Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based sa mga comments ng mga ladies, it tends to be they are more attractive to bad guys (or at least the look). Yung iba nagsasabing bad guy look pero good boy inside. LOL. You're just trying to justify the bad guy's good looks. Haha!

No wonder maraming nabubuntis ngayon at iniiwan. Puro kasi maporma ang hinahanap ng kababaihan ngayon. Pero pagdating sa responsibilidad, taob yang bad boy looking na guy. Magbago na kayo ng preference. Magmature na kayo, ladies!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think it’s not a question about being a good or bad guy. I think every female wants a good guy. The problem with good guys is that they think that just because they are good guys, they should get the girl over the bad guy. But see, in cases wherein the bad guy gets the girl is because the bad guy is better than the good guy. He is doing something that the good guy isnt. Maybe he is richer, better looking, more confident etc. Being good is just one trait. It is not the only determining factor why girls go for a guy. If you see yourself asking the same question then you probably have to take a good look in the mirror and honestly assess what makes you a better catch than the “bad guy”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to try to check all the boxes that made a GOOD BOY / Nice guy.

Unfortunately that old blue pill paradigm does not work in REAL LIFE.

Nice guys finish last is what I learned.

Nice guys will be treated like DIRT.

Unless you have a woman who was EDUCATED how to appreciate a nice guy.

Instinctively for women, women respond better and treat guys better when they have OTHER WOMEN, or realize they have the potential to easily get other women.

Thus my new paradigm is a combination of the Nice Guy (Beta Provider) and Bad Boy (Alpha Lover)

Nice Guys MUST BE Polygamous... so you will be treated better, so that you will be appreciated.

(Alpha Lover + Provider)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...