Diet

Though I’m not fat but I would like you to share my diet thing with you okay.

First stay away sa chocolates or anything sweet including soda (like Pepsi, coke etc...)

Drink tea (without sugar or with a slice of lemon) or several glasses of water, or lemon-flavored water. Here in states I can purchase cherry or water lemon-flavored with calorie free, there in Manila I think (not sure though) I saw one before in Rustan’s. Lemon-flavored water helps to cuts the craving and it will help you fill up quickly.

Avoid snacks during in between meals, but if you can’t avoid munching, then eat measured portions of bite-size pieces of fruit like apple, peaches or strawberries, etc....

Exercise regularly, jogging or running is the best one (and my legs are not getting big naman, or maybe because my legs are long) anyway,

Eat regularly and eat moderate.

Avoid eating fatty foods.

Go easy on rice and concentrate more on eating vegetables.

Good luck

Sabi ng nutritionist namin, iba-iba for different people. Pero ang common talaga ay CARBO. The less carbo in your diet (that is why naniniwala ako sa less-rice), the shorter time you need to lose some of those pounds. At tsaka 'yung exercise daw ay indispensable. When we go on a diet daw, we just slow down our growth pero we still have to work on the fats that we have earlier stored. Pero sabi nya rin, you don't have to eliminate any food group from your diet. Sabi nya, we need a little of everything. Tsaka consistency and fortitude to stick to whatever you started. GOOD LUCK sa diet nating lahat! B)

Uy, In fairness gumana sa akin yan when I got the flu about a few weeks back. I intend to maintain this weight :D

Kaya bawas sa rice at softdrinks, choclates etc. :lol: :lol:

sabi senyo eh, tapos, never take medication, kasi pag nag-take ka, malamang tumaba ka...it's true, it happened to a friend of mine...steroid based pala kasi yung medication nya...

Careful with the high protein diet. I found out it's not really healthy. Had a lot of side effects but it'll mainly target the liver. Though it worked for me, I lost 48lbs in 6 months about 1 1/2yrs ago :)

But what really did it for me was ... a very painful & emotional, gut-wrenching experience :o

Eh happy na ko now, kaya eto, chubbylet again. hehehe :lol: