sorry sa mejo praning na question... si thera magstart palang mag mens nung after ng deed nakita ko ung dugo and nung pinunasan ko ung balls ko ng wipes mejo may traces ng blood pero konti lang. gumamit ako ng condom pero madalas dry skin ako sa balls ko kaya minsan minsan may sugat ako dun pero maliliit lang naman. hypothetically if si thera may HIV/AIDS what are my chances na nainfect ako dun sa dry skin ko na balls if my sugat ako? 

23 hours ago, hi_hello said:

sorry sa mejo praning na question... si thera magstart palang mag mens nung after ng deed nakita ko ung dugo and nung pinunasan ko ung balls ko ng wipes mejo may traces ng blood pero konti lang. gumamit ako ng condom pero madalas dry skin ako sa balls ko kaya minsan minsan may sugat ako dun pero maliliit lang naman. hypothetically if si thera may HIV/AIDS what are my chances na nainfect ako dun sa dry skin ko na balls if my sugat ako? 

I used to have the same problem, my doctor suggested I use sebamed(face and body wash) and sebamed(lotion) for my genital area. No longer itches and the dry balls issue is gone.

As for hiv risk, when I asked this question, he mentioned there's a small chance but that's about it. A small one since the hiv virus isn't easy to transmit and dies easily outside the body.

I would personally suggest you still get tested for peace of mind.

On 6/25/2022 at 4:27 PM, Hubadera said:

Hi kapag live pinutukan ang thera sa loob ilang days po bago may lumabas na tulo sa teete?

Depends on what you caught.. and symptoms don't always show up.. which is why it's best to get tested at least a month post exposure then again after the window period.

But assuming it's gono, for men it's usually after 2 days to 2 weeks that symptoms will show.(women will often go without symptoms)

Get screened, if you can do the test with the thera, even better.(so you can have a good baseline)

On 6/23/2022 at 11:02 PM, vanderboy said:

Bad breath does not necessarily equate to an STI/STD, she might just have poor oral hygiene.

For oral sex, and assuming she's infected in the first place. There's a chance for Herpes and Syphilis here, there's a small chance for gono, and extremely low chance for hiv.

You might just be worried for nothing, you'd be surprised how many "symptoms" you'll feel when paranoia kicks in.

If you want some peace of mind.. do that check up with your urologist/venereal disease expert and get a full screening for std after a month post exposure.

2.1k with hi precision, package 18
https://www.hi-precision.com.ph/packages-luzon-mindanao

Price is as of writing.

Thanks for this, the doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin (1st time ko magpunta sa doctor na before nagreseta sa akin e nagsearch muna sa google kung ano irereseta sa akin :( ) and got tested for urinalysis with culture test (more expensive than package 18) and cbc. I just got the result and so far yung rbc lang may problem so I think UTI?

On 5/19/2022 at 2:43 AM, thestarlord said:

Share ko lang para sa mga clueless.

HIV is not that easy to get if you use condoms. Mas common yan sa mga gays and bi-sexual males.

Proper condom use will likely reduce chances by 98% (kahit 80% lang nakadeclare sa wikipedia). Just make sure you use a trusted brand like durex or okamoto. Wag gumamit ng hindi kilalang brand.

Also, use lubricant every time you do it. Put it on both the inside and the outside of the condom.

You can get HPV and Herpes even with a condom but it prevents the virus from being contracted in the penis area. Hanggang pubic area ka lang pwede mainfect.

HPV has a vaccine called Gardasil-9. It's about 10k per shot, and you need a total of 3 shots every 3 month in between. It prevents majority of HPV infections. Wag na magtipid, kunin nyo na. It lessens the chances of penis, throat, and anal cancer. For girls, reduces the chances of cervical cancer too.

Herpes naman may 2 types:

HSV 1 - 90% of americans have this. You get it from kissing, sharing utensils. Especially common in kissing babies. This is normally found outside the mouth. You don't have to worry too much about this, the outbreaks happen rarely after the first year.

HSV 2 - very common sa genital area and you can contract it via skin to skin contact. No cure or vaccine for this pero may dindevelop na sa USA using mRNA technology kaya baka abutin pa ng 5-10 years. You normally get it for 2 weeks, and then it gets healed after 1 month. Every year the hsv2 weakens in your body as you your immune system gets used to it.

All other STDs are curable with meds but if late nyo nadiscover, it can cause liver damage or even death.

I suggest the following:

- Never do live. Avoid theras who do live.

- Don't go to shady MPs or Spas who don't priority safety and hygiene. Especially the low-priced ones.

- Avoid theras who do rimming

- Avoid DATY

- Try not to go to Spas or MPs na sobrang dilim because they can't see the guests, they don't know if may STD once they do the ES.

- As for theras - avoid performing high mileage ES for bi-sexual men

- Take a shower before and after you do it because that kills germs and may prevent infections

- Avoid sex if you have any cuts (sugat) near your genital area.

- Get a STI checkup every 6 months to detect and cure STDs habang hindi pa kumakalat. Theras should have this at least 1x a month.

- Nuru massages and slides are very prone to HPV and Herpes (HSV2) with or without penetration. These massages are very high risk. Please be careful.

- Wag basta basta kumuha ng walker. A lot of them have no idea about STDs. They might be high risk.

