Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

BEGGED??YEAH, ALOT OF TIMES...I EVEN BEGGED MY EX TO GO WITH BED WITH ME EVEN FOR THE LAST TIME..BUT HE REFUSED TO... :(  HE'S THE FIRST GUY WHO HAD THREATEN WITH ALL CARE AND RESPECT. :)  BUT HE JUST HAVE TO LEAVE ME JUST BECOZ HE NEEDS TO...I CRIED MY HEART OUT IN , ..DRANK 4 BEERS WITH SUGAR, PLEADING, SIPON AT LUHA NAGHALO...I LOVED HIM THAT MUCH SO I LET HIM GO.....WHEREVER HE IS NOW, IM SURE HE'S HAPPY..NO REGRETS..WELL, IF HE STAYED WITH ME, I WOULD NEVER MEET MY PRESENT LOVE..THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.. :cool:

BEGGED??YEAH, ALOT OF TIMES...I EVEN BEGGED MY EX TO GO TO BED WITH ME EVEN FOR THE LAST TIME..BUT HE REFUSED TO... :(  HE'S THE FIRST GUY WHO HAD TREATED ME  WITH ALL CARE AND RESPECT. :)  BUT HE JUST HAVE TO LEAVE ME JUST BECOZ HE NEEDS TO...I CRIED MY HEART OUT  , ..DRANK 4 BEERS WITH SUGAR, PLEADING, SIPON AT LUHA NAGHALO...I LOVED HIM THAT MUCH SO I LET HIM GO.....WHEREVER HE IS NOW, IM SURE HE'S HAPPY..NO REGRETS..WELL, IF HE STAYED WITH ME, I WOULD NEVER MEET MY PRESENT LOVE..THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.. :cool:

nope ..

kasi before we get to that break up situation i make sure na i'll do the best i can para hindi na kami umabot pa dun, kaya if ever matuloy pa din sa breakup, i dont have guilt na asa akin pa din yung fault ..

anyway all my ex got tha faults why we break up, third party that is .. :(

:mtc:

yes, i did it. he broke up with me w/o any good reason. reasons that i can't understand, just because of petty quarrel and a little misunderstanding. i cried so hard and begged so many times. but his decision was firm. he told me that it's too late. just recently we're inseparable and so mushy. i thought we're moving on w/ our relationship but he opened up again about the break up. i was so shocked , i can't accept the reality. it hurts me so much and until now i find it really hard to accept the fact that we can't be together anymore because of the nonsense things. i love him so much that's why i did it. last night same "breakup topic" again and i ended up crying out loud. im really hurt coz i love him and i can't afford to lose him right now coz he's everything to me. honestly he's the one who makes me happy and served as my inspiration but he told me last night that why should i continue our relationship if he's also the reason why i am crying.

we almost got involve in an accident coz i grab the steering wheel while he's driving. when we reached their house, he accompanied me to the street where i can take a cab but i refused because i'm not feeling well . i told him to bring me home but he insisted that he can't do that because i didn't get off his car when we're already there in front of our house. he said it was my fault. he got mad and left me while it was raining so hard . i got soaked in the rain because he left me and drove away because he has an appointment up north.

i was left inside the compund, crying. he called his brother at home and told him to accompany me. i know that was so stupid, to beg for his love but i can't help it. im deeply inlove with him. the other day i asked him if he loves me and he said he can't answer that question. but last night he told me he's still inlove w/me, that was the truth he said. but, i realized maybe it was his pride and ego that's keepin' him away from me. and that he can't give me another chance to prove my undying love for him. i know this is the craziest thing i did for my bf but im not ashamed . im not yet over him...

'til this moment i'm really confused...

i keep on thinkin' about him...i keep on askin myself what went wrong? we were so inlove with each other. i already met his family, relatives and close friends. he often take me whenever there's an occasion and what hurts me most was the fact that few days ago we're still cuddling, kissing and holding hands...but now it's over.

its hard to move on...

