Uber is ❤️. Convenient, safe, & reliable

Agree! Sana mas marami pang maging Uber Partner/Driver. Wala nang hassle na makipag-negotiate sa taxi driver o yung hindi nagbabalik ng sukli. May resibo pang matatanggap. May incentives pa sa mga invites. Try nyo na using invite code: ryr6v6dkp.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Marami akong nakausap na Uber and Grab drivers. I think naka hold yung registration sakanila for now dahil sa prankisa? Convenient ang grab at uber, install both para makapili ka alin mas mura kasi may times na mas mahal ang isa over the other. Sa uber you have an option to ride with someone for cheaper fare. Both are safer than ordinary taxis at mas magagalang sila base from my experience. Pero un lang syempre mas mahal sila over normal taxi although may time na halos same lang din ang fare o baka mas mura pa over sa mga nangongontratang taxis.

have been using Uber ever since. They are cheaper, BETTER, more reliable, than the taxi out in the streets. Of all the uber rides I've taken, 1 out of 10 has a plate number, in other words, halos lahat bago pa at wala pang plate number.

Uber gives incentives to drivers with high ratings. So I have not come across a ride with drivers who are arrogant, buwaya, nangongontrata, o madumi ang kotse.

Uber for everything. Lalo na kung papunta ka o paalis ng airport... The best...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uber is only profitable if the operator is the driver as well. I bought 5 brand new Vios to use for this venture. After 6 months, I shut the whole operation down. Lost too much money. There are barely any incentives/promos anymore for drivers and when they do, its almost impossible to reach. Uber's cut of 20% is too high. Ending up selling 2 of the cars and using the other 3 as taxis.

Uber is only profitable if the operator is the driver as well. I bought 5 brand new Vios to use for this venture. After 6 months, I shut the whole operation down. Lost too much money. There are barely any incentives/promos anymore for drivers and when they do, its almost impossible to reach. Uber's cut of 20% is too high. Ending up selling 2 of the cars and using the other 3 as taxis.

Maybe its the driver? Kailangan ng diskarte to find spots