Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well for lack of a better term lang naman ung anay. Totoo naman. I dont think anybody would deny na hngat may pera ka e kaya nilang ubusin yan, kahit gaano karami. Pro kung milyonaryo ka na dn lang naman e wag mo nang ubusin sa thera. Sa much higher end termites ka nlng umubos.

Experience? Wala naman ako personaly but i have to admit nag pa aral na ako, nag pa "utang" nag pa grab, etc. But i never asked for love in return. Nag pa aral, well ngyn tinutulungan ako sa mga paper works ko sa opis nung napag aral ko. Naka pasok cya sa company ng client namin kaya may inisder info ako kht papano. Nag pa utang, well nag papa utang ako sa kanya at 2%, sya nagpapautang sa kasamahan nya at 5%, so hindi man pagmamahal at least may nakukuha naman ako. Pero hindi ko sinasabi lahat ganyan ha. Dapat piliin mo dn pagkalatiwalaan mo. Heheh

malupit at magaling ka talaga boss pagdating sa pera, kahit may nakuha ka ng anay, inaanay mo rin haha

maganda tong mga naikwento mo, pag nagkaron din ako ng anay, aanayin ko haha

I fell for one before, she's milf and still a teen. I visited her weekly sa isang spa sa makati. She rejected me because I'm already married, mas pinili nya un single dahil mas may chance daw na mag-workout ang relationship nila. Tpos bigla syang nawala sa spa. Few months later bumalik din and nalaman ko na committed na rin pla un guy. I still like her pero di na gaya ng dati. Nagkikita pa rin kami sa labas paminsan-minsan dahil nagsara un spa na pinapasukan nya last month.

I fell for one before, she's milf and still a teen. I visited her weekly sa isang spa sa makati. She rejected me because I'm already married, mas pinili nya un single dahil mas may chance daw na mag-workout ang relationship nila. Tpos bigla syang nawala sa spa. Few months later bumalik din and nalaman ko na committed na rin pla un guy. I still like her pero di na gaya ng dati. Nagkikita pa rin kami sa labas paminsan-minsan dahil nagsara un spa na pinapasukan nya last month.

I think I know who you are talking about Sir.

Sometimes we have to be careful on what stories or words to believe in... Magaling din sila magpa ikot and magtago ng sarili nilang baho

Para sa akin dapat tandaan natin na kung bakit napasok sa spa mga theras. Syempre ang lahat puro pera ang dahilan. Hindi naman ako na-in love sa thera pero meron akong naging regular pero walk sya dati. Tinigilan ko na kupal ang ugali. Nasa 1764 na sya ngayon kasama kapatid nya. Tif**** at Vo*** pangalan nila.

Commandment 13: Thou shall not fall in love with your thera/psp

• Like (+1) 1

malupit at magaling ka talaga boss pagdating sa pera, kahit may nakuha ka ng anay, inaanay mo rin haha

maganda tong mga naikwento mo, pag nagkaron din ako ng anay, aanayin ko haha

Hehe.. Ang sakin lng kailangan may makuha ka kht papano. Maski nmn hindi sa thera. Maski sa ordinary girl. Hindi pwede give and give. Dapat may take dn. Kung wala ka ma take, madami nmn iba thera or other girls. Siguro nmn kahit na true love ang nararamdaman mo e may gusto ka pa dn makuha. Kung hindi mo makuha, okey lng, pwede mo ipagpatuloy, pwede next nmn. Basta sabi ko nga dati, walang sisihan walang pilitan, walang bastusan. Gentle man lng dpt. Hindi ka nmn pipilitin ng mga yun na magbigay kaya no hard feelings dapat.

Para sa akin dapat tandaan natin na kung bakit napasok sa spa mga theras. Syempre ang lahat puro pera ang dahilan. Hindi naman ako na-in love sa thera pero meron akong naging regular pero walk sya dati. Tinigilan ko na kupal ang ugali. Nasa 1764 na sya ngayon kasama kapatid nya. Tif**** at Vo*** pangalan nila.