Guest BDC0425
yes, i did it. he broke up with me w/o any good reason. reasons that i can't understand, just because of petty quarrel and a little misunderstanding. i cried so hard and begged so many times. but his decision was firm. he told me that it's too late. just recently we're inseparable and so mushy. i thought we're moving on w/ our relationship but he opened up again about the break up. i was so shocked , i can't accept the reality. it hurts me so much and until now i find it really hard to accept the fact that we can't be together anymore because of the nonsense things. i love him so much that's why i did it. last night same "breakup topic" again and i ended up crying out loud. im really hurt coz i love him and i can't afford to lose him right now coz he's everything to me. honestly he's the one who makes me happy and served as my inspiration but he told me last night that why should i continue our relationship if he's also the reason why i am crying.

we almost got involve in an accident coz i grab the steering wheel while he's driving. when we reached their house, he accompanied me to the street where i can take a cab but i refused because i'm not feeling well . i told him to bring me home but he insisted that he can't do that because i didn't get off his car when we're already there in front of our house. he said it was my fault. he got mad and left me while it was raining  so  hard . i got soaked in the rain because he left me and drove away because he has an appointment up north.

i was left inside the compund, crying. he called his brother at home and told him to accompany me.  i know that was so stupid, to beg for his love but i can't help it. im deeply inlove with him. the other day i asked him if he loves me and he said he can't answer that question. but last night he told me he's still inlove w/me, that was the truth he said. but, i realized maybe it was his pride and ego that's keepin' him away from me. and that he can't give me another chance to prove my undying love for him. i know this is the craziest thing i did for my bf but im not ashamed . im not yet over him...

'til this moment i'm really confused...

i keep on thinkin' about him...i keep on askin myself what went wrong? we  were so inlove with each other. i already met his family, relatives and close friends. he often take me whenever there's an occasion and what hurts me most was the fact that few days ago we're still cuddling, kissing and holding hands...but now it's over.

its hard to move on...

the 0nly thing that wanted t0 tell y0u is clear y0ur mind first, give y0urself a little time na magkar00n ng 0ras para sa saril m0 g0 0ut relax then pag clear na ang pagiisip m0, then malalaman m0 din kung an0 ba talaga ang nangyayari say0 and whats the best thing t0 d0..... 0therwise, mahirap mag isip pag magul0 ang utak.... its hard t0 m0ve 0n but there's n0 0ther way...... s0rry......

i myself came fr0m a breakup per0 im 0k n0w.... i was t0tally devastated that tme per0 when i accepted the fact na wala na talaga ...... then ikaw na magisa ang ag let g0..... g00dluck!!!

the 0nly thing that  wanted t0 tell y0u is clear y0ur mind first, give y0urself a little time na magkar00n ng 0ras para sa saril m0 g0 0ut relax then pag clear na ang pagiisip m0, then malalaman m0 din kung an0 ba talaga ang nangyayari say0 and whats the best thing t0 d0..... 0therwise, mahirap mag isip pag magul0 ang utak.... its hard t0 m0ve 0n but there's n0 0ther way...... s0rry......

i myself came fr0m a breakup per0 im 0k n0w.... i was t0tally devastated that tme per0 when i accepted the fact na wala na talaga ...... then ikaw na magisa ang ag let g0..... g00dluck!!!

yeah i know. pero sa situation ko kasi, ang hirap manghula kung ano talaga reasons. i dont know kung totoo na pinagpalit nya talaga ako sa iba. kasi hes the sweetest guy for me eh. i cant imagine na gagawin nya yun saken. despite the fact na ako pa lang napakilala sa friends and family. even his friends say, ako lang nakilala nila.

nagtatanong sila saken bakit ngyari yun? at di ko sila masagot kasi ako rin nabigla. kaya for me sa ngaun its really hard to accept the truth. reality bites nga siguro. masakit magmahal.pero mas masakit yun iniwan without even saying goodbye di ba? :( :)

Guest BDC0425

as what I said in my previous signature "acceptance is the hardest thing in a breakup" and whats making it worst is it should come from you and no one else. good luck

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: