Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... yung kinikita naman kasi nila is gross amount...

may cut pa dyan ang manager at tsaka babawasan pa ng taxes yan...

in the end they really don't earn that much esp since ito yung mga pioneers or mga role players...

what I mean to say is that di pa naman ganun kataas salary nun...

lately lang naman tinaasan yan but was eventually scaled down!

may iba din kasi nadadala sa sugal or even failed business ventures...

in addition, I heard that si Jay Mendoza may pet shop na sa tiendesitas...

dog breeder kasi si Jay and I think he put his hobby into good use...

But still, they earn more than enough. Dapat man lang kahit papano meron sila maitabi. Not to the point na walang wala na sila. Good for Jay Mendoza meron sya business and hobby at the same time.

Di ko na maalala kung ano kinamatay ni Abe King. Sa news ko lang narinig, last year pa yata.

Mike Mustre has a son in SBC High School. Good scorer though quite a show-off.

Mike Advani is one of the SBC managers.

Nelson Asaytono, ano news dun?

If my memory serves me right i think i heard that Abe King suffered a heart attack, im just not sure. Playing daw si Asaytono sa NBL.

Edited by peep_tom
But still, they earn more than enough. Dapat man lang kahit papano meron sila maitabi. Not to the point na walang wala na sila. Good for Jay Mendoza meron sya business and hobby at the same time.

enough? depends on the lifestyle...

bili sila ng bahay... kotse... amortization yari na sila

may balita ba kayo kina:

Ponky Alolor

Max Delantes

Dondon Ampalayo

Ed Ducut

Larry Villanil

Dante Gonzalgo

Tano Salazar

Mike Advani

Onchie Dela Cruz

Vic "Rambo" Sanchez

Joy Carpio

Willie Generalao

Naning Valenciano

Nani Demigillo

Zaldy Latoza

Mulong Orillosa

Ricky Cui

Peter Jao

Peter Aguilar

Dong Polistico

Terry Saldana

Marte Saldana

Jun Jabar

Lim Eng Beng

Bong Solomon

Bennet Palad

Dennis Abbatuan

si villamin asan?

si jack tanuan may anak sa csb 2 years ago

nakalan ko yun sa inter school bano pa

nakpag ncaa na :D

si manny victorino any news?

ed camus?

botchok delos santos?

si VILLAMIN may dalawang anak na nag aaral sa baste isa babae most probably graduate na din yun isang lalake ewan ko lan kun nakapasa na sa varsity haha

enough? depends on the lifestyle...

bili sila ng bahay... kotse... amortization yari na sila

Yun na nga, where is the house? where is the car? Kahit na yung bank account asan? I mean ako i dont earn much and i have a family pero i have saved some. Pero yung iba natin mga sports personalities ends up in the dumps with absolutely nothing. Madami kse nasisilaw sa fame and fortune and they think that it would last forever, when the time comes that nobody needs them anymore thats the time that reality strikes them that they have saved nothing. Take Gonzalgo for example, somebody said here na naghihirap na daw sya, i don't think he was getting a small amount with Ginebra before but the thing is inubos nya sa sugal, thats my point, hindi nila binibigyan ng importance yung kinikita nila at their prime because ano ba naman yon 1 month lang intayin mo then meron ka na naman pera plus bonuses and endorsements. I think thats the way some of the players think kaya wala nangyayari sa kanila in the end.

i'm not sure but if my memory serves me right, abe king is in the states.

joy carpio i think is doing good also. saw him at the a-shop about 8mos ago.

oh and did i mention that he has one hot2 wife!? :cool:

and so is jong uichico! dang!

:hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Yun na nga, where is the house? where is the car? Kahit na yung bank account asan? I mean ako i dont earn much and i have a family pero i have saved some. Pero yung iba natin mga sports personalities ends up in the dumps with absolutely nothing. Madami kse nasisilaw sa fame and fortune and they think that it would last forever, when the time comes that nobody needs them anymore thats the time that reality strikes them that they have saved nothing. Take Gonzalgo for example, somebody said here na naghihirap na daw sya, i don't think he was getting a small amount with Ginebra before but the thing is inubos nya sa sugal, thats my point, hindi nila binibigyan ng importance yung kinikita nila at their prime because ano ba naman yon 1 month lang intayin mo then meron ka na naman pera plus bonuses and endorsements. I think thats the way some of the players think kaya wala nangyayari sa kanila in the end.

nakikinikinita ko si pacquiao pagtanda nya mukhang di marunong mgmahal sa pera.

Para di OT: Estong Ballesteros is ina a Junkshop Buisness pero Largescale eto.

