• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. What you can do is to amortize the cost of training. Then divide it to the number of months youre bonded with the company.

example: cost of training P 50,000.00

divide by no. of months (2 years) 24.00 months

----------------

cost of training per month P 2,083.33 cost of training/month

=========

Assuming you already stayed with the company for 6 months after the training bond, then youll have to pay the remaining 14 months. Simply multiply the training cost per month to the number months left.

This is the simpliest and beneficial way of computing the training cost.

Thanks.

Since HR thread po i2, can any1 give me some pointers on giving a considerably relaible interview process(sample questions, what do I look for, etc.). Im doing interview for our applicants, and my batting average in getting 'GOOD' employees has been like 50/50, I don't have that extensive a background regarding HR so Im still kinda groping...

By the way were in the Graphics design industry.

Thanks! Ciao!

how would you compute depreciation in training?

actually hindi depriciation ang tawag dun...

kasi most of the company mas malaki ang percentage sa first year after the next year chances are may bagong techniques ng na introduce kaya kailangan n naman nilang mag invest dun sa papadala sa training

lets say

2 yrs ung agreement ang actual cost eh 10K, sa first year almost 70% ng actual training cost ang nakalaan sa if in case u decide to break the contract ns ganun ang percentage na babayaran mo

Since HR thread po i2, can any1 give me some pointers on giving a considerably relaible interview process(sample questions, what do I look for, etc.). Im doing interview for our applicants, and my batting average in getting 'GOOD' employees has been like 50/50, I don't have that extensive a background regarding HR so Im still kinda groping...

Thanks! Ciao!

Hi! its one of the challenge in recruitment - getting the right fit. we can give pointers in here but i highly recommend that you get formal training on it.

I can recommend two training institutions: UP School of Labor and Industrial Relations, UPSOLAIR telephone numbers - (632) 0928-6396;927-8340 or their website www.solair.upd.edu.ph or you can try PMAP-HRMDC telephone numbers (632) 726-1581; 726-1588.

thanks...

actually hindi depriciation ang tawag dun...

kasi most of the company mas malaki ang percentage sa first year after the next year chances are may bagong techniques ng na introduce kaya kailangan n naman nilang mag invest dun sa papadala sa training

lets say

2 yrs ung agreement ang actual cost eh 10K, sa first year almost 70% ng actual training cost ang nakalaan sa if in case u decide to break the contract ns ganun ang percentage na babayaran mo

i see, i agree with you its not depreciation coz you can't treat training like an equipment.

By the way, are you practicing this kind of computation?

Thanks! Ciao!

isang pointer...

trust (hindi thrust okie) ur instinct

ummm question HR peeps.... whats the range of starting salaries for entry-level positions? in all fields na lang if possible... from marketing to CRM/callcenter to IT and so on... thanks ... fresh grad po...

Depends on the company eh- some give as low as minimum wage (ugh)- some as going as high as 20K (or more).

Depends din pag local/multinational yung company- ot kung start-up/established na siya.

Sadly, some companies are still biased when it comes to your grades and the school that you graduated from.

ummm question HR peeps.... whats the range of starting salaries for entry-level positions? in all fields na lang if possible... from marketing to CRM/callcenter to IT and so on... thanks ... fresh grad po...

the basic pay as much as possible although honestly its not enough given the inflation nowadays. you do benchmarking from the rates of other companies who have same type as yours.

Thanks.

ei! nice thread..

im a graduate of human resource management..but i work in a call center. sayang nga, ganda pa naman ng course ko. about the salary, yun din isa ko napansin,mababa nga ang starting sa HR,lalo na pag nalaman nilang fresh grad or wala pang work experience in HR. very interesting pag-aralan ang HR..daming functions but i find it very interesting.