Writings of the Heart

I'm often in the background. Seeing whatever you let me see. Doing whatever you let me do. And it burns through me like ecstasy. A drug I want to have all the time. It's the only thing that makes me whole, makes me sane. And I would be more than willing to repeat it if that's what you want. But the other side of me says this may not be how it would end. Should we go that route, I just have one request.

Please don't treat my heart like it never existed.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm often in the background. Seeing whatever you let me see. Doing whatever you let me do. And it burns through me like ecstasy. A drug I want to have all the time. It's the only thing that makes me whole, makes me sane. And I would be more than willing to repeat it if that's what you want. But the other side of me says this may not be how it would end. Should we go that route, I just have one request.

Please don't treat my heart like it never existed.

Qft same thoughts exactly .

Here is my take maybe a bit short this is kinda impromptu

I know that what we have is nothing at all but at times when we are together we both feel the sense of awkwardness about showing our imperfections

Sometimes there would be a moment of silence because of that awkwardness

Ive never felt this before

I want you to understand that I am not asking to be a part of your world

The only thing am asking is for you to see that what I mean is true that I love you

But right now I don't think you even feel it you are still caught up by your past when I am already thinking about our future I guess am just two steps ahead

So bummer

Dear Paddington Bear,

Can you please give me a second chance? Can we start all over again please? You just don't have an idea that what happened yesterday (during our convo) makes me really sad and i'm hurt at the same time :( I am sincere when about being friends with you again.. hoping we coul talk personally about what happened. AND i'm hoping you get to read this...

• Like (+1) 1

For the longest time, I didn’t believe anyone when they said, “It gets better.” Now I’ve been in plenty of awful relationships, and unfortunately a few toxic ones. But this one wasn’t bad at all. Actually, it was incredible, I had never been happier, and we had so much left to do together which is why it surprised me when it ended. I didn’t know how or why, and I definitely did not expect it. It’s absolutely true that the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said or never explained. I never thought I’d get over this, but I’m making progress every day.

At first, I won’t deny that it hurt so bad. I wasn’t myself. I was heartless and cruel, but someone once told me to never become the person that hurt you. And sometimes it’s very hard to get over a broken heart. The hardest part is remembering how you were before it, and going back to that. But I can genuinely now say that I am OK again.

After we ended, I felt so worthless, unnecessary, and unwanted. But I’ve learned a lot since this breakup, you know. I’ve learned to be alone. After all, you are the best company in the world for yourself, and I have finally seen that. I’ve started spending more time with the person in the mirror instead of focusing on everyone else. Because no one else can help you but you sometimes.

Life isn’t what you thought it would be when you enter your twenties. You thought it would be full of cool kids and sweet boyfriends that will kiss you goodnight on the first date. Life offers you a whirlwind adventure of broken hearts and screaming and fighting and kissing and nights where you can’t sleep thinking of how everything is happening. So, therefore, I’ve also learned that no matter how sad or broken you are inside out, that doesn’t justify not wanting to live. Life is more than just a bad heartbreak. It’s glorious and magnificent and wonderful all at once.

Thank you for being a part of my life .

• Like (+1) 2

You changed me on such a deep ,emotional level that I don't even have the proper words to thank you. You had no idea you were doing it,either.The best thing you ever did for me was force to open up after being hurt before,and give me no choice but to grow as an individual.

I will be forever grateful for that. You've opened up my eyes. You make me one to believe in everything all over again-love songs , soulmates, cheesy romantic gestures. You helped make me feel beautiful, intelligent and most of all, capable of anything. The confidence you gaved me allowed me,for once and for all, to be myself and be comfortable in doing so.

• Like (+1) 2

Salamat

Salamat sa iyo

Salamat sa maykapal

Salamat sa bagong umaga

Salamat sa mga biyaya

Salamat sa pagpunas ng aking luha

Salamat sa pagbigay sa akin ng bagong liwanag

Salamat sa pagbuo ulit ng aking tiwala

Salamat sa pagbuo ulit ng aking pagkatao

Salamat sa pagdating mo

Salamat sa mga patawa

Salamat ha !

Muli mong binigyan ng liwanag ang aking madilim na kahapon ...

• Like (+1) 2