(Just for the sake of constant exposure)
(One of the most often-overlooked rule in MTC Rules and Guidelines)
The 8th rule:
Procedures on how to share and request for contact information.
If you have contact information to share, do not post the information in the public areas. Ask those who are interested to Private Message(PM) you.
Distributing the information via PM has 3 benefits:
• You'll be able to keep track of the people you give the information to.
• You can choose whom to give the information to.
• In case of problems, we can trace the offending member and disable the account.
To those who want to get the information being shared:
• PM the member offering the number. Do not post... "PM me." This is stupid and unacceptable behavior.
• Contact the member by clicking one of the few buttons available for that purpose.
• If you caught being the cause of trouble, your account will be disabled.
• Public posting of phone numbers in any format (i.e. using letters in the place of numbers) is strictly prohibited. This includes using a phone number as a handle/nick or part as a SIGNATURE.
FOR MORE INFO check this OUT .
Edited by FleurDeLune, 19 November 2017 - 08:38 PM.