All good advice except the part where you said to put lubricant inside the condom. Don't do this. The condom is supposed to grip your penis and stay on during penetrative sex. Make sure to use the correct lubricant as well since there are lubricants that degrade the latex material and may cause tears. 

14 hours ago, vanderboy said:

Depends on what you caught.. and symptoms don't always show up.. which is why it's best to get tested at least a month post exposure then again after the window period.

But assuming it's gono, for men it's usually after 2 days to 2 weeks that symptoms will show.(women will often go without symptoms)

Get screened, if you can do the test with the thera, even better.(so you can have a good baseline)

correct. In fact, regular testing is a social and moral responsibility. 

19 hours ago, vanderboy said:

I used to have the same problem, my doctor suggested I use sebamed(face and body wash) and sebamed(lotion) for my genital area. No longer itches and the dry balls issue is gone.

As for hiv risk, when I asked this question, he mentioned there's a small chance but that's about it. A small one since the hiv virus isn't easy to transmit and dies easily outside the body.

I would personally suggest you still get tested for peace of mind.

i will try to use sebamed. hopefully praning lang ako at wala din naman si thera so wala ung chance makakuha ng HIV... hirap ng praning haha i guess magreretire na ako from this hobby.... hay d sulit ung stress na dala sa utak ko haha. thanks sa advice bro. 

18 hours ago, StepBro said:

Thanks for this, the doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin (1st time ko magpunta sa doctor na before nagreseta sa akin e nagsearch muna sa google kung ano irereseta sa akin :( ) and got tested for urinalysis with culture test (more expensive than package 18) and cbc. I just got the result and so far yung rbc lang may problem so I think UTI?

high RBC can be equated to UTI though not always, listen to your doctor. It's their field of expertise.

Urine culture is at around 1.6k with Hi precision and would take 2 days if no growth.. I think longer if there is.(?)

hope all goes well for you! stay safe!

5 hours ago, hi_hello said:

i will try to use sebamed. hopefully praning lang ako at wala din naman si thera so wala ung chance makakuha ng HIV... hirap ng praning haha i guess magreretire na ako from this hobby.... hay d sulit ung stress na dala sa utak ko haha. thanks sa advice bro. 

Sure bro, hope that resolves it for you. please note that my suggestion for sebamed wash(gentle wash for your genitals) and the lotion(to help repair and relieve dry skin) was something that worked for me based on my Dr's reco though it will be an ongoing thing. Meaning it's part of my daily ritual now, else it'll come back.

I agree, it's a fun and stressful hobby. Hope all goes well for you!

Edited by vanderboy
14 hours ago, MartinDomingo said:

bakit 18? hindi ba mas specific at comprehensive ang 19 tol?

That is something you'll need to ask the lab technicians/medical experts on.

What's the difference between the tests that look at similar items, what's the benefit?:

E.G.: 

• HIV 1&2 (Quali)

VS

• HIV 1&2 (CMIA)

if you check your lab results with package 18 that has quali, you'll notice it also uses CMIA and is already a 4th gen AG/AB test.

even the other tests look to be screening for the same items, maybe these other comprehensive tests are a tad more sensitive for specific scenarios?

Please note that the "optional" tests in the package 19 are not necessarily part of it, meaning you'll need to pay extra for those. I know since I paid for the service before, specifically for:

• Chlamydia Trachomatis IgM

• Chlamydia Trachomatis IgG

You have to weigh this for yourself, and depends on the person(case to case).

For me, why would I pay more for something that would deliver nearly the same results on my end. These are merely tools that my doctor will need to help diagnose my situation, we shouldn't be interpreting these ourselves anyway.(Ironic since we're also discussing how to read certain results here)

If your doctor recommends the comprehensive package, then by all means.

I hope that somewhat answers it :)

After surviving Covid 19, which put on the spot HIV drugs, vaccines and testing, I am now convinced that there is still a lot to be studied. If we remember, Covid 19 was new disease and the allegation was it is created in the lab. 

Had it not been for legislation to expedite the process of approving vaccines originally designed from AIDS research (mRNA), we would not even have those. Even the test for HIV was controversial. The scientist who started the RT-PCR testing method had to publicly confess on recorded video, that his work cannot detect the kind of infection but is purely experimental and has specific limitations that make it unreliable. This is proof that many cases of HIV and even cases for C19, were likely false positive.  Due to limitations and the cry for acceptable standards in the industry, the FDA removed its official mandate on the use of  RT-PCR test for C19 effective on the last day of 2021. 

People need to be extra careful in prescribing experimental technology used for emergency purpose only since it lowers the medical standard. This is true for C19 as well as for HIV, which apparently got the same SARS like symptoms that dramatically weakens the immune system where antibodies attack body organs leading to quick death.

24 minutes ago, manyacool said:

Are there any clinics offering free std testing? If not covered ba to sa mga health insurance like maxicare?

normally not covered by HMOs. 

u can check support groups such as Love Yourself but there are several types of tests for STD depending on what symptoms you have. normally the free ones are just urine tests or swabs with a low accuracy rate on the panel. 

best option is to go to an actual clinic or hospital for a full scale ELISA test and other STD blood test panels. probably will cost 4k for everything. its usually confidential plus if you really feel the need for an excuse (you dont need one, they ask but just for formality) of why you need one, some ofw work like seafarers are required to take one. 

• 2 weeks later...