#21 richard.william

richard.william

Ratchet

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:22 PM

May sinabi ba kong tama? All I said was that there should be an investigation into the case. Like I said and I will say it again, if it is proven that the police summarily executed the kid, then they should suffer the consequences. However, if it is proven that the kid shot at them and they only defended themselves, then the police just did their job. 

Police probably should've done their job when my man Kenneth Dong pranced through security with 6 billion worth of that meth. He could've used the same back alley treatment that the 17-y/o got. Vice versa; it would've been nice for that teen to get due process. 

But since we are in a War On Drugs and all, they both could've gotten smoked, couldn't they?

• daphne loves derby, FleurDeLune and startoffbeat like this

#22 PilipinoSausage

PilipinoSausage

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

Sad and wrong as it was with all the killings, it's even sadder and disgusting how politicians are using this to their own agenda. No truth and good comes out of trial by publicity and everybody will present skewed truths to his/her own agenda.

Nobody wins in this situation.

My handle does not apply to what I feel about things right now. 

#23 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

No one has a right to take life, but for the sake of  and as a law abiding citizen I would like my environment to be crime free... the police are the authority on that matter,  I'm sure that kid got the warning before he got killed.  

your question what's the cops right to k*ll? it's their duty to keep peace and order.

really? assume natin na drug runner sya.... what right does the cops have to k*ll him? 

hindi ba krimen ang pumatay? kahit kriminal pa sya...

so assuming for the sake of argument na guilty yung bata.... tama bang patayin sya?

i love the use of the words.... 

let me use the same to you... is there any proof beyond reasonable doubt that Kian is guilty of whatever crime they say he committed? 

have you noticed that after the outrage in the killing of kian, biglang nag raid sa makati then pasig at "wala daw nanlaban" kaya wala namatay? 

coincidental??? 

#24 👉✊

👉✊

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:👅💪

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:59 PM

Sbi ng big boss kung wlang baril bigyan ng baril.. etc

Kung ayaw lumaban palabanin..etc

Un na nga ginagawa, the police are just following the orders given to them. Masunurin cla!

#25 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:22 AM

No one has a right to take life, but for the sake of  and as a law abiding citizen I would like my environment to be crime free... the police are the authority on that matter,  I'm sure that kid got the warning before he got killed.  

your question what's the cops right to k*ll? it's their duty to keep peace and order.

yup, the warning was.... Paputok ka at takbo!!!!!

It's the police's duty to keep peace and order by killing a helpless kid??

eh di wow!

Ok, I won't use the terms "beyond reasonable doubt" if you so wish. How sure are you it is him? His face wasn't even shown on the CCTV footage. If there is a witness to corroborate the CCTV, which, by the way, didn't even show his face, there was also a man brought out by the police saying that the kid is a drug courier. 

http://www.gmanetwor...ideo-ias/story/

Baka naman may kinalaman ang quota dyan? Naghabol or whatever. Or is it true?

meron po.... may mga pulis na umamin naman sa akin... i am close to people like them.... 

• FleurDeLune likes this

#26 👉✊

👉✊

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

mga ganyang utos kung gagawing literal baka me ikakatalsik ka sa pwesto haha.

Sbi ng big boss: wlang makukulong na pulis basta sinunod lng ang order ko. I'll take full responsibility... Even if they are found guilty in a court of law I will grant absolute pardon. Edi believe nmn tlga un mga pulis. C Marcos at un mga involved sa rubout ni meyor sbi ng senate at nbi file charges guilty cla. Ang ginawa ng big boss Reinstated after being suspended.

#27 mitochondrion

mitochondrion

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

^ ganyan na nga ang nangyayari.      emboldened na ang mga mangilan-ngilan na kapulisan na maitim ang budhi pumatay kasi may supposed immunity sila 

dati hush hush lang ang paplaplanta ng ebidensya at paltik pero   ngayon lantaran na.    sinabi ni presidente iyan "bigyan ng baril kung wala"   for everyone to hear kaya malakas ang loob kasi sagot nga sila...daw

#28 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:05 PM

LOL paputok before fleeing is not a warning, atleast months before  they do the operation,  at least in our town that's happened and happening... but if that kid has a deal with dirty cops then sorry for him, dirty cops should also be killed.

But still I'm not convinced that kid is innocent, current youth generation are corrupted and I would like those corrupt to be killed to make way for the next generation.

yup, the warning was.... Paputok ka at takbo!!!!!

It's the police's duty to keep peace and order by killing a helpless kid??

eh di wow!

http://www.gmanetwor...ideo-ias/story/

meron po.... may mga pulis na umamin naman sa akin... i am close to people like them.... 

#29 👉✊

👉✊

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

Pra wla ng pagtatalo tutal ganon na rin nangyayari ngayon. Gumawa ng law that the president has absolute power whatever he says is right no one can disagree he is all knowing (omniscient) he can not make a mistake (infallible) and all powerful (omnipotent).. (Minura ang Pope Catholic Church USA Australia European Union United Nations cya lng ang tama at magaling) sbi nmn niya gusto niya gumawa ng simbahan Iglesia ni duterte.Duda daw cya sa diyos kc bakit daw meron mga typhoon tulad ng yolanda na madaming namatay at nagdusa kung talagang magaling at marunong ang diyos. D daw cya naniniwala sa adam and eve story etc etc. Cya lng talaga ang pinaka! Praise d Lord Digong..(AleLUYA) AleBAWANG!

