artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10568 posts
  • Interests:whitewater rafting; mountaineering;
    running ; beers, interesting babes

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

Nowadays, Men are vain not unlike the women. Conscious na rin tayong mga lalake (i mean, the true blooded male specie)

I'll start:

face and body lotion (for skin moisturizing)

face powder (for oily skin)

foot spa (thrice in two months)

body scrub (quarterly)

(no creams and whiteners for me)

#2 test1985

test1985

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Interests:It depends. Let me know yours.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

1. Shiseido Facial Foam everyday during shower. 2x a day.
2. Shiseido Facial Scrub 2-3x a week during shower.
3. Shiseido Hydrating Lotion after shower. 2x a day.
4. Shiseido Moisturizing Emulsion after Hydrating Lotion. 2x a day.

#3 rcko21

rcko21

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Loreal facial, toner, and moisturizer 2x a day everyday

#4 Justin Nicholas

Justin Nicholas

*Renegade*

• (11) Wyld
  • 7055 posts
  • Interests:To serve and protect.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:01 PM

Astringent (2x daily)

Baby Powder (after every bath)

Facial mud pack

Body Spray

Cologne

Hot Oil

#5 jawnboy

jawnboy

l0lCat

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

i uzually start teh day fapping

#6 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

How do Moisturizing Emulsion and Facial Mud Pack work? (what can they do?)

Thanx!!!

#7 Mild Seven

Mild Seven

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4820 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

ligo lang yan.... :lol:

#8 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

From a woman's point of view :

"Oh yes, straight men can be very vain as well. We really shouldn't knock the men as us women are probably 10 times worse.

I find more lawyers, doctors, etc. take more care in the appearance. The rugged type, like tradesmen, engineers, etc. are still very clean and all but wouldn't get a manicure if the life depended on it!!

As far as showering twice a day I know a lot of men and women who do this. It depends on their jobs and if they workout, etc. Shower in the morning to wake up and a shower after work/or working out because the are smelly - I see nothing vain about that.

Plus, I don't know about you but I love some of that cologne men wear!! "

#9 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

From a research:
(on why men are becoming vain...)

"“Women are supposed to be the fairer sex, but Asian men are spending a lot of time and money on their looks. Why? Because the girls like them that way” (Ling Liu, 2005). This denotes that the sector of the society, especially women dictated that men should act in such manner. Women made a communal agreement, subconsciously that they should see their men in such way (Ling Liu, 2005). This is maybe a very contentious idea because both sexes (male and female) may squabble and oppose the argument. But putting into context the idea of females being a stronger sex may really answer queries. However, this notion or idea will stir up other questions that may make the idea of Ling Liu litigious. Such questions may include: What is beauty in men? How do we qualify what is beautiful and what is not? Is beauty in all its facets actually debatable or arguable? Does the society differ in a myriad of grounds and that we also differ in defining such concept? (Robles et al, 2009)

It only goes to show that how men act today is a result of women's actions and conditions.

I just realized that while men are dominant, a female tool which is cosmetics has lured men to act in a manner where women are superior.

#10 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

Face:
L'Oreal - Men's Expert Circle Eraser Anti-Dark Circle Eye Moisturizer
- para after a night of gimik, apply mo lang the next day, you don't have eyebags

L'Oreal - Men's Expert Power Clean Anti-Dullness Face Wash
- fresh clean feeling after a hard days work

Gillette - Complete SkinCare Face Cleansing Gel
- showering at the gym, this cleanses you face, removes dried up skin, blemishes and sweat.

Neutrogena - refeshing aftershave lotion - non scented
- I prefere non scented kasi the alcohol dries up your skin

Body:

Dr. Kauffman sulfur soap - for body acne
Olay shower fresh soap - pwede ring Irish Spring
Hugh Endurance deostick (Sport or Fresh)
Nivea for men deo/bodyspray (Fresh)
Jergens soothing aloe lotion
Nivea body whitening milk - nakikigagamit ng lotion ng wifey
Baby cologne lang kung walang special affair...

#11 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:59 AM

Let's Talk Tools
Let's talk about tools. No, not mitre saws or cordless drills. These power tools don't require electricity -- they'll help you generate it with the ladies.

In general, some women only want two things from us men when it comes to style: cleanliness and manliness. They consider it a plus when we have good grooming and fashion sense, as it spares us the trouble of having to dress the both of us for every occasion. Grooming is essential for that "cleanliness" part of what women want. Luckily, we need only a few good tools to keep your natural good looks in check.

Tweezers - You needn't pluck or wax your eyebrows down to pencil-thin arches to appear well-groomed. That might put you just slightly over the manliness line. Just yank out those nasty little hairs in the unibrow zone and the stray ones that border on fuzzy grandpa hair with a good pair of tweezers with a slanted tip. You can do this yourself, and no one has to know.

Skin Care - Men need to take care of the ol' epidermis, too. While you may not need all of the mystery potions and lotions you see in your girl's bathroom, a good cleanser and vitamin-charged moisturizer won't hurt. Some new anti-aging products are effective for nourishing and repairing skin as young as 25, and tired eyes can get an amazing boost from cool gels and creams. We want your face to be touchable, not bumperroni with extra grease. Several skin care brands offer very masculine men's lines these days.