Commandment 13: Thou shall not fall in love with your thera/psp

Haha.. Pano nmn naging kupal?

Haha.. Pano nmn naging kupal?

Paps, nung nagbirthday nagrequest syempre pinagbigyan ko naman binigyan ko 5k tapos nagtext. Since malapit lang sa bahay naman sabi ko idaan ko sa inyo ang banat eh wag na sa bahay at baka makita ako ng barkada nya. Ang sagot ko hindi balak na maging close sa tropa nya. Kabwisit diba?

• Like (+1) 1

Just to veer away from the economic side of the discussion. It's also interesting to consider the psychological or mental requirements to be in love with a "lady of the night". Well men are compartmentalized to begin with, or at least most of us can keep things or the aspects of our lives separate from one another. Similarly, we can hold two conflicting ideas or "truths" in our heads at the same time, Like I love "Thera" and I want to be with her constantly and "Thera" is a whore who will suck any one's dick for money. Though maybe a fair amount of self imposed "ignorance" is needed to safely deal with the second truth, or you just put in a box and tuck it far far away. Though in some cases I think there are guys who can shrug it off or maybe they enjoy being cucked? Anyway, its interesting really :-)

Paps, nung nagbirthday nagrequest syempre pinagbigyan ko naman binigyan ko 5k tapos nagtext. Since malapit lang sa bahay naman sabi ko idaan ko sa inyo ang banat eh wag na sa bahay at baka makita ako ng barkada nya. Ang sagot ko hindi balak na maging close sa tropa nya. Kabwisit diba?

Haha.. On my part, i know what that means.. Kasi ako matanda na and very unattractive, kaya pag ako sinabihan ng ganyan e sasabihan ko cya ng excuse me hindi ka ganun kaganda... Hehehehege...

• Like (+1) 2

aminin na kasi naten na inborn talent ng mga thera ang panlalandi. so making the gm feel good, lamang talaga si theraloves vs sa mga ibang babaeng nakakasalamuho naten.

and some theras do extend their lambing outside the cubicle. whether goodbye kiss outside sa spa, texting and messaging, ung pa goodnight and goodmorning sa isat isa... meron at meron ngingiti. meron at meron kikiligin. yes, kinikilig din ang gm.

what's that meme?

"kumain ka na ba?"

"I love you too"

di alam ni thera, yung simpleng pm nila ni gm na nagseselfie sya habang kumakain o bago matulog, tumitibok na puso ni gm.

di rin alam ni gm, bilang pa sa daliri ang nagsabi kay thera na "I miss you" and "sana katabi kita". kaya pag narinig nya kay gm yon, maniniwala sya, kakapitan nya yon.

hirap besh.

buti wala ako ganun. bwahahaha

Just to veer away from the economic side of the discussion. It's also interesting to consider the psychological or mental requirements to be in love with a "lady of the night". Well men are compartmentalized to begin with, or at least most of us can keep things or the aspects of our lives separate from one another. Similarly, we can hold two conflicting ideas or "truths" in our heads at the same time, Like I love "Thera" and I want to be with her constantly and "Thera" is a whore who will suck any one's dick for money. Though maybe a fair amount of self imposed "ignorance" is needed to safely deal with the second truth, or you just put in a box and tuck it far far away. Though in some cases I think there are guys who can shrug it off or maybe they enjoy being cucked? Anyway, its interesting really :-)

no, not interesting at all, everybody already know this that it’s already part of common sense

This would only happen if you pursue it but nonetheless all of them are trained to be gfe they can always claim they miss you because of onething only money

But if you are lucky that she really loves you then would you stop tasting other thera's and concentrate on her alone and get her out of the trade ?

How are you going to compensate for her loss

Are you willing to provide for her entire family if your answer is yes then go ahead indulge just don't forget once you run out of money her love may eventually fade

This would only happen if you pursue it but nonetheless all of them are trained to be gfe they can always claim they miss you because of onething only money

But if you are lucky that she really loves you then would you stop tasting other thera's and concentrate on her alone and get her out of the trade ?

