• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone please advise if these two financial institutions accept funds transfer online between each other?

Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company & BPI Family Savings Bank

BPI to MBTC online funds transfer to be exact and what is the withdrawal limit per transaction?

thanks in advance

Transfering funds from one bank to another is possible. They call this RTGS. May charges nga lang. Pag nag RTGS ka, you can withdraw to the last centavo.

• Downvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question,,, my Bank is HSBC,,, i have a premier account,, now when I was withdrawing they told me they will charge 2 dollars for every one thousand dollars I will withdraw,,,, sht,, why should I pay for the money I put in this bank,,, is this in any way legal? I want to withdraw 4 k so I will be charged 8 dollars,,, that's in no way justified,,, would you agree???

your a premier account holder so they should not charge you anything. likely the teller is not aware of it.

happened to me so i corrected her & advised my account manager. from there on, she always give's me smile.

Question,,, my Bank is HSBC,,, i have a premier account,, now when I was withdrawing they told me they will charge 2 dollars for every one thousand dollars I will withdraw,,,, sht,, why should I pay for the money I put in this bank,,, is this in any way legal? I want to withdraw 4 k so I will be charged 8 dollars,,, that's in no way justified,,, would you agree???

your a premier account holder so they should not charge you anything. likely the teller is not aware of it.

happened to me so i corrected her & advised my account manager. from there on, she always give's me smile.

baka po yung money na wiwidrahin nyo came from other source, like overseas. tax po yata yung nicharge sa inyo.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I live in the US but am now becoming more invested in the Philippines in preparation for my retirement. I am involved in one business (transportation) and will be starting up another biz, supplying some hardware goods from the US to factories in the Philippines.

First question, is there a better way to transfer/send money (USD) to the Philippines from the US instead of wire transfers? For example, can I set up a US Account here in Los Angeles and my representative in the Philippines can write a check against it. We're talking amounts of 500K to 1 Million pesos transaction. W/c bank is preferrable? Citibank?

Also, anybody experience in shipping/receiving items from the US to the Philippines? Anybody in the import/shipping biz here that can offer insights. The regular carriers, UPS, DHL and Fedex are prohibitively expensive.

E

Well what my wife and I do is get a cashiers check from our bank here in the U.S. made out to our bank in the Phil (MetroBank dollar account) then when we come on one of our visits deposit the money. It normally takes around 45 days to clear. The bad part is the waiting period for the check to clear and the monies to be deposited. You can also open an account at a bank like China Bank or HSBC that have branches in both the U.S. and the Philippines, heard that it is quite easy. We normally deposit between 800K to 1 million peso each year for our retirement.

We shipped a container of household goods two years ago, it was a pain in the you know what. I would suggest contacting a shipping broker there in the Phil and go through them to make your importing easier fro you.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Unable to start a thread in this section; so I'm posting here since the thread title and the spirit of my post is a good enough match.

I'm looking to get in on a family friend's trucking/logistics business.

They already have two existing units. If I remember correctly, the business has been around for quite some time already (around two years siguro, give or take).

Started off with a single truck, was able to use the proceeds of this to secure a second truck that has been operational as well.

They're willing to show us the ropes and allow us to attach our unit to their operation with a separate book for our unit. So that we can be up and running quicker before we go into getting our own 'franchise' so to speak.

Now my question is how do best go about securing the capital?

I'm looking at a loan for php1.8-2M.

Bank Loan/s with one or several of my properties as collateral, take out a lump sum for my insurance policies (endowment), take on partners, and personal loans are the ideas I've started looking into.

I would welcome any useful input.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sa mga taga bank or marunong about interests rates

Okay ba tong inooffer sa akin na loan Ng BPI ?

Kung 1 million loan ko . I'll be paying a total of

1,352,808 for three years . Bale kumita sila Ng 352k

Okay ba ?

First time ko Lang Kasi magloloan

May collateral ba to ?

No, it will be less than that kasi applied yung 0.98 sa remaining balance mo which decreases with every pay.