Pisces with Cancer . . . Too Much of a Good Thing

This is a two-way street of feeling, sympathy, understanding and emotional rapport. You are both sensitive, intuitive and receptive, easily influenced by the environment you are in, and by each other. Both of you are artistic and creative types and share an appreciation for art, music and other forms of artistic pursuits. There is so much sameness here, it is hard to establish the differences. These two flow into one another so that it is difficult to see any boundaries. They tend to absorb each others traits and unite, mirroring one another. It is a complacent combination, all energy is absorbed inward, leaving little for anything outside of the relationship.

Differences apparent to the experienced eye are Cancer's clannish nature as opposed to the more universal Pisces nature. Cancer is very satisfied with close family ties, the immediate circle. Pisces sympathies go out to everyone, and Pisces loves to mix with all kinds of people. Cancer is cautious of strangers, Pisces never meets a stranger. Cancer never forgets birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions, Pisces never remembers them. Pisces is the absent-minded professor type, Cancer never forgets anything. So, what do we have here? This is a safe relationship. No adventure, no surprises, very compatible. Great potential for lifelong friendship.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/pisces.htm

mangisda na rin kayo! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
panu na ako sweetheart? may be compatible din tayo cancerian din me :cool:

actually, compatible din ang cancer sa kapwa cancer. so dont lose hope... dami ibang cancer ladies dyan ;) hehe

totoo ba to? probably. i had a gf who was born under scorpio. we lasted only for a month pero kakaiba.

teka, what kind of partner are you talking about ba? hehehehe!

june 22 cancerian here.

yun pa, scorpio din, compatible sa tin. pero mas compatible sila in the 'S' matter. lam nyo naman scorpio, sensual.

i have an officemate who happens to be a scorpio and she -- i repeat, SHE -- keeps on giving me compliments. ("ganyan ang type ko: morena, slim, matangkad") e sus, mas maganda pa sa kin yun. as in ang ganda nya. at hindi sya butch.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...