Are you willing to provide for her entire family if your answer is yes then go ahead indulge just don't forget once you run out of money her love may eventually fade

If you truly love and care for your Thera I think the best thing to do is help them become self sufficient. Especially if you fall for a Thera who is ambitious and matalino.

By directly supporting her family can be financially and mentally draining. Let's say one gives 50k a month for financial assistance, all you are doing is giving the family easy money and they will get use to and become complacent with the money flow. And how long will it be till your family members start wondering where your money is going? And how long will it be where she starts asking for more? Like if a family member needs medical treatment.

It won't be long until you start asking yourself why are you doing this. Past BF of hers never shouldered this burden why you. It will put a strain on anyones relationship unless one is extremely wealthy and 50k is just pocket change, but most of those guys have mistresses.

With some Theras especially the top Theras it would be easy to fall into the knight in shining armor trap. Any true gentleman that would see a beautiful woman in a situation where she is selling her body for a better life for her and her family would say kawawa dalaga.

If I where to fall and fall hard. I would rather just either just support them in other ways like opening a business or some from of schooling at least this way I will have the satisfaction of knowing she will be ok even if her or myself where to part ways

With that being said one should ask himself "Is the high worth the pain"

• Like (+1) 1

^^ true that the reality is it's hard for us GM's to fall for thera because there will always be money involve but if the thera has her own dream like putting up a shopee or whatever she enjoys doing aside from sex then support her all the way empower them to earn money in a different way is the key that's if she really loves you

wala naman talaga meron sa mga theras na yan, yung mga gm na nagsasabi na masarap sila kausap, or she can make intelligent conversations... meeeehh

Correct. IMO a gm who claims a thera is super intelligent or masarap kausap is either sugarcoating for favors or he too has a below average iq thus why he is impressed with her "level of intelligence".

If you truly love and care for your Thera I think the best thing to do is help them become self sufficient. Especially if you fall for a Thera who is ambitious and matalino.

By directly supporting her family can be financially and mentally draining. Let's say one gives 50k a month for financial assistance, all you are doing is giving the family easy money and they will get use to and become complacent with the money flow. And how long will it be till your family members start wondering where your money is going? And how long will it be where she starts asking for more? Like if a family member needs medical treatment.

It won't be long until you start asking yourself why are you doing this. Past BF of hers never shouldered this burden why you. It will put a strain on anyones relationship unless one is extremely wealthy and 50k is just pocket change, but most of those guys have mistresses.

With some Theras especially the top Theras it would be easy to fall into the knight in shining armor trap. Any true gentleman that would see a beautiful woman in a situation where she is selling her body for a better life for her and her family would say kawawa dalaga.

If I where to fall and fall hard. I would rather just either just support them in other ways like opening a business or some from of schooling at least this way I will have the satisfaction of knowing she will be ok even if her or myself where to part ways

With that being said one should ask himself "Is the high worth the pain"

I heard of a story, ewan ko lng kung totoo pro one of the sgt of a famous spa e ginawan ng spa ng financier gm nya. Siguro kung may ganun kalaking pera ako yun dn gagawin kong business.

I think I know who you are talking about Sir.

Sometimes we have to be careful on what stories or words to believe in... Magaling din sila magpa ikot and magtago ng sarili nilang baho

I agree with you bro. Na-experience ko na rin yan. They will keep denying ung mga bagay na ayaw mong marinig kahit alam mong totoo.

How I fell for a Therapist

I can actually relate to Leotigers ex-husband to an extent except for me not be married or tied down 😂. I am a decent guy I have no problems getting an attractive women attention and actually women pursue me. But I dont have the best of luck in this department. Especially when someone trys to set me up. I always meet woman who are materialistic social climbers and ones that look down on the less fortunate. This is like a big turn off for me because I view life differently. Lucky for me I just a short walking distance from the now closed Bellagio Spa and NPS which is now closed as well😔.

I go to these places since I dont have to go thru the courting process and hassle to get what I want and when the deed is done I can just go back home and relax.