#12 ndn

ndn

China Eyes

• (11) Wyld
  • 6577 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

I just use ordinary soap(IVORY OR SAFEGUARD WILL DO). B4 going to bed i put on some 10% benzoyl peroxide sa face lalo na ung mga patubong pimples pa lang,sure na tuyo kagad un. Sa perfume wala,dati bodyspray ng HANGTEN ung WIPEOUT super bango nun kaya lang tagal ng out of stock kaya now stick to deodorant lang(SAFEGUARD).

#13 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

Mind you guys, may nagme-make up na ring mga lalake.

A typical male user of makeup might apply an exfoliating facial scrub; followed by an eye gel to mask any dark circles around his eyes; and complete the daily routine with a light powdering to reduce the shininess of his face. Foundations and concealers might also enter the picture. Men report that the response from women justifies their daily ritual.

More and more specialty shops are opening, both in the nation’s malls and online, to take advantage of this growing market. As there is still a bit of a stigma out there about men buying products to improve their attractiveness, my guess is that the online market might be a more comfortable buying environment for many men, especially those Marlboro men amongst us. And while I’m in a guessing mood, I bet many men wouldn’t have the slightest idea how to apply makeup products to their face, so that might incline one to make his purchases from an actual retail store, where advice on application can be had.

#14 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

Filipino men could be as vain as women, according to a recent survey conducted by global market research firm Synovate.

The survey showed that 91 percent of men living in Metro Manila (National Capital Region) believe “looks are important,” so they see the need to use beauty and personal-care products.

For 70 percent of the male respondents, using beauty products does not make them being less of a man.

Sixty-six percent even said that the statement “men are made fun of if they spend too much time on their appearance” is no longer true.

These were among the findings of Synovate’s AsiaBus market survey conducted in October 2008 through interviews with a thousand people between 15 and 64 years old and living in the region.

According to the Synovate survey, a man is considered “good looking” or “handsome” as long as he maintains proper hygiene and has fresh breath.

Also, a clean-shaven face on a man is preferred by respondents, both men and women alike.

Bad breath and body odor are hygienic conditions “least acceptable” in men, the survey showed.

Men interviewed by The Manila Times clarified that they are not necessarily being “vain” when they try to look good.

For Allan Duane Mendoza, who deals with media for the nongovernment organization Fair Trade Alliance, looking presentable is a necessity in his line of work.

Menans Perez, a producer for a TV network, agreed with Mendoza, saying that it is a must to be hygienic.

“It feels good when you feel clean,” Perez said.

The survey results showed that 72 percent of Filipino men have related that they want to look good for their own sake, mainly for hygiene purposes.

Mendoza said that since he should always look clean whenever he deals with other people, he therefore has to buy the basic products to maintain good hygiene.

Writer Mike Dimaano said that he regularly uses facial wash—basically to keep his face clean.

The Synovate survey results mirror this behavior since the study noted that Filipino males mostly purchase just the basic products—such as cologne and perfume, deodorant, mouthwash and hair conditioner, gel or spray.

Very few use facial mask and moisturizer, lip balm, oil control film and pore packs, according to Synovate.

But according to JP Mateo, a marketing and sales consultant, spending for vanity among males would likely lessen when they also have to allocate money for their family and children’s expenses.

Mateo said that he believes that a man could still look and feel good even as he puts on fewer skin-care products and less expensive varieties.

Dimaano said that there is something more important than outward appearance.

“I know for a fact that my brain is bigger than my biceps, and that makes me even sexier,” he added.

#15 redshirt

redshirt

Theres no "us" in me

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4910 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

i uzually start teh day fapping

+1

better tahn a cup of joe.

#16 dorkas

dorkas

harmløs

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:24 AM

s sabon kht ung mga simple lng,bsta wg ung prng super dulas kht nkpgrinse kn. s mukha eh mejo mdli kc mairritate ako en oily kya gumgmit me ng orange soap,bngay ng derma malaki natulong skin. mejo mbgal rn ako maligo..ang magpagupit rn ng maayos importnte rn kc en pgputol ng maayos s mga kuko...

#17 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3002 posts
  • Interests:my services can be availed of for 100 pieces of gold...

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:31 PM

o, may Lactacyd na rin pala tayo! :lol:

Attached File  bannermaintop.jpg   55.22KB   0 downloads

#18 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3002 posts
  • Interests:my services can be availed of for 100 pieces of gold...

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

o, may Lactacyd na rin pala tayo! :lol:

but, does it come in mint?

#19 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10568 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:37 PM

I have a relatively oily skin.. I'm currently using the facial wash of L'oreal Men expert.. their Pure and Matte & White Activ facial wash are really good.

#20 wEbStAr

wEbStAr

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
  • Interests:sports, motoring, travelling, food, and but of course, sex!!!

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

like women, all men should also take care of themselves.

isipin mo na lang na kung panget ka tpos di ka pa mag ayos olats diba?

ako naman simple lang:

moisturizer/night cream before goin to bed
facial wash
monthly facial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users