Siya ang dapat tanggapin
At kilalanin sa buhay mo
Siya noon bukas ngayon
Ang sa dalangin ko'y tugon
Siya ay si DIGONG sa habang panahon...Amen.

#30 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

LOL paputok before fleeing is not a warning, atleast months before  they do the operation,  at least in our town that's happened and happening... but if that kid has a deal with dirty cops then sorry for him, dirty cops should also be killed.

But still I'm not convinced that kid is innocent, current youth generation are corrupted and I would like those corrupt to be killed to make way for the next generation.

he is the victim here.... he is innocent for crying out loud..

even if he is an addict or a pusher or a runner or even a drug lord, he cannot be killed the way these cops killed him.... 

the issue is the EJK, pwede ba? 

you are muddling the issue. 

The fact is the faces of the police who allegedly dragged the kid aren't shown on the video. There were 13 cops in the operation. I am still not buying it. Like I said, let them finish the investigation. 

inamin na nga ayaw mo pa maniwala... eh di wow!!!!

#31 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4213 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Narinig ko na rin yan mula sa isa sa mga close relatives ko na naka kwentuhan nila ang ilang pulis, may quota nga daw. 

#32 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 04:20 AM

Narinig ko na rin yan mula sa isa sa mga close relatives ko na naka kwentuhan nila ang ilang pulis, may quota nga daw. 

syempre sasabihin ng legal pundits hearsay yan.... as if pag hearsay ibig sabihin hindi totoo...

ang hearsay ay inadmissible lang as evidence sa korte...pero hindi ibig sabihin ay kasinungalingan. 

#33 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2524 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

syempre sasabihin ng legal pundits hearsay yan.... as if pag hearsay ibig sabihin hindi totoo...

ang hearsay ay inadmissible lang as evidence sa korte...pero hindi ibig sabihin ay kasinungalingan. 

totoo... pulis ang bayaw ko at ang pinsan ko....

sa bibig ng hepe nila mismo nanggaling

#34 Bolj

Bolj

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

Mali talaga mga pulis dito, and no not all police stations have quota. Ang sinasabi nyu pong quota is based dun sa dapat nila ma apprehend based mismo sa mga reported drug related projections sa isang particular na lugar. Quota po iyon ng dapat na apprehensions hindi "k*ll quota".

Pero kahit saang angle po mali ang pulis dito, we need our police to be better and more professional in drug operations. Let's face it most of our police officers are "Bopols". Yung iba dyan halos pilit maka pass sa mga examinations nila.

#35 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

He is n not innocent for me and good for him that he died, I dont care what other people say, kung matino ang tao di yan basta basta papatayin... 

if he is innocent then too bad for him and can be concidered as an unfortunate casualty of a serious operation.

we have different opinion and we see things diffrently.... as for me regardless of age all those who oppose the law should be killed.

Edited by Dash_Avalanche, 24 August 2017 - 12:19 PM.

#36 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3231 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

if he is innocent then too bad for him and can be concidered as an unfortunate casualty of a serious operation.

Well kung ganyan ang pananaw mo sa nabibiktima eh sana maluwag mo rin tatanggapin kung nangyari ito sa kapamilya mo kung di man sa iyo mismo.

#37 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

Well kung mangyari saamin yan may ma gagawa pa ba ako, oo masakit pero nangyari na, kahit may maipakulong ka or mapaghigantihan ka, dina mai babalik ang buhay na nawala... just cry and move on and leave everything to the Lord... Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Well kung ganyan ang pananaw mo sa nabibiktima eh sana maluwag mo rin tatanggapin kung nangyari ito sa kapamilya mo kung di man sa iyo mismo.

Edited by Dash_Avalanche, 24 August 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#38 Bookcake

Bookcake

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

e baka naman pinatahimik sya ng boss nya 

This... Ewan ko ba kung marami na akong nabasang nobela at pelikula about sa mga crime dramas pero posibleng itinumba yung bata kasi may nalalaman. Killing smalltime competitors, and branding it as "One ttime Bigtime" is how the Mafia, Triad, and Cartel does it. 

I know killing is wrong, but there's an excitement within me on how the plot unravels. For all we know the biggest drug lord is the Man himself. Try connecting this China on Panatag Shoal  -> Chinese on BOC issue -> Complete dismissal on Administration's side.

Medyo lumalayo na ako, pero yun lang makita ko motibo. 

#39 Bookcake

Bookcake

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

di inosente yung bata sa dating angas palang ng itsura alam na me alam. Pero tama ka na salvage yan at na cctv kaya tuloy drug pusher na bata naging hero. Haha

Well, di ako judgmental na tao. So I refuse to comment on that. Yung kwento ay nagiging kwento kung nailathala. Recorded sa video. So may pinag-uusapan tayo ngayon. Things are different para sa mga involved. Yung haha mo, hindi deserve ng family ni Kian.

#40 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22067 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:53 AM

He is n not innocent for me and good for him that he died, I dont care what other people say, kung matino ang tao di yan basta basta papatayin... 

we have different opinion and we see things diffrently.... as for me regardless of age all those who oppose the law should be killed.

Well kung mangyari saamin yan may ma gagawa pa ba ako, oo masakit pero nangyari na, kahit may maipakulong ka or mapaghigantihan ka, dina mai babalik ang buhay na nawala... just cry and move on and leave everything to the Lord... Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

so you are saying that you, or any of your loved ones, is a willing victim of this kind of killing? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: War On Drugs, EJK, Du30

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)