One day I went to Bellagio Spa when it was at its prime and saw they had a newbie fresh in the industry and already the top most requested Thera at the Spa. She was the GT or SGT I forgot this was 2015.

Lets call her Ms.P. As soon as she passed thru those doors my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. She was way better looking in person then in the pictures.(Not like nowadays where the pictures are heavily photoshopped and when you show up you get disappointed) This is the first time I got the wow factor and not only that she had that feisty attitude calling all the shots (but she turned submissive once we got close) I was so smitten by her that I went across the street to the family mart to buy her drinks and snacks to get on her good side. Just from that small gesture she was glad to see me the next day. ( I guess gifts have effectiveness at the Spas😆)

Fast forward. I was able to get her number the next day and we started texting. I finally asked her out for dinner because I wanted to see her outside the Spa. One day she wanted me to meet her Auntie and to get on her good side I offered to take them to Century City Mall for food and shopping. Her Auntie was amazed that a guy like me was taking out her niece. (A possible benefit for working at the spa besides the big money is meeting a certain kind of guy they would have never met in their every day life) Even though she was the top Thera all the money she was making was being saved and sent to her family in pampanga. She didnt own anything that was worth much, even her cell was the cheapest one can purchase. I offered to buy her clothing at the mall but she refused, I was able to buy a couple of boxes of chocolates for them but they just saved them so they can share it with their family back it pampanga .

She was a simple woman, didnt know much but I kinda liked that. Little things like showing her how to use chopsticks and teaching her to put the napkin on her lap before we eat made her really cute to me 😙and the fact that I know quite a bit and have traveled to many places made her look at me in a different light(I guess opposites attract).

I wasnt looking to get into a relationship but our feelings towards each other grew as time went on. Everything I did for her she appreciated it. Making her happy made me happy and that was the only thing that mattered to me at the time.

But of course😞

The bells have rung the time has come

I cannot find the words to say my last goodbye

You've always been so dear too me

I wish that I could dry your tears

I had to leave for overseas for a extended period of time. She wanted to join me but she does not understand the there is a visa process and I know how Filipinas will get depressed when they are away from their family to long. And I would be working most of the time.

Long distance relationship hardly work out, so I rather just leave in good terms. I just told her maganda ka mangyaring makahanap ng isang mabuting tao na maaaring alagaan mo Of course she was hurting but I was probably hurting even more.

Of course faith had its own plans. When I returned I lost my phone(no cloud backup then) and she was out of the industry and that is that 😞

I am not going out to the spas to look for a relationship. It is not a fetish of mine to be the BF of a Thera nor is looking for a challenge. (Even though I joke about competing for the hearts of the top Theras 🤣) Its is just something that happens naturally. There is no need for me to intentionally try and get into a relationship with a Thera so I can provide more content for this thread 😆

And if I ever get into this situation again sadly I will be more careful. (thanks to the Thera who tried to scam me. Back read if u want more info) like look for red flags. I guess I have been a victim of both sides. A victim of love ❤ and just a plain victim 🤣 But now that I think about it I would just rather just be friends in and out of the spa if I meet a Thera to my liking. Less complications and I dont want to have to deal with the hurt and pain like that ever again.

Ms.P from pampanga this is for you! I hope you are doing well I miss you 😘 and wish I could have handled things differently

• Like (+1) 2

How I fell for a Therapist

I can actually relate to Leotigers ex-husband to an extent except for me not be married or tied down 😂. I am a decent guy I have no problems getting an attractive women attention and actually women pursue me. But I dont have the best of luck in this department. Especially when someone trys to set me up. I always meet woman who are materialistic social climbers and ones that look down on the less fortunate. This is like a big turn off for me because I view life differently. Lucky for me I just a short walking distance from the now closed Bellagio Spa and NPS which is now closed as well😔.

I go to these places since I dont have to go thru the courting process and hassle to get what I want and when the deed is done I can just go back home and relax.

