Unforgettable Moments Sa Js Prom

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dance with the senior hottie without saying a word, I only extend my hands on her and she accepted it. While dancing we don't even talk at all, i dunno how to start until i only end up with quick lipsmack on her. On next day we cross our path again on a stairway looking each other, hard to explain the feeling and I ran away. Sobrang torpe ko noon, in contrast in my college days, the early predator stage.

Nung nakasayaw ko yung exboyfriend ko nung highschool. I just have to ask him because i miss him a lot after he broke up with me. He was tongue-tied when i held his hand and we danced until the song was over. 15 years later, we got connected on facebook and he was meaning to talk to me. Nagkamustahan din and i realized how we've come long, long way from that year we had that dance.

He's with an "abusive" sugar mommy who has 5 kids from another man whom he supports and i'm single and..that's it. I'm still single.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

got introduced to the reigning / outgoing prom queen (and print ad commercial model) sa prom practice. 

by prom night we were dancing and holding hands... 

... while the girl whom ive been madly in love with for over three years (and still continued to be crazy for, like a decade after that) watched us from afar. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...