Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

all is fair in love and war! definitely!

if a guy in a relationship can be tempted to leave his girlfriend by a woman who is deliberately wooing him, then his girlfriend is better off in the long run.

the guy would be an ass to begin with if he would bite, right?

so for as long as marriages and families are not broken and destroyed, it's an even playing field. it's diabolical already if someone will deliberately and purposefully break up a marriage and hurt the children involved.

hmmm..... <_< i did it once she is my collage classmate. ;) i dont know dat he has a bf and she fell in love to me... :wub: and we have sex twice before i new she has a bf.... :cry: then the guy come to me and said wats ur problem??? :huh: i said non u? :unsure: he said ur f**king my girl.... :angry: i said its not my fault. she said she had no takers wen we talk about it. then the girl stood in the middle and said let me think who to choose. i said to her go back its not worth for me and our relationship. i set her free coz i know and i felt the guy really loves her... and now im the ninong of her first son and best friend kami noong husband nya.... :thumbsupsmiley: its hurt really but to clean up the mess u have to close some doors coz its not for you.... :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

actually i've tried that but unfortunately it didnt work out coz the guy was head over heels inlove w/ his gf.i knew that from the start but still i took the challenge coz this guy was an ideal one and i fell for him instantly.but in the end i losts him.the friendship was ruined. *strikers

no I wont.. kasi x ko na siya eh! past is past! kanyang kanya na. unless ndi siya happy dun at AKO pa rin hinahanap hanap niya! hahaha! kasi Im different. ndi ko inaaway mga x gf's ng x ko.. even nung kami pa. I befriend them.. pwera na lang kung inaaway na ako. kaya hahahnap hanapin talaga ako. kasi ndi siya nagkaroon ng problema sa akin.. SIYA ang problema ko.

been there....pero in my case...the girl was the x for 10 years... all is fair in love and war..yes in some level..but not always. if the other person is married or committed...mahirap. it is taking the risk of really finding kung para kayo sa isa't isa...magandang alamin for sometime how much the other person is willing to give up...pero kung hindi at laging waiting game...wag na..move on. it it will reach to the point of hurting other people...making scandal...nah...love yourself. not worth fighting for...

once pa lang ako naghangad ng isang taong may sabit...without my knowledge...and because of moral issues then..i decided to drop it off..and after so many years...i have found myself again in that same position...though hindi pa sila kasal...pero dang!!! 6 years na sila! halos pareho nung dating inaalagaan ko...parang ang bigat sa konsesya na sirain ang ganun katagal...

but im head over heels...so madly in love with the girl now..oo...umamin na ako...pero hindi ko masabing iwanan mo na lang yung bf mo...ayaw ko din ng may kahati...tangna...mahal na kita SGL!

• 3 weeks later...

ive experienced that before. im deeply inlove with this guy(close friend ko) and i found myself thinkin about him more often than my bf. coz hes my first love talaga since highschool.ive loved him more than my bf actually. but i realized that we cant still be together kasi hes an inc and im a catholic and he has gf .anyway we learned thru experience naman eh.

• 2 weeks later...