One day I went to Bellagio Spa when it was at its prime and saw they had a newbie fresh in the industry and already the top most requested Thera at the Spa. She was the GT or SGT I forgot this was 2015.

Lets call her Ms.P. As soon as she passed thru those doors my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. She was way better looking in person then in the pictures.(Not like nowadays where the pictures are heavily photoshopped and when you show up you get disappointed) This is the first time I got the wow factor and not only that she had that feisty attitude calling all the shots (but she turned submissive once we got close) I was so smitten by her that I went across the street to the family mart to buy her drinks and snacks to get on her good side. Just from that small gesture she was glad to see me the next day. ( I guess gifts have effectiveness at the Spas😆)

Fast forward. I was able to get her number the next day and we started texting. I finally asked her out for dinner because I wanted to see her outside the Spa. One day she wanted me to meet her Auntie and to get on her good side I offered to take them to Century City Mall for food and shopping. Her Auntie was amazed that a guy like me was taking out her niece. (A possible benefit for working at the spa besides the big money is meeting a certain kind of guy they would have never met in their every day life) Even though she was the top Thera all the money she was making was being saved and sent to her family in pampanga. She didnt own anything that was worth much, even her cell was the cheapest one can purchase. I offered to buy her clothing at the mall but she refused, I was able to buy a couple of boxes of chocolates for them but they just saved them so they can share it with their family back it pampanga .

She was a simple woman, didnt know much but I kinda liked that. Little things like showing her how to use chopsticks and teaching her to put the napkin on her lap before we eat made her really cute to me 😙and the fact that I know quite a bit and have traveled to many places made her look at me in a different light(I guess opposites attract).

I wasnt looking to get into a relationship but our feelings towards each other grew as time went on. Everything I did for her she appreciated it. Making her happy made me happy and that was the only thing that mattered to me at the time.

But of course😞

The bells have rung the time has come

I cannot find the words to say my last goodbye

You've always been so dear too me

I wish that I could dry your tears

I had to leave for overseas for a extended period of time. She wanted to join me but she does not understand the there is a visa process and I know how Filipinas will get depressed when they are away from their family to long. And I would be working most of the time.

Long distance relationship hardly work out, so I rather just leave in good terms. I just told her maganda ka mangyaring makahanap ng isang mabuting tao na maaaring alagaan mo Of course she was hurting but I was probably hurting even more.

Of course faith had its own plans. When I returned I lost my phone(no cloud backup then) and she was out of the industry and that is that 😞

I am not going out to the spas to look for a relationship. It is not a fetish of mine to be the BF of a Thera nor is looking for a challenge. (Even though I joke about competing for the hearts of the top Theras 🤣) Its is just something that happens naturally. There is no need for me to intentionally try and get into a relationship with a Thera so I can provide more content for this thread 😆

And if I ever get into this situation again sadly I will be more careful. (thanks to the Thera who tried to scam me. Back read if u want more info) like look for red flags. I guess I have been a victim of both sides. A victim of love ❤ and just a plain victim 🤣 But now that I think about it I would just rather just be friends in and out of the spa if I meet a Thera to my liking. Less complications and I dont want to have to deal with the hurt and pain like that ever again.

Ms.P from pampanga this is for you! I hope you are doing well I miss you 😘 and wish I could have handled things differently

Thanks for Sharing. 👍🏻

The mental aspect of these relationships is certainly interesting, and hardly so commonplace as to be easily understood. anyway, I was browsing through the interwebs, and some of these article excerpts were likely fodder for this discussion:

1) Advice Column Guy

About eight months ago, I met and paid for the woman of my dreams. She's beautiful, a sexual dynamo, smart, funny and sweet. She's not a typical prostitute; she's more like the girl next door who wants to get paid for her great looks and abundant sexual talents.
I soon went from being her client to being her friend and confidant. Her presence in my life does two things for me. First I get to feel those incredibly strong emotions that I haven't felt in years about my wife (lust and longing), and more important, I feel so free during the few hours a month I get to see her. Not only do we explore sexual fantasies that would be completely out of bounds with my wife, but more important, I can completely relax around her and joke around and talk frankly, and not have to worry about things like who's picking up whom from school.
Of course, I know that this whole thing is incredibly stupid and immature, but I can't figure out how to unring the bell and go back to a life without this woman. (https://www.salon.com/2005/12/02/prostitute/)

