Mobile Phone Help Thread

I have a Nokia E61i and using Globe service provider. I've been using the unit trouble free until a few weeks ago.

The problem is, sporadically, I can receive text messages and voice calls but I can't reply to either text messages nor make a call. Puro incoming but cannot make outgoing messages or calls. Sporadic kasi, kusang na wawala ang problem and its all normal, then all of a sudden no outgoing capability again. I tried turning off the phone to reset it pero no avail, problem persists. Help!

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Nokia E61i and using Globe service provider. I've been using the unit trouble free until a few weeks ago.

The problem is, sporadically, I can receive text messages and voice calls but I can't reply to either text messages nor make a call. Puro incoming but cannot make outgoing messages or calls. Sporadic kasi, kusang na wawala ang problem and its all normal, then all of a sudden no outgoing capability again. I tried turning off the phone to reset it pero no avail, problem persists. Help!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

symbian virus?

I have nokia n80 unit; my problem is the display. it shows white screen only; also, before this, sending text is sobrang bagal.

reformat mo kaya phone mo...

On Phone switch off , press and hold 3 button (Dial,*,3) , and switch ur phone ON , wait until format screen show and release the 3 button , and follow the instruction on phone until format phone complete.

ang alam ko gumagana sa lahat ng symbian phones to...

nasubukan na namin sa n70... ganito din kasi problema yung phone ng friend ko noon...

may tanong po ako about iphone. im planning to buy one pero mahirap ba mag txt pag nagdadrive? parang nakita ko kasi qwerty yung layout ng keyboard nya. meron bang keypad layout din dun pag nagtetext?

imho...

a. all touch screen devices can really be a pain to use while driving.

b. all qwerty keyboard layouts can also be a pain to use while driving.

c. its really not advisable to text while driving.

symbian virus?

It looks like it, my friend's cel has the same problem ever since we used our device's bluetooth connectivity to swap some data. Now her cel too has sporadic instances of not being able to do outgoing SMS or calls while able to receive. What can be done about this, Google? Again thanks in advance for the info.

It looks like it, my friend's cel has the same problem ever since we used our device's bluetooth connectivity to swap some data. Now her cel too has sporadic instances of not being able to do outgoing SMS or calls while able to receive. What can be done about this, Google? Again thanks in advance for the info.

if its a nokia, go to the nokia website and download the anti-virus there. try to scan it and see if the virus can be detected and removed. afterwards, try to observe the behavior of the phone. if it is still the same, then just bring it to a shop for reflashing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
question lang po mga bossing : yun bang mga deleted files like mp3, 3gp etc sa nokia phones (fixed storage - no sd) na dapat na talagang hindi makita, e may danger pa na pwedeng ma revive ? ... tnx

what fone? n series and older... negative... WIth the E-series... i, ve heard , there's an application which can do some recoveries upon having it installed or if you happen to delete the file while it is already installed, dunno exactly what "program" it is yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i NEED HELP WITH MY n70

PAG NAG TAKE AKO NG PICTURE OR VIDEO

DI PO SYA NAI SAVE SA MEMORY CARD

PAGPUNTA KO SA GALLERY WALA PO LAHAT NG

KINUNAN KO

IF I USE PHONE MEMORY DI PA RIN MAG APPEAR

SA GALLERY BUT I CAN SEE THEM SA file manager

your unit probably needs reflashing. corrupted and operating systems nya.

• 2 weeks later...

im using my china iphone ..globe sim...no problem naman before but as of tonight...cant call to any contact or number..always saying "check operator service" in which may load naman me...nakakatwag naman me before but tonight lang nagkaproblem..i can text dahil mayload(prepaid) and i was able to use the call feature the other day pero nung gagamitin ko today for a call ....di na me makatawag,..check operator?? so any solution guys...nxt week ko pa maipapacheck sa binilan ko toh...need some idea why this happen and well any soln din po..thanks

im using my china iphone ..globe sim...no problem naman before but as of tonight...cant call to any contact or number..always saying "check operator service" in which may load naman me...nakakatwag naman me before but tonight lang nagkaproblem..i can text dahil mayload(prepaid) and i was able to use the call feature the other day pero nung gagamitin ko today for a call ....di na me makatawag,..check operator?? so any solution guys...nxt week ko pa maipapacheck sa binilan ko toh...need some idea why this happen and well any soln din po..thanks

try to do a master reset.