Really, Jerry Codiñera played for teletech? As if hindi pa enough lineup nila against other call centers.

Kapal nga ng mukha ng TeleTech e. :thumbsdownsmiley: Magpasok pa ba naman ng ex-PBA player sa liga ng mga call center employees! And not just any ex-pro, but a perennial Mythical Five selectee and All-Star player. Mga sigurista.

Nani Demegillo is a security guard sa Visayas yata. Napanood ko pa yan sa Wish Ko Lang. May some sort of disease sya...

I saw him a couple of years back also as a barong-clad sikyo at Sta Lucia Mall. :(

may balita ba kayo kina:

Ponky Alolor

Max Delantes

Dondon Ampalayo

Ed Ducut

Larry Villanil

Dante Gonzalgo

Tano Salazar

Mike Advani

Onchie Dela Cruz

Vic "Rambo" Sanchez

Joy Carpio

Willie Generalao

Naning Valenciano

Nani Demigillo

Zaldy Latoza

Mulong Orillosa

Ricky Cui

Peter Jao

Peter Aguilar

Dong Polistico

Terry Saldana

Marte Saldana

Jun Jabar

Lim Eng Beng

Bong Solomon

Bennet Palad

Dennis Abbatuan

lim eng beng... last I heard is a coach for Chang Kai Shek college

peter aguilar... is a commentator for the pba games

terry saldaña... married the daughter of ecleo

peter jao... is in guam na and works there...

well... like I said lifestyle nila yan!

money is easy to come by... pero tandaan mo most came from nothing also...

I mean di lahat yan may kaya... so splurge talaga yan... in the end they have to sell their assets... just to make ends meet

in addition... since di nga sila well-off... they also support yung family nila and sometimes even that of their siblings!

take the case of torion... poor guy... was implicated in all sorts of controversies... but that people didn't know was ang daming relatives nya ang umaasa sa kanya! so tlaga ma-drain ka... fact of the matter is some ppl just can't say no...

now I'm confused... sabi dito sa thread patay na daw si abe king...

so what's the real story here?

nakikinikinita ko si pacquiao pagtanda nya mukhang di marunong mgmahal sa pera.

Para di OT: Estong Ballesteros is ina a Junkshop Buisness pero Largescale eto.

si pacquiao swerte nya maganda package na nakuha nya from smc...

believe it or not it's in the hundred million range...

but it's not advertising money alone... business franchises ang kasama dun...

so as long as mai-manage yun mga business ng mabuti kakayanin nya

tsaka tama na muna yan mga luxury cars na yan! di rin naman maaalagaan ng mabuti...

he shld also learn to say no... i mean not to the point of being greedy... but some ppl are just taking advantage of this guy...

syempre sikat... ayaw maka-disappoint ng mga fans! tsk tsk...

did you hear that binigyan nya yung tape man (tama ba tawag?) ng expedition?

good to know estong is doing good... sana dumami pa mga players like him...

nakaka-pundar ng business... through it they are also able to help others!

Kapal nga ng mukha ng TeleTech e. :thumbsdownsmiley: Magpasok pa ba naman ng ex-PBA player sa liga ng mga call center employees! And not just any ex-pro, but a perennial Mythical Five selectee and All-Star player. Mga sigurista.

I saw him a couple of years back also as a barong-clad sikyo at Sta Lucia Mall. :(

Not to mention defensive player awardee, Tapal Vulcaseal remember.

well... like I said lifestyle nila yan!

money is easy to come by... pero tandaan mo most came from nothing also...

I mean di lahat yan may kaya... so splurge talaga yan... in the end they have to sell their assets... just to make ends meet

in addition... since di nga sila well-off... they also support yung family nila and sometimes even that of their siblings!

take the case of torion... poor guy... was implicated in all sorts of controversies... but that people didn't know was ang daming relatives nya ang umaasa sa kanya! so tlaga ma-drain ka... fact of the matter is some ppl just can't say no...

Thats the point, since galing sila sa wala you would expect na they would value money more, kakaawa lang kse and at the same time nakakainis din. I just hope they would value the big blessing that came their way. Anyway it's just my observation.

Thats the point, since galing sila sa wala you would expect na they would value money more, kakaawa lang kse and at the same time nakakainis din. I just hope they would value the big blessing that came their way. Anyway it's just my observation.

it's like when you're really thirsty from playing ball...

once you get to the bench what u wanna do is drink water...

and when you start drinking... you just can't stop! something like that...

sabik kasi sobra... plus dami rin umaasa sa kanila...

yup... saw him in Greenhills last June...