Dear Leni,

Binoto kita nung last election , because you stand for the women of this country and i look up to you as the next mother of this land , pero nagsisi na ako sa pag boto ko sa iyo, pero well any way past is past . Just be the vice president of this country that ask all Filipino to stand and unite beside the duly elected President of this country . Set aside you political ambition and pray hard that the Mindanao issue will be resolved as soon as possible so that no more blood shed will be spilled in this Motherland of ours. As a second leader of this country , please tell Jim Paredes and at al , to shut up and pray and don't be an epal like you ,and my personal prayer for you to the Almighty is may that you have a good legacy in respecting the people's choice of the duly elected President and be patient to be a duly elected president of this country not by a coup or by any power grabbing plan of your advisers around you.

Thanks and please be a good example to all our youth for the betterment of our Mother land

Yours truly,

P(**&%% ina mo Lonelylooker

Edited by lonelylooker

Dear Leni,

Please do not use Marawi Siege and the Martial Law to Plot PRRD's assassination..... Don't be a power grabber.... and a power hungry heartless woman who had her husband killed and used her late husband's death to gain popularity just like Cory Aquino did.... save yourself from the shame that your children and your grand children's children might know, when the truth comes out in the future..... Save yourself from the growing People Social Media who want the truth about all the corruption that looms this country since Cojuangco-Aquino's reign.

Please do not be a part of Liberal Party's Plot to instigate Marawi Siege and force PRRD to enforce Martial Law, so you can take advantage of the fear of the people against Martial Law, and use the confusion to k*ll the President and take over the Presidency.

I hope you hear me, im one of the many Bicolano's who know you... the Plastic Puppet Politian of LP, who does not care about the Laylayan ng Lipunan.

Edited by drss
  • 1 month later...

Dear Leni,

Your HATERS are some of the dumbest in the world. What are they thinking when you said na nagpupulot ka ng basura sa Boston? Iniisip ba nila na naghahanap ka dun ng pagpag or something? Don't they have enough mental capacity to know that you were obviously talking about discarded home fixtures, furniture, or maybe even appliances that are still usable?

Dear Leni,

I salute you for fulfilling the role of both mother and father to your three daughters. Congratulations are in order for Aika being accepted in Harvard (as well as in Oxford), an achievement that any caring parent would be truly proud of.

I hope she takes the study to heart. Huwag gayahin yung si Little Boy Marcos (LBM) who did not complete his Wharton education and skipped on earning a bachelor's degree in Oxford, sayang, wasted opportunity at Filipino taxpayer's expense. IIlan lang sa mga Pilipino ang may oportunidad makapag-aral sa prestigious universities. I hope she comes back bringing that topnotch education and make a positive impact in this country.

I know there are a few brickbats thrown your way for being a caring mother. Pay no mind. They are only coming from those implacable critics who cannot make up their minds whether to put you upfront or relegate you to the background.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

Dear Leni,

If you are looking for old, usable furniture, I suggest contacting Vilma Bautista. Ye old handmaid of ze Imelda Marcos. Ask for some hand me down Monets and Picassos to liven up Aika's dorm room.

Maybe the Ten Thousand Men of Harvard can be of help

Illegitimum non carborundum

Dear Leni,

You're still worthless, a puppet. Erap is doing better as a mayor than you, but i hope you become president someday so everybody would see GMA as much as a mediocre leader she is - you are far more weaker and incompetent.

Dear Leni,

Since you are still sitting on that chair while BBM is still waiting for his electoral protest, please do your job with integrity. Don't be a puppet of those who seek to gain power through different undemocratic ways. Don't just talk. Work. Quietly. Then I'll celebrate when BBM becomes VP.

• Like (+1) 2

Madam Leni,

Comment naman dyan sa reaksyon ng loyal supporter mo about Pacman's lost. (nagbunyi sa pagkatalo ni pacman)

20170702_215019.png

20170702_215031.png

Jim Paredes migrated with his family to Australia in 1998 - because, he admitted, he has given up on the Philippines.

He acquired Australian Permanent Resident status, and tried to live there.

Walang nangyari sa buhay nya, wala kasing pumapansin sa kanya doon.

Kaya, eto, balik siya Pilipinas para dito na lang mamuhay at makialam sa bansang itinakwil na nya.

Jim Paredes is a perfect example of the sanctimoniously self-righteous liberal activist.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Leni,

First of all: thank you for preventing bongbong from being our vp.

Secondly, congratulations for despite having no official function, your office has helped a lot of poor people (80,000+) with your angat buhay poverty program. That’s certainly better than decreasing the number of poor people by killing them...

Third. How’s the poster here that has a big crush on you? Does he still leave you daily letters? Ganun talaga ang love, parang sa korean drama: sa umpisa kunwari bad boy at nang aapi ng leading lady tapos sa pinaka huli aamin na yan na mahal ka niya.