2) Observations on GFE experiences

While it is commonly believed men who pay for sex are attempting to avoid emotional commitment, according to a study published in Men and Masculinities, men have started to seek out intimacy on demand. "In recent years, we have come to see a gradual normalization of independent escort prostitution, where sexual encounters have come to resemble quasi-dating relationships," said study author Christine Milrod, in a statement.

In this study, Milrod and co-author Ronald Weitzer analyzed 2,442 postings on an online discussion board from a sex provider review site where more than a million clients of sex workers read and post about their experiences. Approximately one-third included a discussion about emotional intimacy between sex workers and their clients, many of whom expressed a desire to grow their relationships beyond the physical level in the form of sharing private feelings and mutual love.

"These relationships follow a conventionally romantic script that normalizes the liaison and destigmatizes both provider and client," stated Milrod. "The study shows that this kind of normalization may manifest itself in a merger of finances, families and finally monogamous partnerships – the provider is no longer just a supplier of the girlfriend experience, but a real-life romantic partner."
3) Observation on hobbyist forums
More distinct characteristics, however, emerge among avid customers of prostitutes who self-identify as "hobbyists" and post on message boards that review call girls. A survey of men in this online community revealed that a substantial portion of them are married, white, earn over $120,000 per year, have graduate degrees and think about sex more (and feel less guilty about it), compared with other groups of men, including those who have been arrested for hiring prostitutes on the street.
Well maybe the take away is that since transactional relationships are becoming more commonplace; men are developing towards making even intimacy and comfort in a relationship transactional. Maybe a new social evolution spurred by social media and ICT.
  • Like (+1) 1

Too bad the previous thread doesnt exist already...Anyway, these relationships dont work.I had 2 top thera GFS and both partnerships failed miserably, mainly for all the reasons already stated in this forum.For any relationship, there is the need for exclusivity and you cannot have that with a thera still working in the industry.

Now, I am in a relationship with someone not a part of this world and the differences are night and day. I have peace of mind, I gave up my thera-hunting days and I am genuinely happy.

My advise to GMs, if you feel you are starting to fall for a thera, do yourself a favor and stay away.Spare yourself the stress of the resulting complications.

Trust me, been there and done that. :)

• Like (+1) 6

Too bad the previous thread doesnt exist already...Anyway, these relationships dont work.I had 2 top thera GFS and both partnerships failed miserably, mainly for all the reasons already stated in this forum.For any relationship, there is the need for exclusivity and you cannot have that with a thera still working in the industry.

Now, I am in a relationship with someone not a part of this world and the differences are night and day. I have peace of mind, I gave up my thera-hunting days and I am genuinely happy.

My advise to GMs, if you feel you are starting to fall for a thera, do yourself a favor and stay away.Spare yourself the stress of the resulting complications.

Trust me, been there and done that. :)

Nice to know you've moved past that stage already.

For the Other Falling for a Thera Thread, its just locked and located on Page 3 of "Matters of The Heart"

Falling for a thera is loss-loss proposition. You end up either broke emotionally or financially or worse both. I have just been thru a 6 month roller coaster ride with a top thera. I am deeply hurting and I need to get my s@%t together. I think I will just go back to walking instead of lying down. Over the years I have established a good contact list with the coffee community which I have put aside for the thera. I hate this love thing. Never again will I spend so much time and money just to get a pussy. Free sex is the most expensive sex. You cannot simply price the emotions involved.

The key is to be the BF that receives money from the Thera not the one giving it 😆

Trust me, been there and done that.

In order not to fall for a therapist, one should think that she is a service provider which a therapist really is or objectify the therapist. Just keep in mind that GFE is part of their job in order to lure customers to come back.

• Like (+1) 1