What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

good student! naks! i loved going to class and when i was a freshman, i was told that because i was in UP, i was duty bound to do me best. i was often reminded that the fact that i was there, meant another person wasn't. kakaguilty tuloy mag-gago. :hypocritesmiley:

except for math 17 the first time i took it. my professor was heartless, he told me i needed to get a math major boyfriend to pass his class! as if! bwiset siya, drinop ko nga! :grr: :grr:

i was a scholar until last semester (the 1st semester of my 4th year)... still, nung first year ako halos wala akong social life besides interacting with my classmates. nung second year ako nagstart maging active sa orgs.

lesson learned: mahirap pagsabayin ang organizations at ang academics. if i could go back in time and redo college, i wouldn't be as active in the organizations. still, i wouldn't trade my experiences in the organizations for anything else.

B)

good student! naks!  i loved going to class and when i was a freshman, i was told that because i was in UP,  i was duty bound to do me best.  i was often reminded that the fact that i was there, meant another person wasn't.  kakaguilty tuloy mag-gago.  :hypocritesmiley:

except for math 17 the first time i took it.  my professor was heartless, he told me i needed to get a math major boyfriend to pass his class!  as if!  bwiset siya, drinop ko nga!  :grr:  :grr:

Hahaha!

Napatawa ako nito ah. :cool:

Ako naman nung Math 17, nire-recruit ako ng Prof namin sa Frat niya the entire sem.

Eh ayaw ko. Buti nga at 1.0 pa rin binigay niyang grade sa akin kahit di ako sumali sa Frat nila.

Hehehe....

College

- First year was probably the best year for me academics-wise. I was rarely absent, and my grades were high. From Second year onwards, I got involved with extracurricular activities. i also discovered the joys of cutting classes. My grades suffered, but I had the time of my life in college ;)

Brief Sojourn in Law School

- This experience was characterized by an extreme lack of social life, and complete absence of a sex life. My creative writing skills sufferred, and my social skills degenerated. :P

was a working student from sophomore year onwards. paid for my tuition fees and dorm rent.

was an irregular student, but still managed to be always at the top rank of every class. (with great thanks to good genes :) and innate love for books and reading. :D ) however, getting good grades was never a priority; making class bitches and assholes look stupid was.

had weird friends who wagered a dare to act as GROs in one of those clubs in malate. missed it to flu, though. :( damn!

• 2 weeks later...

nung freshman lage do my best para 2 get a scholarship buti nlng umabot grades k cut-off ...lahat ng concerts pinuntahan ko(promdi kc) sa skul..i was recruited by a frat n naging member nko nung 2nd year, the same year i auditioned 4 d dance troupe in school, you know the 1s shouting n cheering n NCAA per break i was 1 of them..hehehe..bt 2migil n me nung majoring wala na kc me scholarshp so i have 2 find a way 2 pay my bills so ngStudent asistant ako...sad about it cos pipol know that you work n school some mga bastos akala mo pinapalamon ka nila, napaaway nga me nung enrollment may pasaway, inaaway ako bt nandun kBrod ko. nung mgCR sinapak nmn n iyak ng iyak!!!hehehe :cool: you can say dt madami me frens nun n i cn easily blend w/students..pg my inaayaw sa class pinagtatangol ko n di me maramot lage me ngpapacopy ng homework..college d best!!! :cool:

I was one hell of a rebel...I only attended classes which I liked and studied only during finals. I had only one notebook every semester and would come to class only with that, a pen and a calculator.

The result: I failed 17 subjects (not units, mind you) BUT, I never ever got probation...lucky me.

I finished a five year course half a year late :D

Well, I don't think I'm the same person now...I take my job very seriously which, by the way, has nothing to do with what I studied :D

hi all...

i'm always fascinated with memories. because if my own memory serves me right, who i was in college is so different from who i am now.

in the first school i went to, i had a notorious rep*tation for being a bitch. i was one of those mean girls... the ones who looked people up and down just because they invaded my air space. :lol: i also never went to class... and my own teachers would pass by my tambayan on the way to their rooms and ask me themselves if i was going to class that day. hahahaha. i had issues, obviously!

but time tames all. and i can't imagine being nasty for no reason anymore. what a waste of time!

so who were you in college and do you think you're still the same person? or if you're in college now, what kind of student are you?

and here's another thought, is what you're doing now at all connected to what you studied in college?

enjoy!

:flowers: