. Unlike before when I would have to get my partner to go with me to meet with them.

There I could say its one memorable date for me.

Ex2

Met as competitors for same position in AMA but somehow exchanged numbers and started texting but she's from nueva ecija and I'm in manila on whim after work I went to nueva ecija and had a date with her for coffee after 4 hour ride brought her back to her place and by 3 am rode first bus back to manila -

• 6 months later...

The first time we went off town... We went to Legaspi and it was his Christmas gift to me. My first plane ride. We spent an overnight there. There we had our own world.

First thing we did was the trip to the Cagsawa ruins, where we picked up some rocks for remembrance. We went around to shop a for some pasalubong. He bought me two native bags, insisted that I use them everyday. Then we went back to the hotel.

We went out again for dinner at Embarcadero, where we also had coffee after. It was a night of laughter and stories. When we headed back to the hotel, it was raining outside. And yes, we made love that night.

The next day we had breakfast at a nearby tapsilogan. And of course, our usual coffee. A few hours more and it was time for us to go back to reality in Manila.

College days.

Street food. Softdrinks sa plastic.

Walking by Intramuros walls.

Sitting under the mild drizzle looking over the golf course.

Naive. Simple. Time-unaware. Young

The memories of dates when you kept your clothes on the entire time are the sweet ones that never fail to make me smile.

Edited by *Jessie*
  • Like (+1) 2

Something bad happened that night and we had to lay low. I was not with myself and he was aware. He never pressed, but instead he understood me.

One afternoon, we talked over the phone. Said he missed me and wondered when he'd get to see me again. I said we could see each other after my shift that day. He asked what we're gonna do. I asked him if he's wearing rubber shoes, and he said he was. It was a Friday, so we're dressed down and I was wearing my rubber shoes that day.

So I told him to get himself near my my office and I'd meet him. He asked what we'd do. I asked if he was Ok to take a long walk, simply walk. He said that if that's what I was up for, then he'd join me.

My shift ended and I went to our meeting place. He was there. We wanted to run to each other's arms, but we were conscious of the people around. So we walked on opposite sides of the streets until we both reached the corner of Pasong Tamo and Buendia. With communicating eyes, we crossed the road of Buendia to get to the side of the gasoline station. From there he reached for my hand and held it tight. I was nearing to tears. That moment all I needed was the comfort of his embrace. But was scared that we're in the parameter where we might be too exposed to the public.

I smiled up at him and asked, "Ready? Sure ka sasamahan mo ko?"

He answered assuringly, "Oo naman. Ngayon pa ba kita iiwan?"

I braved an assured smile, "Thank you."

"I love you. I love you pa din. Andito lang ako, hindi kita iiwan." He countered.

And we started walking. From that corner we battled the sidewalk of Buendia going to WTC. Took a right and headed to CCP Complex. Reached the Harbor View compound where we had our dinner at Hap Chan.

He said, "Hindi ako nagrereklamo hah... Pero ganun ka ba magpalamig ng ulo at marelax? Ang haba ng nilagay nati, hindi ka ba napagod?"

I answered, "No, ganun talaga ako. Pag gusto ko lumuwag pakiramdam ko."

That's one way he proved himself to me that time.

• Like (+1) 2
Guest iyukitakahishi

It was more of an embarrassment on my part actually. My date ended up paying for the bill cause I forgot to bring cash and my cards were all used up.

Paid her back on our second date.

She broke my heart when she moved in with someone who promised to take care of her. A few months later, in a casual "how-are-you" text, she messaged back that it was over. I asked her, "would you like to talk about it?". And she said yes. We agreed to meet at this date place at the Fort 3 nights later.

After showing some photos on her phone of their happier times, she sadly related the things that led to the break-up. Then I told her I was hurt that she left without a word. She said she was scared she didn't know what to do. Then I said, "there's only one thing I need to know tonight: did you ever love me?" She could only nod as she wept quietly. Next thing I knew we were kissing passionately unmindful of the people around.

When I brought her back to the place where she lived, she said i t was the happiest date she ever had. I answered I felt the same way, too.

• Like (+1) 2

Memorable in such a way that I realized how terrible my past relationship was.

9 years ago, I was seeing this guy who has a very unstable job. I earned better than him, so, naturally, I always ended paying for dinner or lending him money for his allowance (which was never returned, oh well). Eventually we broke up and I started dating again. I was used to the kind of setup I had with the previous ex, that, when this new guy was about to pay for our meal, I casually asked him, "may dala kang pera?" while I started opening up my wallet.

The audacity of my question had him pulled up a "What the heck are you talking about, I asked you out on a date, didn't I" look. I was just too embarrassed and it was an awkward drive on our way home.

I didn't hear from him again. the end. LOL